What's new

‘Jinnahpur Maps Existed’

bloody hell.. this party must be banned by Supreme Court.. only free and fare elections in Karachi and MQM will be wiped off from the face of karachi's bloody earth for good.. my all, yes ALL, urdu speaking friends are against MQM..

MQM execute people locally if they think they will stand and vote aganinst them. MQM has liars and traitors as their leaders but the avearge citizen of Karachi may not have the full knowledge of their trechory.

altaf%252520nazi.jpg

Either Provide evidence of Jinnahpur in Supreme Court and hang the MQM Leadership for Treason to the State of Pakistan

or stop putting up false accusations of which proof doesnt even exist

a Hand full of ppl r gonna separate Karachi from Pakistan when
Sindh Police / Sindh Rangers r inside the City
PakArmy patrolling the Indo-Pak Border
Pak Navy patrolling the Arabian Sea

yes plz grow up :hitwall:

Either Provide evidence of Jinnahpur in Supreme Court and hang the MQM Leadership for Treason to the State of Pakistan

already been briefed by ispr that it was a lie .. case closed .

Umm..what exactly is this Jinnahpur? This is the first time I'm hearing about it.

Agree with u on bolded part, and the other part yes some ppl can try it with all those odds why not? if they feel they r justified

TARIQ

Hara.mi maderchood altaf himself called Pakistan a blunder

u believe him when he called Pakistan a Blunder

but u turn a blind eye towards everything else he has said? i mean im no fan of the guy but unless u can prove his treason he is innocent in this regard

hara.mi maderkuss altaf is an indian agent...this chutia bihari should be hanged on karsaz...

Bihari? why being racist bro? many Karachiites r Bihari even im Bihari from by father's side

as for Hanging how about we hang u MrKhenzeer as ur an Australian Agent? i mean they should just take my word for it and hang u ?

Laws r for everyone If Altaf Hussain can be hanged on just blind accusations then so can everyone else

Mods please close this nonsense thread this jinaahpur and sindhudesh drama is all nonsense!! even if altaf makes a plan for jinnahpur i am sure NO URDU SPEAKING WILL FAVOUR HIM!! its been 64 years no one is a mohajir everyone is a pakistani many generations of pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom