What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
This is excellent as I am a Shia also, Iran has considerable religious influence with Shia people, this unites the Kashmiri people, they have their own freedom fighters, involved in the resistance against the indian fascist yoke.

Our Indus Civilization has been influenced by Persia for millennia:)

1.China recognised Sikkms as part of India and India recognised Tibet as part of China was a document signed by the two goverments in 1990s.You wanted to break the document? You will loose the basic goverment level trust and you will have problem on Buthan and Silkkms issues.

Suddenly china put Indian Kashmir on the disputed list after all this yrs accepting that as a part of Indian territory,and the irony is that they do not consider Pakistani Kashmir as a disputed one,u had already broke the trust factor,now Sikkim does not matter much,by the way bhutan is not an Indian territory.

2.India plays the Taiwan card? That is the biggest joke this year.The only one who is playing this card is the US which is the superpower so far.And even them are quit prudent on the Taiwan issue.OK,the result of Inida develops offical tie with Taiwan will be

A.China will immediatelly cancerl the diplomatic relation with India

the only thing china can do,meanwhile i think u still have diplomatic relation's with U.S after their ardent support of Taiwan

B.China will offically surport K a s im ire independent movement and Maoist

Go on,we r now used to this,meanwhile i consider this activities as the work of a coward and weak who basically cannot deal face to face,so u think that china have to resort to that level

C.The PLA will engage war with India since under the Chinese Anti Seperalism Law which gives the PLA the authorization to fight with anybody who is seperating the Chinese territory.

Ur anti separatism law stops were ur boundary stops,so how many war u had fought with U.S on this issue,dont make fanboy statements,meanwhile u r welcome,we r better prepared this time

Police fire tear gas on protesters in Kashmir

Police in Indian-administered Kashmir have fired shots in the air and used tear gas shells to disperse hundreds of protesters in Srinagar.

Protests erupted after prayers marking the Muslim festival of Eid al-Adha.

The demonstrators emerged from mosques chanting anti-India slogans and hurled stones at police, witnesses said.

At least 111 Kashmiris, many of them teenagers, have died in clashes with police during protests against Indian rule since June.

The BBC's Altaf Hussain in Srinagar says the authorities want to prevent a repeat of massive demonstrations in the city two months ago on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, the Muslim festival that marks the end of Ramadan.

Police sealed off Lal Chowk - or Red Square - in the city centre on Wednesday to prevent any further gatherings.

Demonstrations also took place in Anantnag district, south of Srinagar.

Separatist leaders Syed Ali Geelani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Shabir Shah have all been placed under house arrest, police said.

Police fire tear gas on protesters in Kashmir

Thank you Iran, Now we can drop this whole "balancing act" BS and move closer to Israel in a mutually beneficial partnership and alliance. :tup:

EXACTLY,,,YOU STOLE MY WORDS....they just gave us excuse by themself......

Now, we got nice excuse for our next step;)

May be in your or your countrymen opinion, But for us it belongs to us and thats what matters not ur opinion...say it 1 time or trillion times, does it change the reality that we hold 2/3 rd of kashmir? and will continue to govern it?? NO

by the way best of luck if u think that india will give kashmir to pak or anyone else....:tup:

Best of luck. :)

Actually, my theory is that India today is relatively far weaker than it was in 1962. Any severe disruption to India's infrastructure may cause the country to disintegrate back into the many principalities which was India's default state for thousands of years.

Actually, my theory is that India today is relatively far weaker than it was in 1962. Any severe disruption to India's infrastructure may cause the country to disintegrate back into the many principalities which was India's default state for thousands of years.

You are totally wrong in your "theory"

Maybe, or maybe not, but what makes you think that China's infrastructure will be in the same un-disrupted state at the end of it all, eh?

Nothing new.. isn't this section kind of redundant with the same kind of boring news again and again?

Similar theories by other people have won them Nobel prizes. Great to see that a Chinese friend is on his way to get another one after liu Xiaobo. :cheers:

What is that supposed to mean?

If you are saying that India will be divided into smaller pieces than you are wrong. We are far too nationalist for that. May be other countries but not India. We are proud of our cultural diversity.

1.China recognised Sikkms as part of India and India recognised Tibet as part of China was a document signed by the two goverments in 1990s.You wanted to break the document? You will loose the basic goverment level trust and you will have problem on Buthan and Silkkms issues.
2.India plays the Taiwan card? That is the biggest joke this year.The only one who is playing this card is the US which is the superpower so far.And even them are quit prudent on the Taiwan issue.OK,the result of Inida develops offical tie with Taiwan will be
A.China will immediatelly cancerl the diplomatic relation with India
B.China will offically surport K a s im ire independent movement and Maoist
C.The PLA will engage war with India since under the Chinese Anti Seperalism Law which gives the PLA the authorization to fight with anybody who is seperating the Chinese territory.

PS: Next time if you guys want to kidding,please stay on an Indian forum.

Neither PLA nor IA would ever want that. What do you think the result is going to be? I'll tell you. Death and destruction on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom