What's new

Kerry's friendly overtures towards Pakistan worry India

Kerry will bring a more "balanced" position - to this important relationship - the taps for weapons and trade will soon be opened, US-Pak relations are becoming more stable - the point we made in 2001 - has been finally excepted by our friends in Washington - we have a veto - and central role in Afghanistan's future - and the Americans finally agree.

Pakistani reactions to Kerry remind me of the euphoria on this forum when Obama was first elected as the US president. :D

and to the noobs talking about Indian media's obsession with Pakistan, need to realize that Nation is a Pakistani newspaper ;)

Add LoC and drama of beheading too.

Those kind of stuff is not Surprising for Pakistan Mate
remember 6 Month ago India Presented Pakistan Traders as Terrorist

Pakistani reactions to Kerry remind me of the euphoria on this forum when Obama was first elected as the US president. :D

and to the noobs talking about Indian media's obsession with Pakistan, need to realize that Nation is a Pakistani newspaper ;)

we have 100s Example of Propaganda by Indian media against Pakistan with out any Issue

I hated h.clinton she was not good, kerry is a cool guy.

India has lost chance in the form of Mrs Clinton. Kerry is pro Pakistan although not anti India....

Sooner or later, USA and India would divert from each other as they do not have much in common. I can point out three major reasons for USA and India to have a very limited engagement/partnership in the future:

1. USA's Pak policy
2. India's non-alignment
3. India's disinterest in USA's China containment policy

It will be interesting to see How India deals with Washington's China policy without getting hurt.

It will be interesting to see How India deals with Washington's China policy without getting hurt.

Dont you think India is already gaining whatever it can from the west before they become completely impatient about India's lack of desire to be their ally against China or anyone else for that matter??
There is no question of India getting hurt as India has not invested much in its relationship with the west at the first place. So, we would just try to get whatever we can before the curtain is off. Evil hindu/ baniya mentality :devil:

IMO Kerry can't do anything. America and Pakistan both nation's policies runing by Pentagon/GHQ policies. Simply Kerry can't do much for Pakistan. He will do what Pentagon assign him simple.

Kerry is one of the sanest politicians in US!

Don't worry India! Secretary of the state is bound to US policies, personal preferences do not count!

That is simply the truth of the matter @Emmie.
And India is not worried about Kerry. India just has to think about US policies; just as Pakistan will have to!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom