What's new

Jerusalem Post: The Turkish saga

Oh, I get it! You're attempting to make me feel as embarrassed as you feel. Um, no, I don't think that's going to work. Nor will it help: it's up to you whether you want to stay blinded or not.

Sorry, it's not my goal to embarrass people but through education for them to achieve self-realization. That can be a painful experience. However, this is an anonymous forum so such things can be kept to a minimum.

I don't think he feels that embarrassed dude but given your hissy fit its quite clear he has just achieved a direct hit....... You know what they say about pompous self righteous aholes in their glass houses.....

I don't think he feels that embarrassed dude but given your hissy fit its quite clear he has just achieved a direct hit....... You know what they say about pompous self righteous aholes in their glass houses.....

He needs a glass of water. :rofl:

Hissy fit? Direct hit? No, I don't see it. There is a perceptual fail.

Hissy fit? Direct hit? No, I don't see it. There is a perceptual fail.

Given that your cranium seems firmly lodged between your gluteus maximus a perceptual fail I guess was always inevitable

Given that your cranium seems firmly lodged between your gluteus maximus a perceptual fail I guess was always inevitable
I see your problem: you've mistaken me for someone else! Easy to do since you can't see their face.

Bravo good come back.... That taught me
Your shoelaces are untied! That must mean I'm right and you're wrong! :woot:

This puerile stuff may be good for comic relief but that doesn't change facts and shouldn't be confused with serious conversation, should it?

Your shoelaces are untied! That must mean I'm right and you're wrong! :woot:

This puerile stuff may be good for comic relief but that doesn't change facts and shouldn't be confused with serious conversation, should it?

Dude prerequisite of a serious discussion is the ability to understand an opposing point of view. One may have deeply entrenched position like yours but you can not be so blinkered. Your basic proposition is that it is irrelevant whether erdogan is democratically elected or not he must be bought down because he is anti Zionist. You are encouraging the Turks to rebel and bring down a popularly elected leader on the basis that erdogan is dishonest and a liar and a megalomaniac. You state that Turks have a responsibility to hold him to account yet you wriggle out when confronted with collective failure of the US polity to prevent
Bush from initiating an illigal war based on a lie. Your litmus test for democracy and the Turks right to it is based on its impact on Israel. You are intellectually dishonest peddling Zionist propaganda and your arguments have been thoroughly deconstructed. Your polemic totem is Zionism which I consider to be just good old fashion racism..... as such there can not be any room for serious discussion and comic put down must suffice....

Of course not! My basic premises are that Erdogan must be "brought down" because he works against democratic values and may, by knowingly setting up a violent incident with Israel, have committed treason to the state.

You are encouraging the Turks to rebel and bring down a popularly elected leader on the basis that erdogan is dishonest and a liar -
Strictly speaking, it isn't necessary for an elected leader to be honest and truthful but to act as the representative of his electorate.

You state that Turks have a responsibility to hold him to account yet you wriggle out when confronted with collective failure of the US polity to prevent Bush from initiating an illigal war based on a lie.
The characterization of the War Against Saddam as "illegal" is a matter of dispute and mistakenly interpreting the evidence - which is what everybody did - is not the same thing as a deliberate lie. So we're talking apples and oranges here.

Your litmus test for democracy and the Turks right to it is based on its impact on Israel.
You're mixing up cause and effect. A democracy that is poisoned by unjustifiable bigotry and lies almost always picks on the Jews as a convenient hatred. The hate can serve as a blinder to a leader's deeds or - more commonly, as seen in Pakistan and Bangladesh - as the basis for denying people their jobs, office, civil rights, or even their life.

You are intellectually dishonest peddling Zionist propaganda and your arguments have been thoroughly deconstructed.
Walk me through this "deconstruction" you claim.

Most Western-oriented military dictatorships have a commander: USA! This compound was now cut.

Back
Top Bottom