What's new

JMSDF wipes out PLAN's East and North Fleets in the Diaoyudai battle

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
There are Japanese and Chinese articles of this story, I link the Chinese version for the benefit of our Chinese members.

³¨³½®q³Ì·s®ø®§:¤é¥»¶i¦æ§L´Ñ±Àºt¡G¥H·L¤p·l¥¢À»±Ñ¸Ñ©ñ­xÄ¥¶¤_¤¤°ê¸gÀÙºô¡X¡X°ê®a¸gÀÙªù¤á

釣魚島最新消息:日本進行兵棋推演:以微小損失擊敗解放軍艦隊
2012年10月26日 07:27 來源:北京晨報

近日,日本海上自衛隊對中日釣魚島衝突進行兵棋推演。他們自導自演出令日方“振奮”的結果:日艦機以微小損失“擊敗”解放軍兩個艦隊。這一“猛料”被日媒大加炒作,日本右翼勢力更是“歡欣鼓舞”,認定一旦中日爆發海戰,中國“必敗無疑”。對此,國防部新聞發言人楊宇軍上校在昨天的例行記者會上指出,日方應該深刻反思而不是盲目炫耀武力。

楊宇軍在回答記者提問時說,我們注意到了最近這方面的報道。需要強調指出的是,最近一段時間以來,日本與周邊一些鄰國的關係處於緊張狀態。“當務之急,日方應該深刻反思造成這種狀態的原因,而不是盲目地去炫耀武力。”

對於日本的此番炒作,國防部國際傳播局副局長孟彥和幹事周勇在25日的人民日報海外版上撰文指出,面對這種推演鬧劇,中國軍事專家大都一笑了之。這不過是日方“一廂情願”,可謂現代版“紙上談兵”。稍微懂點軍事常識的人都知道,兵棋推演僅是戰爭的模擬想定,和真刀實槍幹起來完全是兩碼事。別的不說,假如中日真的發生海戰,在雙方艦機出動之前,不知道日方是否考慮到了中國導彈力量的威力。

兩位人士分析指出,日本為何大肆渲染“日勝中敗”的噱頭?這背後是機關算盡,用心良苦,一是為國內右翼勢力撐腰打氣,二是對中國進行心理威懾,三是抬拉民眾對日本政府的支援率。分析日本軍事動作,不難發現其所謂“戰必勝”,是外強中乾的體現,是其想掩飾內心不安和失敗感的對外反向宣泄。我們必須高度警惕日本兵棋推演後“狂躁”衝動,堅決打掉其蠢蠢欲動的戰爭臆念和日益囂張的狂妄幻想。

兩位人士最後說,中國歷來有不怕鬼、不信邪的傳統。在維護國家領土主權這個核心利益上,中國人民和中國軍隊會同仇敵愾,痛擊來犯之敵。

If the JMSDF and the PLAN's two fleets(The North Fleet and The East Fleet) were to engage in battle for the control of the Dioyudai, JMSDF would lose or suffer damages on 6 destroyers, while the PLAN's fleets would be wiped out and no longer be capable of combat according to Japanese Defense Ministry's simulations. No American help needed.

The Chinese Defense Ministry balked at this result, claiming that the Japanese didn't account for the preemptive Chinese ballistic missile strikes on Japanese targets and that would change the outcome of the battle.

Of course they will need American help. They don't get paid to station there for no reason.

Of course they will need American help. They don't get paid to station there for no reason.

Americans are an insurance policy for Japan. They don't need to use the insurance policy in this case; they could take care of the PLAN easily by themselves according to the simulation.

Americans are an insurance policy for Japan. They don't need to use the insurance policy in this case; they could take care of the PLAN easily by themselves according to the simulation.

Wrong. It means two things:

1) It is America's insurance policy to keep their presence there. In case the Japanese turn against them, similar with S.Korea.

2) Japan pays for them to stay because they cannot handle China and Russia. Not so much S.Korea.

Japan is dying as a nation regardless of military actions or not.
Their aging and declining population is a constant hot topic, same goes for their economy.
All it takes is another Fukushima to make sashimi out of their economy.

Wrong. It means two things:

1) It is America's insurance policy to keep their presence there. In case the Japanese turn against them, similar with S.Korea.

2) Japan pays for them to stay because they cannot handle China and Russia. Not so much S.Korea.

Japan is dying as a nation regardless of military actions or not.
Their aging and declining population is a constant hot topic, same goes for their economy.
All it takes is another Fukushima to make sashimi out of their economy.

Seriously? :blink:

Seriously? :blink:
Yes.

America gets paid 50% of the cost of troop deployment in Japan and Korea, so they are kind of a mercenary.

This is why Korean Joint Chief of Staff gets to command the US troops in wartime from 2015 and onward. Japan too would like to command US troops, but they do not yet have this offensive war command capability due to their constitution.

Yes.

America gets paid 50% of the cost of troop deployment in Japan and Korea, so they are kind of a mercenary.

This is why Korean Joint Chief of Staff gets to command the US troops in wartime from 2015 and onward. Japan too would like to command US troops, but they do not yet have this offensive war command capability due to their constitution.

This proofs that the faggot above you can't see clearly afterall.

This proofs that the faggot above you can't see clearly afterall.

Before worrying about some crazy Korean general giving a marching order to US troops, you should worry about JMSDF wiping out 2/3 of Chinese Surface Naval Strength in a couple of days.

Remember that unlike JGSDF and JASDF, JMSDF is the direct continuation of the Imperial Japanese Navy, and Americans will tell you how terrible the Imperial Japanese Navy, oops I meant the JMSDF, was. These guys are beyond what the PLA Navy is capable of battling.

Before worrying about some crazy Korean general giving a marching order to US troops, you should worry about JMSDF wiping out 2/3 of Chinese Surface Naval Strength in a couple of days.

Remember that unlike JGSDF and JASDF, JMSDF is the direct continuation of the Imperial Japanese Navy, and Americans will tell you how terrible the Imperial Japanese Navy, oops I meant the JMSDF, was. These guys are beyond what the PLA Navy is capable of battling.

I think you don't understand what i meant, my reply simpy points that Zero Wing has trouble with facts go back and read again what he said about not able to see properly.

There are Japanese and Chinese articles of this story, I link the Chinese version for the benefit of our Chinese members.

³¨³½®q³Ì·s®ø®§:¤é¥»¶i¦æ§L´Ñ±Àºt¡G¥H·L¤p·l¥¢À»±Ñ¸Ñ©ñ*xÄ¥¶¤_¤¤°ê¸gÀÙºô¡X¡X°ê®a¸gÀÙªù¤á

If the JMSDF and the PLAN's two fleets(The North Fleet and The East Fleet) were to engage in battle for the control of the Dioyudai, JMSDF would lose or suffer damages on 6 destroyers, while the PLAN's fleets would be wiped out and no longer be capable of combat according to Japanese Defense Ministry's simulations. No American help needed.

The Chinese Defense Ministry balked at this result, claiming that the Japanese didn't account for the preemptive Chinese ballistic missile strikes on Japanese targets and that would change the outcome of the battle.

Interesting, so the only way China can supposedly avoid fatal damage to its fleets is to shoot off its missiles first in a sort of aggressive unprovoked sucker-punch and hope the Japanese aren't prepared. Of course this leaves it completely unprepared for the US.

This will surely leave China has a respectable member of the global community. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom