What's new

Kashmir is not India’s internal matter: Pakistan

Where did you find me being insecure, we still have best parts of your Kashmir and control on your so called Jugular veins(Indus-Chenab-Jhelum) ;)

So had the game been over? You are talking as if LoC has been marked as IB.:crazy::crazy::lol::lol:

So had the game been over? You are talking as if LoC has been marked as IB.:crazy::crazy::lol::lol:

How will it even make the difference for us but Chenab formula is a biggest joke when you even don't have hopes to get an inch of Kashmir. :omghaha::omghaha:

How will it even make the difference for us but Chenab formula is a biggest joke when you even don't have hopes to get an inch of Kashmir.

lol who told you that? That bharati verma clown? or masters of propaganda i.e Indian army:woot:?:omghaha::omghaha:

Good point. At least Pakistan has started talking sense.

We knew from beginning India is a dishonest country. Pakistan changed its stance in the last couple of years on Kashmir to appease India and to bring about change in its attitude. It did not work.

If Pakistan wants to survive, it must re introduce insurgency in Kashmir too. Without Kashmir out of India's hands, Pakistan is incomplete and will totally run dry in the next couple of years.
are you advocating state sponsored terrorism?

Monkeys are actually very intelligent (compared to Hindus ofcourse):lol:

You do realize there are hindus in pakistan too, but good to know what you think of another religion.

Indian leadership & Army is not sincere. Look at France & Germany who had much bigger disputes of land, if they keep their denial mode on, they would've never achieve developed country status. Junagarh/Manvadar decided to join Pakistan, Hyderabad Deccan decided not to become part of India but India held referendum in those areas after occupying those parts, now India does not wanna apply the same rule on Kashmir.
Education helps my friend... What were the prerequisites for a plebiscite in Kashmir ?????

Kashmir, Plebiscite and UN security council Resolution

Then what right do you have on Junagarh/Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan? You occupied them & held referendum even when their rulers merge their state with Pakistan. Because the majority population was Hindu so you held referendum in those states but when it comes to Kashmir you guys claim that the ruler join India, this is called the height of hypocrisy.
Nopes, it i the ignorance on your part of not knowing the prerequisites of holding a referendum in kashmir, which your government did not bother to comply with till 65, and blatantly violated in 65 , and 71.

Last edited:
Nopes, it i the ignorance on your part of not knowing the prerequisites of holding a referendum in kashmir, which your government did not bother to comply with till 65, and blatantly violated in 65 , and 71.

In 65 Pakistan launched offensive against trouble makers from IOK who were raiding Azad Kashmir on daily or weekly basis. It was India who violate & cross the international borders in 65. In 71 India again violated Pakistan's eastern wing borders & sponsor, trained & funded a terrorist movement.

It also says India must have very small presence. Now India have very huge 7lakh troops presence after 80's...so first India has to pull them out & then minimize the troops presence.
no where does it specify the number of troops by India, India has a very good reason for troop presence in the state as it has been a victim of unilateral aggression from Pakistan in the past

no where does it specify the number of troops by India, India has a very good reason for troop presence in the state as it has been a victim of unilateral aggression from Pakistan in the past

It says India has to keep minimal presence & that also according to the troops present in 48 not in 88 when India send 7 lakh troops & heavy war equipments.

Back
Top Bottom