What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

By nuke submarine they certainly meant the Submarine capable of launching cruise missile most probably with Nuclear warhead in pakistan case similar to the israely dolphine class submarines from germany

Not nuclear powered

@Aeronaut ,

What's happened to all the pictures i posted in > 1074 . ??

They appear fine in my Photobucket library.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the pictures WindJammer uploaded .

DMA_3850_zps28a540e0.jpg

DSC00125_zpsb3916801.jpg

DSC_0092_JF_171211800_zpsc1d8375d.jpg

IMG_6500_JF171341600_zps79de5046.jpg

IMG_8784_zps76c3639e.jpg

JF_17_zpse9b92015.jpg

@Aeronaut

Got a message from photobucket support, other websites have been downloading and posting my pictures hence my account has exceeded the allotted bandwidth limit. Have to wait some days before it's restored again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i want to know ? RCS really JF-17 and KLJ-7V2 radar is exist ? and JF-17 can use Russian rockets? ex: R77, R27 ?

Hey i want to know ? RCS really JF-17 and KLJ-7V2 radar is exist ? and JF-17 can use Russian rockets? ex: R77, R27 ?

rcs according to paf is less or same as f 16s
dont know about r77,r27
but chinese do use them so maybe its possible

A fully loaded JF 17s RCS is around 3m2 ... while F-16s blk has an RCS of 5m2... no it uses Chinese SD-10A,Brazilian MAR-1 series,Pakistani RAAD ALCM,PakH-2 and H4 SOMs,C series chinese anti ship missiles,CM-400AKG,HIJARA cluster bombs,several PGMs etc etc..

Pakistani friends,

This article is a few weeks old, I would recommend reading it though, as it reveals the potential of foriegn sales of the JF-17, which I would really love seeing it at the hands of our RSAF, or the SANG, or the navy.

A fully loaded JF 17s RCS is around 3m2 ... while F-16s blk has an RCS of 5m2... no it uses Chinese SD-10A,Brazilian MAR-1 series,Pakistani RAAD ALCM,PakH-2 and H4 SOMs,C series chinese anti ship missiles,CM-400AKG,HIJARA cluster bombs,several PGMs etc etc..

if its around 3m^2, can you tell that at what range it will be able to search and track IAF jets, and vice versa

Pakistani friends,

This article is a few weeks old, I would recommend reading it though, as it reveals the potential of foriegn sales of the JF-17, which I would really love seeing it at the hands of our RSAF, or the SANG, or the navy.

in that case your RSAF will dissappoint you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom