What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Bhaijaan , ek baat batao. aap ka personal view kya hai, Azad kashmir country, ya pakistan mein milana chahte ho?? Plz choose only one option!

at least they have their own setup, and are certainly not treated as ones on the indian Side....and its upto them...whatever they decide...I in my personal view accept them

well it is the right of Kashmiries to determine their fate....Pakistan's official stance is same as this...let the kashmiries decide their fate....as promised by India in UN

Sorry we cant have some paid traitors deciding the future of kashmir.

BTW the UNSC resolutions were NON-BINDING-RESOLUTIONS.

Now wat part of those 3 words u dont understand..? :azn:

at least they have their own setup, and are certainly not treated as ones on the indian Side....and its upto them...whatever they decide...I in my personal view accept them

read my signature....lol

"Kashmir is India's integral part"

Yeah say that to the hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris who have come out to protest against India over the past 50,60 years.

It is not whether UN resolution suits India or Pakistan, but whether it could yield any results…UN resolutions themselves has become a problem and problems cannot be a part of solution. As on Jawaharlal Nehru, no individual is bigger than the country.

On Kashmir these resolutions can very well solve the problem only if Indian invaders follow the international law and implement UN resolutions.

Under International Laws Kashmir is disputed territory and not part of India not even a loose part what to say about integral

World has put the issue of kashmir in a cold bag. no one utter K-Word anymore. even ur all weather friend china is shutup.

Sorry to all indian fellows here... Kashmir is disputed land... now if your PM says something like this means that indians are not trustworthy and all world will take a note of it........

one thing for sure if indians didnt let kashmir go then kashmir will take you people down with you... all rich indian states will go down with kashmir.... trust me its proven by history.....

that day is not far away when kashmir will become part to Pakistan.............

Back
Top Bottom