What's new

JUI-F Mulana Diesel refuses to accept PTI’s mandate in KP

IceCold

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: Jamiat Ulema e Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) Chief, Fazlur Rehman has refused to accept the mandate of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

Addressing a press conference here on Tuesday, the JUI-F chief dubbed the mandate of a ‘leading party’ in KP as ‘controversial’, saying that the PTI rigged elections in Mardan, Peshawar and Kohat divisions.

The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) failed to hold transparent elections, Fazl claimed. He said that his party would hold protest demonstrations in various districts of the province against alleged rigging.

The JUI-F leader further said that he has contacted PML-N Chief Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, other political parties leaders and independent candidates to form government in the province.

“We will form a government based on a true people’s mandate in the province,” he added.

JUI-F refuses to accept PTI

My my maulana sb lagta ha diesel ka fresh stock aya ha kahin sa jo itna uchal raha hain. Government to khan sb ki hoo gii.

It will imrans govt. I dont think nawaz league will go for KPK govt. Infact this will make things easier for him. If we look at one point of view kpk is in a big mess. N league already has alot of burden of energy crisis e.t.c so it will be much easier for them if one province is given to imran. Plus this could work in their advantage in the next election if imran fails over there.

Back
Top Bottom