What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.... but this is really confusing:

The pic here is comparing 04 to 06:
2igogon.jpg

You're comparing production model serial number with prototype.... 08-106 would most probably be SBP aircraft.

FC-1 (JF-17) Prototype 06 in Chengdu, with two PL-12 (??)...

We can also see J-10A and J-20 as well.

:coffee:

This Thunder has been under test flight in Chengdu for quite a while. Is it the blockII everyone is talking about?

This Thunder has been under test flight in Chengdu for quite a while. Is it the blockII everyone is talking about?

we cant say. its a test platform for evaluating any type of option or weapon.

Block II ?

205897_199135630143517_6030784_n.jpg

Maybe not! Looks like fanboy stuff.
With no major improvement to engine 11 hard points are a bit too much to ask for. What i am looking forward in a IRST and addition of one hard point under canopy or forward fuselage for targeting POD and integration of Multiple Missile Rail Launch Systems for SD-10. That will Suffice and will solve the short toothed problem of JF-17.

The above images are idealistic approach. If we get there, we will not require FC-20 anymore. :)

Regards!

FC-1 PT6 with Live SD-10s on board 1:28-1:46
[video]http://www.56.com/u25/v_NzczNjMwMTQ.html[/video]

@ Najam Khan

Since PMs are now strangely regulated, I have to post it here, but your JF 17 slides have made it even to Brazil:

How about a game good and cheap that comes with the Brazilian MAR-1 missile integrated?

Link

it's strange PAF has not released a single pic of fully loaded JF-17 and all we see is FC-1 teasing us with such things. Some one should put a common sense in PAF upper leaders!

it's strange PAF has not released a single pic of fully loaded JF-17 and all we see is FC-1 teasing us with such things. Some one should put a common sense in PAF upper leaders!
'PAF' did not even release any picture of AIM-120s on Block-52s.

I like the management, to keep things hushed and keep everyone guessing and take on the enemy with surprise.

khuda ka khoof kar lo ab to lol My Did it and did it good bas ab we have to move on yaar cant stck to just 1 thing for decds our enemies are getting stronger by number and also by tech we have to move up jf is a good plane i bet on it it can go head 2 head on any 1 but u cant just match a honda civic with Lamborghini So PAF shd also go for other options 2 cz it will take decades to change all our old planes with jf17 in the mean time we also need a backup 60 old f16s cant go agnst 300 or 500 4 or 4.5 gentrt planes we have to do some thing rest up 2 u

khuda ka khoof kar lo ab to lol My Did it and did it good bas ab we have to move on yaar cant stck to just 1 thing for decds our enemies are getting stronger by number and also by tech we have to move up jf is a good plane i bet on it it can go head 2 head on any 1 but u cant just match a honda civic with Lamborghini So PAF shd also go for other options 2 cz it will take decades to change all our old planes with jf17 in the mean time we also need a backup 60 old f16s cant go agnst 300 or 500 4 or 4.5 gentrt planes we have to do some thing rest up 2 u
proper punctuation increases clarity....

Excuse me? What about the pictures of Brand New F-16s Carrying AMRAAMs that have been coming out consistently. Furthermore, what about the picture where pilots have posed infront of both AMRAAM equipped MLU and Bl 52?

I like the management, to keep things hushed and keep everyone guessing and take on the enemy with surprise.

When much advance aircrafts like Rafael and Eurofighter photos of various loads and configurations are released officially, my heart burns.

When most secretive plane on earth, F-22 videos are released showing extreme manuevering and firing weapons and mediocre aircrats like JF-17 doesnot have guts to shows 7 weapons or other payload of offensive/defensive nature on it's hardpoints, my heart turns in to coal

When PAF JF-17 program director can leak sensitive news of weapon integration to kanwa and air international magazine ( why disclose such news? Why not keep enemy in doubt that JF-17 can only fire dud missiles of WW2 era) and FC-1 videos come up on net showing C-802 and SD10 hanging with it,,, then why PAF dont stop such non state actors from displaying true strength of PAF so enemy keepsguessing and dont know what to expect! Than my coal heart starts to burn badly

But when you comeup with your typical establishment BS without any logical reasoning. Than i get a severe heart attack.

proper punctuation increases clarity....
Excuse me? What about the pictures of Brand New F-16s Carrying AMRAAMs that have been coming out consistently. Furthermore, what about the picture where pilots have posed infront of both AMRAAM equipped MLU and Bl 52?
Those pictures were NOT released by PAF or ISPR but one of our Think Tanks.
But when you comeup with your typical establishment BS without any logical reasoning. Than i get a severe heart attack.
We will not let you down, if PAF said we have integrated SD-10 on JF-17, that should be enough.

Regarding F16 Block 52, i think PAF should not kept screcy, as its a US plane and Indians can get any info regarding it from USA or Israel very easily. JF17 on other hand is a different thing. In my opinion its good to keep enemy guessing about its capabilities.

The multiple Missile rails for SD-10 at hard point 2 and 6 are being pictured on numerous sources now:
PAF-JF-17-Thunder-MRCA-Poster-1-580x520.jpg

With HARF
PAF-JF-17-Thunder-MRCA-Poster-5-580x394.jpg

With SD-10
PAF-JF-17-Thunder-MRCA-Poster-7-580x297.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom