What's new

Karrar UCAV

It's a copy of MQM-107 Streaker:
MQM-107%20Wright.JPG

Resemblance
According to some western military analysis, the Karrar bears a striking resemblance to the MQM-107 target drone designed in 1970s. According to a report from Denel Dynamics however, the UCAV has a significant design differences including the tailplane.
Karrar (UCAV) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MQM-107%20Wright.JPG

Resemblance
According to some western military analysis, the Karrar bears a striking resemblance to the MQM-107 target drone designed in 1970s. According to a report from Denel Dynamics however, the UCAV has a significant design differences including the tailplane.

And Grippen is a copy of Rafale. Very good logic indeed.:tup:

MQM-107%20Wright.JPG

yeah sure , the color is the same so there is no doubt karrar is a copy of streaker
karrar.jpg

and from different view
800px-Karrar.PNG

its not important , that aerodynamic is different , engine is different , wings have different shape , it has different avionic and the tail is totally different .

No need of this and other things. Its preety clear that NATO is use their max. force against IRAN and break it into 5 states and the one near Pakistan border Saistan will become a province of Pakistan. INSHA ALLAH. Ameen.
Made In Saudi Arabia The land of hate in the days of al saud.

well here the meaning is completely different . Its a nickname for our First Imam , it means somebody who repeatedly and without any sign of wearing and tiredness will attack the enemy .
Well that's the way was the Imam PBUH.

MQM-107%20Wright.JPG

Resemblance
And a BMW and a Mazda are the same too.

Buddy, 4 wheels and 4 doors doean't mean the two cars have the same aerodynamics, engines, purpose, material blah blah

And that's your contribution to the thread? That it's a copy of something?

Can you guys copy a fridge magnet on your own without anybody helping you? You couldn't even design a water cooler without some Western consulting firm or manufacturer.

this wahabi is always here to troll

MQM-107%20Wright.JPG

Resemblance

& you are a copy of this :

Eagle-1272390739.jpg

Resemblance

Typical Wahhabi IQ, you fools probably struggle to tell the difference between your moms and dads and now you are trying to say what is a copy of what? even in your own links it never says it is a copy. but then again I should remember who I am replying to :lol: when we need help on how to commit suicide bombing we will let you know, but for now go look after your camels.

well according to your definition 90% of today's UAVs are cruise missile
by the way 7km is high enough to escape detection by ground forces but in the regions that are protected by SAM hugging terrain is the way to go if your UAV is not stealth

Every cruise missile is technically a UAV.

yes also you're technically a retard.
if you have nothing good to reply to him after he owed you then you might as well not reply at all you pathetic mule.

Nice that your back.

Search up what UAV means and what cruise missile is. A cruise missile is in same department of UAV.

Nice that your back.

Search up what UAV means and what cruise missile is. A cruise missile is in same department of UAV.

LMAO,just because they have something in common( both are unmanned) does not mean we can call them the same thing.
uav is typically reusable whilst a cruise missile is not. By your logic I can be considered a penguin because I walk on two legs like it does?

Only 2 hardpoints? And how is a UCAV going to have terrain hugging capabilities? Stupidity at it's best. Looks like a third rate cruise missile.

look at this baboon, just 2 page later you are saying UAV and cruise missile are same things, and here you said how can a UAV have TH capability? poor kid, go play with your play dough and stop waffling BS.

LMAO,just because they have something in common( both are unmanned) does not mean we can call them the same thing.
uav is typically reusable whilst a cruise missile is not. By your logic I can be considered a penguin because I walk on two legs like it does?

look at this baboon, just 2 page later you are saying UAV and cruise missile are same things, and here you said how can a UAV have TH capability? poor kid, go play with your play dough and stop waffling BS.

If you know nothing about UAV's and cruise missiles, STFU. A penguin is not considered as a prime factor, a animal is. You could say that a monkey and a human are Primates. That would grou them together, SAME as I'm doing with UAV and cruise missile.

I said how can a UAV have terrain hugging capabilities, because that would make Karrar lean more over to the cruise missile department, not UAV. All over, I think Karrar is a hybrid of UAV and a CM, so congrats to Iran for that.

Back
Top Bottom