What's new

Jihad can resolve Kashmir issue

humai chorai na chorai laikin tum ko to woh nahi chorai gai

humarai paas kam sai kam 1 lac razakar hai jo india ki band bajanai ko tayar hai

well....in that case....that will solve the Pakistan problem for India :P

Absolutely, I agree with the respected chairman of the United Jihad Council.

Wage more Jihad, which in turn will further destroy Pakistan. No Pakistan= no Kashmir issue. Brilliant idea:woot:

33011514.jpg

Yes it definitely will.

After Jihadis take over Pakistan and civil war breaks out.

Pakistan army and jihadis will fight each other to death and kashmir issue will be forgotten and essentially solved!!
you are planning to do so but you dont know what kind of fighters we still have who are ready to give there lifes for pakistan

you are planning to do so but you dont know what kind of fighters we still have who are ready to give there lifes for pakistan

Bas kar yaar... we know what kind of fighters you have.... muh mat khulwa mera ab is subject pe :lol:

let me give you an example when there was tension between pakistan and america after sallala incident our great pakhtun tribes announced a lashkar of 1 million fighters

dont forget first kashmir war

Absolutely, I agree with the respected chairman of the United Jihad Council.

Wage more Jihad, which in turn will further destroy Pakistan. No Pakistan= no Kashmir issue. Brilliant idea:woot:

33011514.jpg

That guy is our last hope... its the secret weapon. :lol:

from mughals british russians and now americans all have tested us but we have succeeded in every test

Theek haii yaar ... you won all the battle... but we won all the WARS!

Keep winning battles. :lol:
i am a pakhtun i am talikng about my pakhtoon trible history

And we have plenty of bullets to take those. :D

how can you defeat an enemy that looks into the barrel of your gun and sees paradise
Yaar I don't want to ruin the thread.

So let me be serious. What has Jihad given you yet ? First think what has Jihad taken from you ?

Back
Top Bottom