What's new

Kashmiris manhandling Indian police in occupied Kashmir

Captain Jack Sparrow, you think Indians will remain safe after such brutality against Kashmiris? The Kashmiri spirit cannot be tamed and will fight back, tooth n nail.

I would support Pakistan nuking India if it ever resorted such major human rights violations.

Captain Jack Sparrow, you think Indians will remain safe after such brutality against Kashmiris? The Kashmiri spirit cannot be tamed and will fight back, tooth n nail.

I would support Pakistan nuking India if it ever resorted such major human rights violations.

nukeing india.:rofl::rofl: i will only say one thing " dusro ki aag bujate-2 kahi khud mat jal jaana".:lol:

It appears that that guy was a member of the J&k police force and not of the IA.

Such brutalities like sterilizations were done on muslims during emergency period by sanjay gandhi and his congress goons.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...xcesses/articleshow/7181279.cms#ixzz19RTh5XTG

Last edited:
I would suggest you to leave Pakistan before any action like this :lol::lol:
It won't even take that much - in fact thats the first thing that came to my mind when I reached point #2.

Forget that, Kashmiris won't leave any Indian in peace after such a thing happens, I know, thats what I would do. With Pakistan's top leaders being Kashmiri - that's what they would do.

Such brutalities like sterilizations were done on muslims during emergency period by sanjay gandhi and his congress goons.

Some days before you supporting Congress and leaders of congress on their remark on Hindus :lol::lol:

Now this statement :lol::lol:

Just make your mind what you want to prove

Not against all Kashmiris but only those who are violently against India like the stone pelters and their ilk.

BTW, what I'm proposing is supposed to be a covert, small scale and long drawn process. We must make sure that these operations remain that way i.e. away from all the spotlight.

Besides, I don't think a Pakistani can really have the audacity to challenge India after what you guys did in East Pakistan.

We are angels by your standards.

Shauk se karo. Support karne mein kya jaata hai? Duniya mein bahut log bahut kuch support karte hain. Doesn't mean that it's going to happen, though, unless you are the head of the Pakistani Nuclear Command for which you'll have to be something like a president or an army chief.

Besides, you do know what will happen to Pakistan if it ever made that mistake, don't you?

When it comes to nukes, it's better to not be emotional. It's in your favour ulrimately.

We are a 1.3 billion population evenly spread throughout a sub-continent sized country. WE WILL SURVIVE. Aapka kya hoga janaab-e-ali?

The effect of spending too much time on the forum. Get some fresh air.
Pakistan maintains its first use policy for situations that translates into "**** has hit the fan situations". The state of affairs proposed by Indians against Kashmiris, our people - has no lesser importance.

Try it, and find out.

And you know any first use of nukes is going to be a massive one in an effort to deter a response.

Indians should not think that any fight they start would be fought at the same proportionate levels as where it would have started. The level of intensity will be set by us.

Frankly speaking i don't understand why there is so much discussion regarding this one video.Security forces around the world get manhandled .Some Pakistani members over here are talking about how kashmir will become a part of Pakistan soon etc. .Well that is not going to happen.Where are all the protests gone now?A couple of months of stone throwing and that's all.

Indians should not think that any fight they start would be fought at the same proportionate levels as where it would have started. The level of intensity will be set by us.

And where did I say that we are going to start a fight against Pakistan, pray tell?:undecided:

And where did I say that we are going to start a fight against Pakistan, pray tell?:undecided:
You keep forgetting the penetration we Kashmiris have in every level of Pakistani society and government. All top businesses are owned by Kashmiris - Mr. Sharif is most likely going to be PM next elections around - How would Pakistan not get involved in stopping such a genocide in Kashmir? Kashmiris are considered our people and we will nuke India to protect them. All of it.

Classic reply.

Adding to that, Asim you can also kiss your dear Pakistan a big good bye after that.
Nothing of India would hopefully be left to give a response to Pakistan. It will take a lot less than what Jack Sparrow wanted in Kashmir to get India nuked.

Back
Top Bottom