What's new

Jundallah () or Jundalshaitan ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we deserve that. Are u happy IbnAlwalid?
128358.gif
My views represent only me and not other Arab members in the forum. I am in jihad to spread awareness of the Balouch cause, despite how it may effect Pakistani view of us.

Yes we deserve that. Are u happy IbnAlwalid?
128358.gif
My views represent only me and not other Arab members in the forum. I am on jihad to spread awareness of the Balouch cause, despite how it may effect Pakistani view of us.

Long live Baluchistan:
Pakistan-Balochistan-Map.png

free-balochistans-flag2%5B1%5D.jpg

Balochistan_Member_Map_2.JPG

I hope no one takes this personally, but I have always thought the Baluchistan & Pashtunistan should get independence and get their country, with the rest of Pakistan going to India. That's the only way peace can be guaranteed in south Asia. However, our stupidity of financing your nuclear program made this issue further complicated.
Welldone!!!!:cheesy:

Also many external forces are supporting the BLA as far as Pakistan is concerned.

Pakistani-Iranian relations are also hurt, because Iran is allowing India access to Chabahar port. The Indians have been known for supporting the BLA with logistics to cause terrorism within Pakistan.

Also just recently the United States just cancelled a pro independence Baluchistan conference that they were going to host.

For the US, having Afghanistan under their control, and making Baluchistan a country would be their goal. This will create a barrier between Pakistan and Iran, isolating both countries.

They with the help of India to the east, could attack Pakistan. And from the west, they could attack Iran from Iraq. From the South they have access to the Persian Gulf.

Iran and pakistan are the victims

the common denominator is Baloch ethnic group

Jundullah has proven links with CIA and Saudis work hand in hand when it comes to harming Iran.
the side effect is also on Pakistan where the Ethnic card (minus sect ) is used.

look up on the net and see for yourself who is funding BLA and / or Jundullah and why?

do tell me how does killing Pahstons and hazara in Baluchistan help with the separation cause? they are getting so bold now that they are going as far as KP province and joining other militant sunni groups like TTP by setting up ambushes for Shias travelling to Sakardu and Gilgit.

our sources of argument on forums is what we hear or read in the news and what we find in the web.
names of our brother Muslims countries come a lot of time in different sources. its a sad fact

Irfan bhai, how much of it is substantiated and how much of it is the same kind of creative journalism that led to the attack on Iraq on the pretense of finding Weapons of Mass Destruction whilst 8 years down the lane they haven't even found a bloody firecracker !

Long live Baluchistan:

I hope no one takes this personally, but I have always thought the Baluchistan & Pashtunistan should get independence and get their country, with the rest of Pakistan going to India. That's the only way peace can be guaranteed in south Asia. However, our stupidity of financing your nuclear program made this issue further complicated.

You promised me IbnAlwalid...Didn't you? This is shameful.

Long live Baluchistan:

And we hope someone kicks fat Saudi kings out and liberate Arabistan,it should be divided and annexed to other neighboing countries,and eastern oil rich parts belong to Iran,indeed.So the world will get rid of Saudi funded terrorism and sectarian wars.

My views represent only me and not other Arab members in the forum. I am on jihad to spread awareness of the Balouch cause, despite how it may effect Pakistani view of us.

No, it doesn't represent even you. You are just angry with them. This is the first I am really angry with you. Indian brothers? really? Just a childless behavior!\

عيب عليك والله عيب والله خجلتنا

Long live Baluchistan:

Keep dreaming, this will never happen. Most Balochis and Pushtoons from Pakistan are Patriotic Pakistani Citizens who will take care of lowlife traitors like yourself.

some jaw dropping insight about one terrorist leader Rigi

Rigi never slept in one place for two consecutive nights and did not shake hands with other people without wearing gloves. He is also reported to emulate Al-Zarqawi in his conduct and videos of hostage executions. It has also been reported that he killed his brother's wife, shooting her to death while she was asleep.

Dan Rather's U.S. cable channel HDnet's television news magazine Dan Rather Reports, interviewed Rigi and showed a video of Rigi personally cutting off his brother in-law Shahab Mansouri's head.

According to Iranian sources, on February 23, 2010, “Rigi was arrested in Persian Gulf waters while he was traveling on a plane via Dubai to Kyrgyzstan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom