What's new

JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor pilot and family, he put his life for untrusted Copy by China product. Thank for the show!

Now I know why Chinazi Govement still want to buy Western weapons, hopefully Shi Lang could not be a same problem too or eles 2nd Titanic is calling.

PS: Don't gambling your life with unreliable and untrusted Copy by China products.

and yet this little viet is typing an untrust worthy made in China computer

Not clear yet..
now it may be cleard this is jh-7 not jf17 thats for sure no doubt about it .:agree:
this is the picture that is posted above
27_118741_dd135b367fa8de5.jpg

& now this is the zoom mode it clearly seen as twin engine plane .
jh7crash.jpg

No problem if the plane crashed. It's bound to happened be it's j-7 or 17 f-16 or f22 or mig. I am happy pilot is save. Human life is more important than everything ...

regards
Jailer

Thats two seater. I see only one ejection!! Unless its flown by one pilot....

No problem if the plane crashed. It's bound to happened be it's j-7 or 17 f-16 or f22 or mig. I am happy pilot is save. Human life is more important than everything ...

regards
Jailer

v well said ......

sad for the other pilot maybe he way trying to take the jet out of civil areas

Sad incident. Glad there were no casualties :tup:

Chinese fighter jet crashes at air show

14 October 2011 Last updated at 05:09 ET Help A Chinese air force fighter jet has crashed during an exhibition at an air show in China's north-western Shaanxi province.

The pilot of the FBC-1 "Flying Leopard" ejected from the plane before it nose-dived into a field from a height of about 200m (650ft).

No casualties have been reported.

BBC News - Chinese fighter jet crashes at air show

Thats two seater. I see only one ejection!! Unless its flown by one pilot....

Since it's an air show, not a combat mission, I guess only the 1 pilot is needed.

Air crashes are tragic things. Sad to know the fate of one pilot. From an enemy nation or not, he's worked hard to get to that level and it pains to see someone just snuff it just because of political debacles or maintenance carelessness.

Air crashes are tragic things. Sad to know the fate of one pilot. From an enemy nation or not, he's worked hard to get to that level and it pains to see someone just snuff it just because of political debacles or maintenance carelessness.

At least there were no casualties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom