What's new

Keeping an eye on India's nuke ambition

Actually India's nuke tech is no better than Pakistan's. That also happens to be a fact.

Clearly this could be used as an excuse for China to take on India, that's why China is in the play.

One question out of curious.... Does Pakistan has Thermonuclear Technology and Nuclear Bomb of Suitecase size.

No Patriotism fact please

Actually India's nuke tech is no better than Pakistan's. That also happens to be a fact.

Now you have upset our 14 year old internet warrior. And no one will dispute this. Both countries have acquired technology and due to lack of serious testing, both are stuck with inferior product.

So the US "gave" India state of the art Nuclear tech to replace our 230 Million Year old "Dinosaur age tech" (Credit where it's dude, those Indians back then sure were advanced) and now the US has just found out that we're building a Uranium enrichment facility for "military purposes" even though they just "gave" us some tech already.

I must say, this is a brilliant thread!

Clearly this could be used as an excuse for China to take on India, that's why China is in the play.

What you said is absolutely TRUE !!!

I have a job while you are living on the mercy of your parents. That good.

Your job = Bashing Pakistan and China around the clock.

Nah, I am just trying to make you understand that your future is bleak if this is highest level of intelligence you can display. Job market is bleak and more-so for you. I am just concerned. You should be too. PDF is not real life. It cannot feed you.

Thank you so much about the introduction of yourself.

What proliferation? India already has an active nuclear weapons program.Once you possess the know-how to build nukes,you don't suddenly unlearn it.

Read message #13 will you ?????

I did.What did the United States suddenly find on it's own? To make nukes without uranium/plutonium?Going by your logic we can conclude that first the United States gave us "high tech nuclear weapons technology"(via the civilian nuclear deal!!!) and then called us out on it by discovering new enrichment facilities.Fantastic.

I did.What did the United States suddenly find on it's own? To make nukes without uranium/plutonium?Going by your logic we can conclude that first the United States gave us "high tech nuclear weapons technology"(via the civilian nuclear deal!!!) and then called us out on it by discovering new enrichment facilities.Fantastic.

The West (led by the USA) gave Nuke tech to India by letting Indians steal the tech from Canada's Candu reactors. By Letting India steal, the West argues that they did not SPREAD nuke tech to India.

Now USA gave more advance nuke tech to India via US-India "civilian" nuke deal to contain China.

The West (led by the USA) gave Nuke tech to India by letting Indians steal the tech from Canada's Candu reactors. By Letting India steal, the West argues that they did not SPREAD nuke tech to India.

Now USA gave more advance nuke tech to India via US-India "civilian" nuke deal to contain China.

Absolutely.That's why they slapped sanctions on us for years even not excusing ISRO.That's why they vetoed the sale of Arrow 2 missiles to India...because secretly they were helping us.It all makes perfect sense :woot:

And just to bust your chops,It was your Chinese brothers who gave us low enriched Uranium to process in the first place.Hurts I know!!!

Now USA gave more advance nuke tech to India via US-India "civilian" nuke deal to contain China
First the US gave the Nuke to us....
Then suddenly we lost the know how.....
Then they somehow find us doing some kitty witty dino nuke prog using google....
How? Oh I forgot the evil power of west and India...
Then U bring the canada in here......
Some time back were U not blaming India of getting help from Russians?
Come on yaar am getting confused.....

Back
Top Bottom