What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
She also did the same. It is nothing new.

Indira_Gandhi.jpg

It all happens dear. Don't cry over it.

I am only crying for the Innocent Mother and Her child.. only..

I am only crying for the Innocent Mother and Her child.. only..

As I said there are thousands of such innocent mothers and daughters who have lost their lives due to policies of your establishment. No need to get too emotional over it.

:)

Good job mods for the title change..you can change the title as much as you can but the ground reality will be same....

Do one favour. dont claim anymore that it is a neutral forum and there is freedom of speech here..these two qualities are long gone from this forum..

Changing the title of the thread is against the sprite of forum. It should be the thread starters prerogative and they have used the title of the news. There should be one yardstick and not two for different member's. I protest.

It is not substantiated news. I protest we need more media to report this new development. Hopefully media blackout will end and real news agencies can see what is happening. Till then lets work on other things to blame each other for.

This title change is a blatant attempt by a mod to twist the news to a perspective that is not part of reality.

Yeah right, if there is one thing i can say for the MODS at PDF is their impartiality in many cases they have chastised Pakistani members for being overzealous in their defence of Pakistan and have been liberal and broad minded enough to allow some very provocative discussions on this forum.

So lets not go there shall we. BTW you avatar suits you perfectly, smash your head against the desk, repeat until unconscious!
:wave:

Ground realities state exactly the opposite of the articles you post and the comments you have. I will be in Srinagar end of November, I will try to get an unbiased account of what is happening with some documented proof hopefully. My relatives there have absolutely nothing to do with the LeT or the strikes. Most of the people here have not been to the valley and defend an empty media game. Again you can defend your army's point of view all you want. Thats what people on this site do about our army.

Did you just say ground realities..?

I suggest you go through this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/70245-protestors-kashmir-face-stones-their-own-bitter-pill-2.html

By the way i am not defending my army.Can you produce a single,yes a single news source that states that Indian Army killed mother-daughter duo.

Until you produce that there is no argument whatsoever here.

Just empty statements like "Yes the terrorists are Indian Army" can earn a few claps among conspiracy theorists but among others they FAIL

Thanks for what?
1. Being insensitive towards freedom fighter's act?
2. Giving Blind support to killing of innocent people?
3. Playing with sentiments of Kashmiris?
4. Exporting Nos-State Actor's Doctrines ...

:pop:

Thanks for remembering that BRF is that way --->

Don't let the virtual door hit your a$$ on the way out... :wave:

the purpose of this thread is NOT TO discuss whter Kashmir should be indpendent or not.
The purpose is to examine the viablity of an independent Kashmir and how it can survive politically,economically and militarily inbetween three nuclear armed rivals - India,China and Pakistan..?

My opinion - Even if Kashmir is to become independent it would not be viable because of the simple fact India and Pakistan will not forget their bad past and will definitely play a game of one-upmanship in the newly independent Kashmir and it will eventually result in the creation of a brand new Afghanistan.

So an independent Kashmir instead of bringing in the promised stability will in contrast bring more chaos and instability to the already troubled region.

p.s.:Again please no discussion on whether it should be independent or not..Only what will happen if it becomes independent.

And post your views why it is viable/unviable.That is the main point..not the voting.

thanks.

Last edited:
Video link for the news also has footage of the person who was the actual target of terrorist.

Jammu And Kashmir: Zareena, 19, & mother killed by militants
Published On: August 23, 2010 | Duration: 1 min 56 sec

Jammu And Kashmir: Zareena, 19, & mother killed by militants

Shocked relatives in Kulgam, south Kashmir, are mourning the death 19-year-old Zareena and her mother, 40-year-old Shakeela. Both were killed in their home, in cold blood, by suspected militants even though they were not their target.

Terrorists kill 3 innocents in J&K-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

we have a video proof here .where is the title change?

now they are deleting our posts but refuse to change the title of the thread. what else can be expected?

p.s am expecting this post also to be deleted by Tami

As I said there are thousands of such innocent mothers and daughters who have lost their lives due to policies of your establishment. No need to get too emotional over it.

:)
As long as they dont understand the value of their lives, they are supposed to die.

They are the same people who threaten Sikhs to flee the state to establish their religious supremacy.

I hope the mods realize by changing the title of the threads they are trivializing the issue being discussed.:tdown:

But then again its your forum your freedom for mischief.Whatever makes you happy :pop:

ontopic
Sad,that the militants often gun down those who(out of fear) refuse to, shelter them or ,do their bidding.

Each death of a civilian in the hands of militants is a shame on the half-million Indian troops present there to protect them.I hope we become more efficient in the future.:angel:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom