What's new

Karachi pays 92% of Sindh tax, what does it get in return?

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BqaxJILCEAARLCl.jpg

Well it should encourage others to pay up also!

I dont understand why everyone is asking for returns...with this mentality we can say ...NS thinks he owns Pakistan and hence thinks he should get everything as returns! :angry:

Har koi aysay sochnay lag jai Pakistan tou giyea bhar mein!

remaining Sindh se ek car bhi nahin.. <<-------------- Is it true? can't be, also there are many tool plaza outside Karachi.. what about factories outside Karachi? does hyderabaad also considered as Karachi now a days?

This fact was pretty well known already, after all Karachi share of Sindh GDP is 80%. Its other rediculous claims like Karachi generating 75% of country tax which is false.

Nothing! Just look at the city. It looks like it has been abandoned.

By the way, what has MQM given this city? Given that all seats are taken by you guys, by hook or by crook. What did your party give back? This city gave you respect. Sent you to the assembly to represent them. You go and sit in alliance with PPP and actually do nothing for the city in return.

Oh yeah! The best you do is shut down the city for one reason or another.

Nothing! Just look at the city. It looks like it has been abandoned.

By the way, what has MQM given this city? Given that all seats are taken by you guys, by hook or by crook. What did your party give back? This city gave you respect. Sent you to the assembly to represent them. You go and sit in alliance with PPP and actually do nothing for the city in return.

Oh yeah! The best you do is shut down the city for one reason or another.

well im sick of your gibberish anyway, you talk about seats, beta please tell me how winning seats is the guarantee that you will get

1) funds

2) power

Karachi doesn't show ehsan on MQM by voting it, MQM earns those seats by working for them day and night

1) MQM is the only party who is available for its constituencies

2) MQM only party which is constantly in touch with its people

3) MQM MNA and MPAs are available at your disposal day and night 24/7 and is one phone call away

4) MQM is the only party who expels any seat holder if he doesn't perform upto the mark, last term it has expelled 4 MPAs

5) MQM is the only party which does a lot of charity work for Karachi like KKF operates the biggest ambulance service after EDHI

6) MQM has network of sectors and units where people come to solve all there problems

7) MQM is the only party which doesn't sell seats and elects candidates on merits, do you know PTI sold seats for 20 million rupees in karachi, well if you want PTI next time vote PTI for a seat sold for 20 million okay?

8) MQM is the only party where people volunteer to serve the city and not buy seats to do corruption, you will not see this in any part of Pakistan, karachi is a very lucky city to have MQM, believe me

9) MQM is the party who is carrying out development works in NA250 constituency which it no longer holds on its development funds, which are not supposed to be spend on NA250 since they didn't vote MQM, which has been abandoned by PTI itself? want proofs? if you want i can give you those proofs

if Karachi knows a better party which can serve it, then please tell me, MQM will resign the next day

Last edited:
well im sick of your gibberish anyway, you talk about seats, beta please tell me how winning seats is the guarantee that you will get

1) funds

2) power

Karachi doesn't show ehsan on MQM by voting it, MQM earns those seats by working for them day and night

1) MQM is the only party who is available for its constituencies

2) MQM only party which is constantly in touch with its people

3) MQM MNA and MPAs are available at your disposal day and night 24/7 and is one phone call away

4) MQM is the only party who expels any seat holder if he doesn't perform upto the mark, last term it has expelled 4 MPAs

5) MQM is the only party which does a lot of charity work for Karachi like KKF operates the biggest ambulance service after EDHI

6) MQM has network of sectors and units where people come to solve all there problems

7) MQM is the only party which doesn't sell seats and elects candidates on merits, do you know PTI sold seats for 20 million rupees in karachi, well if you want PTI next time vote PTI for a seat sold for 20 million okay?

if Karachi knows a better party which can serve it, then please tell me, MQM will resign the next day

All of this is useless as long as MQM keeps harassing the population and shutting down the city at its whims and fancies.

Nothing damages Karachi more than MQMs abuse of power.

All of this is useless as long as MQM keeps harassing the population and shutting down the city at its whims and fancies.

Nothing damages Karachi more than MQMs abuse of power.

yeh bachon waale chun chun kahen aur le ker jao burger boy, try to get experience how MQM helps karachi and come with your BS argument next time

Karachi is an ehsan faramosh city, a thankless bastard, if there was no MQM, karachi would be rotting like hell right now, thank MQM for day and night it is trying to serve the city

is there was no MQM Karachi had no hope, without MQM karachi would be divided among ethnic and sectarian lines now, it is MQM which has kept TTP away for now

MQM runs one of the biggest cities in the world based on chillar okay, MQM runs the city without any proper control, ehsan maano MQM ka warna abhi interior sindh ban chuka hota Karachi because of Sindh govt

Last edited:
yeh bachon waale chun chun kahen aur le ker jao burger boy, try to get experience how MQM helps karachi and come with your BS argument next time

Karachi is an ehsan faramosh city, a thankless bastard, if there was no MQM, karachi would be rotting like hell right now, thank MQM for day and night it is trying to serve the city

is there was no MQM Karachi had no hope, without MQM karachi would be divided among ethnic and sectarian lines now, it is MQM which has kept TTP away for now

MQM runs one of the biggest cities in the world based on chillar okay, MQM runs the city without any proper control, ehsan maano MQM ka warna abhi interior sindh ban chuka hota Karachi because of Sindh govt

Yep! Fully brainwashed.

You keep avoiding the question itself. How about finding a few braincells to expend on answering it. Why does MQM shut down the entire city for its political purposes? And how is that not abuse of power? Before attempting to claim that it's propaganda or MQM does it for Karachi, remember that AH himself threatened to shut down Karachi for a year for his passport.

Yep! Fully brainwashed.

You keep avoiding the question itself. How about finding a few braincells to expend on answering it. Why does MQM shut down the entire city for its political purposes? And how is that not abuse of power? Before attempting to claim that it's propaganda or MQM does it for Karachi, remember that AH himself threatened to shut down Karachi for a year for his passport.

why don't you try to find some brain cells instead of asking me retard questions, in reply to what i wrote to airmarshal?

a city can't be shut down because it was MQM, city shuts down on fear of violence, city has been shut down by many parties in the past as well, MQM has a very strong trade union, when MQM decides that transportation and businessmen should close their businesses the trade unions comply with it

yesterday when KCC asked MQM to keep business open, MQM decided to take back the call

why don't you try to find some brain cells instead of asking me retard questions, in reply to what i wrote to airmarshal?

Like I said - if you had actually read what I had said. It's all useless if you're harassing the population at the same time. The TTP do a lot of good things too - they have sharia courts setup to settle dispute where cases are settled justly, they have offices up there that you can walk into and sign up too, you know, they do a lot of charity as well in their local areas. So TTP does all the things in NW that MQM does in Karachi. Does that justify them killing everyone whenever they want?

Like I said - if you had actually read what I had said. It's all useless if you're harassing the population at the same time. The TTP do a lot of good things too - they have sharia courts setup to settle dispute where cases are settled justly, they have offices up there that you can walk into and sign up too, you know, they do a lot of charity as well in their local areas. So TTP does all the things in NW that MQM does in Karachi. Does that justify them killing everyone whenever they want?

sorry to say but you have serious issues in your head

what kind of an answer you expect me to utter when you compare TTP with MQM

you say shariah courts are justified? what kind of a total barbarian you are? do you want TTP shariah courts to be implemented in Pakistan?

you say TTP does charity, i have never heard TTP did any charity, the only charity they do is chop people's head for not display proper beard

its not possible for me to satisfy every lunatic out there, i am still trying to have rational debate, but you are bringing some seriously sick ideas in your posts

sorry to say but you have serious issues in your head

what kind of an answer you expect me to utter when you compare TTP with MQM

you say shariah courts are justified? what kind of a total barbarian you are? do you want TTP shariah courts to be implemented in Pakistan?

you say TTP does charity, i have never heard TTP did any charity, the only charity they do is chop people's head for not display proper beard

its not possible for me to satisfy every lunatic out there, i am still trying to have rational debate, but you are bringing some seriously sick ideas in your posts

To sane heads that aren't brainwashed, TTP and MQM are both terrorist organizations. Just like you're shocked by claims of MQM's illegitimacy, so are brainwashed members of TTP. So I don't really expect you to understand.

Various groups of TTP run a lot of charities, though they use them to raise funds for their terrorist activities. MQM has a lot of such fronts as well. Charities in Pakistan are a joke.

I am a barbarian for advocating sharia courts? You can debate its implementation, sure. Do you have a problem with sharia itself?

And you feel the current court system is good enough? Where you wring people up in cases as revenge and the only ones to win are the ones bribing the most from the bottom to the top?

Back
Top Bottom