What's new

Japan's F-3 "XinShen" VS China's J-20

Dangerous weapons of your country is only on videos and photos which has been process with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effect. Furthermore, they was extoled to the skies by Chinese big mouths. That's all about 5th generation fighter jets of China.

Hi, you better come up with professional statements, such idiotic statements should-must be reported post of no value.

Dangerous weapons of your country is only on videos and photos which has been process with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effect. Furthermore, they was extoled to the skies by Chinese big mouths. That's all about 5th generation fighter jets of China.

And i thought Japanese are very smart people with their high tech gadgets. I guess you can't even tell the difference between photoshop/after effect and real photos/videos or has the radiation affected your brains?
Japan is known for their robotics, consumer electronics, computer games, motor/car engineering, magnet train technology and probably some other areas. But their space technology and fighter planes aren't exactly something to brag about. Of course no country can match Japan's space and weapon technology that only exist in their anime/manga.

US. warship Vs VN mig-17
qp_nam_RPD_11.jpg

One of the MiG-17F's, flown by NVAF pilot Le Xuan Di, scored a direct hit on Higbee with a BETAB-250 (250kg/551lb) bomb, after failing to hit his target twice on two previous attack runs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Đồng_Hới

Analysis of the Battle of Dong Hoi
by Stuart Slade
This was the first time a Navy ship had been attacked with a guided missile in a combat situation.
Analysis of the Battle of Dong Hoi
China J-20 Vs VN mig-17 :D:D
Untitled-3.jpg

You know why the japanese come up with crap like this??
Because they are becoming more and more like you indians. :partay:
Ah! The self styled spokesmen of the great Han Dynasty at work! The Hans screwing around with India, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brunei, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, USA etc! :devil:

With the result that the great Han Dynasty is getting more and more isolated from the comity of nations. There's no democracy, their human rights suck to hell and high heaven and they act as if they own the whole goddamn world! Seeing the atrocious quality of the stuff they 'proudly' produce (Which is mostly copied fakes) I wouldn't touch those Chinese gizmos with a barge pole! :P

I wonder how long their fake, reverse engineered J-20s would last?
thinking-002.gif

But unfortunately, the Han robots cannot be reformed until you change the complete software. Like the saying goes, you can scrub a donkey all you want, but you can't make it into a horse! :cheesy:

Cheers!

I can see how Mao's Comrades are jumping on their A$$, They brought LCA, Arjun and god knows what in this tread . No one knows how LCA and Arjuna is relevant to this thread.

No one know what is written in Japanese, No one knows is this pic from a magazine or from toy Box. I request Mods to take care of some of Mao's comrades, They frequently derail the thread and talk non-sense.

First 3 Pics look like from toy box cover, I can see som 65% off tag on it... Please some one who knows Japanese tell me what is this...

When Chengdu was producing J-7, the Indian was working on LCA in the 80s.

When Chengdu was producing JF-17, the Indian was working on LCA in the 90s.

When Chengdu was producing J-10, the Indian was working on LCA in the 00s.

When Chengdu is producing J-20, the Indian is still working on LCA.

Maybe the legend of LCA will last to 22 century.

GREAT!!! You have succesfully gone- :offtopic: and have derailed the thread............
These half-truths just show your insecurities, nothing else.............
And even after all this, the fact that China has not managed to build a credible engine and only "plans" to integrate WS 10 with J 10 in future, shows the dismal growth that China has shown, despite it's experience............

I want my Gundams! :angry:

Here you go:

Gundam+MSIA+ZGMF-X13A+Providence+Gundam+Action+Figure.jpg

Japan has asked the United States for four F-35 Joint Strike Fighters

Japan seeks F-35 buy - UPI.com

WASHINGTON, - Japan has asked the United States for four F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Conventional Take-Off and Landing aircraft with options for 38 more planes.

The Defense Security Cooperation Agency, it its notification to Congress of the Foreign Military Sale request, said five spare engines would be included in the sale, as well as electronic warfare systems; command, control, communication, computers and intelligence/communication, navigational and identifications systems; and a flight simulation trainer, among other systems, subsystems and documentation.

The estimated value of the sale would be $10 billion.

This proposed sale is consistent with U.S. objectives and with the 1960 Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security.

"The proposed sale of aircraft and support will augment Japan's operational aircraft inventory and enhance its air-to-air and air-to-ground self-defense capability."

Prime contractors for the sale would be Lockheed Martin Aeronautics and Pratt and Whitney Military Engines.

I guess Japanese are complacent with F-35s, maybe they"ll use it as technology base to develop a fighter they perceive as good as F-22.

a joke, meanless, F-3 is only 8 tons with two powerplants, even F35 14.5 tons with one powerplant, LCA nearly 9tons, JF17 more than 9 tons, and they only have one powerplant, F-3 is only a test toy model on paper, and has no opportunity to be equipped

let me remind you for Japanese F2.
it was pretty much a copy of US F16, at the time F16 was $30M each, F2 sold for $80s million each. 40% core components imported from US tells the story.

There I think F3 is a joke for number of reasons
1) development funds: F35 spent some $200 billions, how deep the pocket japan has? she must rely heavily on LM for tech support. there number of countries was able to develop 3G now quit on stealthy 5G, the barrier is much higher.

2) Time frame: Japan starts now, and US is fully support this project, it only take them 10 years for a prototype, another 10 years fling. many years to produce,,,,

3) defense budget: most funds wasted in development ($50-100B), some left had imported J35, how much for F3? in the F2 experience, F2 was 3 times of US made F16, if F3 is 3 times of F35, that will be $150M x 3 = $450M each F3. you do the math.

4) political issue: after J20 came out, a lot of potential customers step back or cut down orders, do you really think US will allow Japan plays with the master?

Conclusion: there is only 1% chance you see japan's F3 flies.

Back
Top Bottom