What's new

Kerry's friendly overtures towards Pakistan worry India

That is simply the truth of the matter @Emmie.
And India is not worried about Kerry. India just has to think about US policies;i just as Pakistan will have to!

Yeah, a shift in US policy would be a matter of worrisome for India. Let's agree, for US, it's only the interests which matters the most. They will do everything possible to safeguard their interests, they can even sacrifice their friends for their interests, it's not new we have seen it in the past also.. As withdrawal from Afghanistan is impending, there are chances that US will adjust her policy and I reckon US will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, a shift in US policy would be a matter of worrisome for India. Let's agree, for US, it's only the interests which matters the most. They will do everything possible to safeguard their interests, they can even sacrifice their friends for their interests, it's not new we have seen it in the past also.. As withdrawal from Afghanistan is impending, there are chances that US will adjust her policy and I reckon US will.

There will be changes in US policy. Change is the only constant in this matter.
About the withdrawal bit; it will be a drawdown i.e. partial withdrawal and the remainder in major bases and cantonments.
Complete withdrawal........ :no:

There will be changes in US policy. Change is the only constant in this matter.
About the withdrawal bit; it will be a drawdown i.e. partial withdrawal and the remainder in major bases and cantonments.
Complete withdrawal........ :no:

It's not about complete or a partial withdrawal, it's about the facilitation of the process. Hence, policy will have to be adjusted and that merely is my point.

It's not about complete or a partial withdrawal, it's about the facilitation of the process. Hence, policy will have to be adjusted and that merely is my point.

You are right; the changes are and will take place. Policies have to have some dynamism built into them. Or they stop being of utility.

I hope another Kerry-Luger bill is in making. Will be interesting to see the same incidents again... :D

I would take the story with the pinch of salt since the Source is Nutty nation.

seriously mate does india have anything to do
expect blaming pakistan and ISI

Seriously mate, in 36 posts you made till now almost all were in the same vein about India blaming Pakistan . haven't you anything better to contribute?

All indian Members are there to Troll
And for Propaganda
As expected
i heard in Pakistan propaganda is part of Indian Culture
Indains are master Propagandit,s

this is a game play. No one is anybody's sympathizer in world politics and strategy planing. The think tanks in USA are very brilliant and they make policies for next 10-20 years and it is the CIA which implements it.

kerry or curry - no matter as long as US has some intrest (getting money by defense or other deals) in India nothing will change , if you have money in your coffers do not worry

Back
Top Bottom