What's new

Jiss dhaj say koee maqtal meiN gaya .......

M. Sarmad

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FE-Chaudhry-Bhutto-court-1.jpg

FE-Chaudhry-Bhutto-court-2.jpg

FE-Chaudhry-Bhutto-court-4.jpg

FE-Chaudhry-Bhutto-court-3.jpg

jiss dhajj say koee maqtal meiN gaya
woh shaan salamat rehti hai,
Yeh jaan tou aani jaani hai
iss jaan ki koee baat nahiN

The democratically elected, extremely populist... and some would say demagogic Zulfikar Ali Bhutto – Pakistan's greatest civilian leader...

Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
(5 January 1928 – 4 April 1979)

Pakistan's greatest civilian leader !

Care to qualify to what criteria are you basing your claim on ?

Shaheed Bhutto, My ***.

The fool was in his fantasies till the end that US or other friendly nations will release him and he won't be hanged. Anyways, call him whatever you want and praise him as much as you want. But by all means, he wasn't a Shaheed. Calling him and Benazir Shaheed is utter disgrace to all Shaheeds..

Nawaz sharif ki tarha ye chup chap chala jata exile me to ajj hame is ki bety or chor damaad nahi loott te. Marne ke baad ise bewakoof awam ki kuch ziada hi sympathy mil gayi. Mar ke bhi peecha nahi chora harami ne.

I don't entirely admire ZAB, though i do hold respect for his grit and the way he stood the test of time.

Shaheed Bhutto, My ***.

The fool was in his fantasies till the end that US or other friendly nations will release him and he won't be hanged. Anyways, call him whatever you want and praise him as much as you want. But by all means, he wasn't a Shaheed. Calling him and Benazir Shaheed is utter disgrace to all Shaheeds..

Great or not, ZAB was a Leader not a politician. He did blunders, that is a given but there are also a few things to his honor. Overall, reading his work and all, i believe that he left a mixed legacy.

FE-Chaudhry-Bhutto-court-1.jpg

FE-Chaudhry-Bhutto-court-2.jpg

FE-Chaudhry-Bhutto-court-4.jpg

FE-Chaudhry-Bhutto-court-3.jpg

jiss dhajj say koee maqtal meiN gaya
woh shaan salamat rehti hai,
Yeh jaan tou aani jaani hai
iss jaan ki koee baat nahiN

The democratically elected, extremely populist... and some would say demagogic Zulfikar Ali Bhutto – Pakistan's greatest civilian leader...

Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
(5 January 1928 – 4 April 1979)

These pictures are when he was arrested or while going to the gallows?

Last edited:
his damocrazy started by calling ayub khan his dady, & it ended with" IDHAAR HUM UDHAAR HUM" nothing more nothing less, just was a great speaker, & overestimator of the genrl feelings of the peoples!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom