What's new

Justice in Pakistan

isff_info

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As we all know people of Pakistan are divided in two parts one is ruling elite and second is ruled people. There is no law for ruling elite and on the other hand there is no justice for ruled and crushed people of Pakistan. 2% elite enjoy all the privileges and nobody can ask them if they disobey any law but poor people of Pakistan can not find justice even after fighting their cases for years in the courts of Pakistan. 60% crimes are not registered because people do not know how to get register their FIR and if they go for registration of FIR, police misbehave and ill treatment becomes the fate of poor people of Pakistan. PTI Welfare wing has started INSAF Markaz project in Faisalabad. We provide free lawyers and legal help and guidance for poor and deserving people of Pakistan. We are establishing office at UC level and trying to approach deprived people at gross root level. For details you can contact 03228588195 if anyone around you need help, we are available 24/7.

As we all know people of Pakistan are divided in two parts one is ruling elite and second is ruled people. There is no law for ruling elite and on the other hand there is no justice for ruled and crushed people of Pakistan. 2% elite enjoy all the privileges and nobody can ask them if they disobey any law but poor people of Pakistan can not find justice even after fighting their cases for years in the courts of Pakistan. 60% crimes are not registered because people do not know how to get register their FIR and if they go for registration of FIR, police misbehave and ill treatment becomes the fate of poor people of Pakistan. PTI Welfare wing has started INSAF Markaz project in Faisalabad. We provide free lawyers and legal help and guidance for poor and deserving people of Pakistan. We are establishing office at UC level and trying to approach deprived people at gross root level. For details you can contact 03228588195 if anyone around you need help, we are available 24/7.
Sounds interesting but how do you manage to get free lawyers?! :unsure: whose paying them or do they do pro bono?

my case no 477/16 in the secretariat wafaqi mohtasib since jan 2016 still waiting for justice,several hearings attended, last hearing on 24 10 2016 , several times asked by phone , no proper reply , REQUEST FOR JUSTICE ONLY

my case no 477/16 in the secretariat wafaqi mohtasib since jan 2016 still waiting for justice,several hearings attended, last hearing on 24 10 2016 , several times asked by phone , no proper reply , REQUEST FOR JUSTICE ONLY

this is due to maladministration corruption inefficient officers & injustices in PAKISTAN STEEL MILL

several times asked by phone , no proper reply

AN APPEAL TO HUMANITARIANS WORLDWIDE my case no 477/16 OMBUDSMAN ISLAMABAD since JAN 16, SEEKING JUSTICE STILL

I HAVE ALSO APPROACHED TO SECRETARY OMBUDSMAN ON 13 12 2016 BY REGISTERED POST , FAX & E MAIL BUT STILL NO ANY INFORMATION TO ME , KINDLY HELP ME WHERE I GO FOR JUSTICE , IF I SEND ALL MATTER TO UNO FOR JUSTICE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom