What's new

Japan firm's map shows Tibet as part of India

I'm sure your generals are going to fly to Washington before they do any such thing.

No dude, we don't control our nukes button from Washington D.C. :argh: :argh: :argh:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Now, that sounds bushy! Have you been rehearsing his Anglo-saxon crap?

I think you still live in Jurassic period, I think you are still to see Anglo-Saxon. Anyway, Anglo-Saxon lived in Iron age, not Stone Age.

a war should be fought conventionally,it is always you Indians again and again claiming that you will nuke China.when we Chinese posters talking about border conflicts ,we all mean conventional war.why are you Indians so crazy about nuclear war.you are not even a considerable nuclear power yet.

If they are given a choice, your generals would choose to live like rats rather than die like lions, take my word for it.;)

u forgot ur so called bangladesh is on the world map because of those rats.

If they are given a choice, your generals would choose to live like rats rather than die like lions, take my word for it.;)

I don't expect you to know since a real Bangladeshi would know much better of the generals you taunt.. no matter how hardliner anti-India he or she is.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

a war should be fought conventionally,it is always you Indians again and again claiming that you will nuke China.when we Chinese posters talking about border conflicts ,we all mean conventional war.why are you Indians so crazy about nuclear war.you are not even a considerable nuclear power yet.

Why? Aren't you the ones who always think that Asia would be a walk in the park for you? However, CCP thinks differently.

u forgot ur so called bangladesh is on the world map because of those rats.

I disagree. Nobody handed us independence, we achieved it. We thank those who helped us, but it does not mean we have to have new masters.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I don't expect you to know since a real Bangladeshi would know much better.....

We know that those who lick your indian a** are 'real Bangladeshi' to people like you. You're a disgrace to human spirit.

Why? Aren't you the ones who always think that Asia would be a walk in the park for you? However, CCP thinks differently.

Asia is big,we only care what belongs to us.China may have border wars in the future to solve some pending issues,but China wont go nuclear.

I disagree. Nobody handed us independence, we achieved it. We thank those who helped us, but it does not mean we have to have new masters.

We too are not interested in being a master of anyone. other than that unarmed bangladeshis without the help of indian army couldn't had done anything leave aside gaining freedom.

Asia is big,we only care what belongs to us.China may have border wars in the future to solve some pending issues,but China wont go nuclear.

Then expect the same from us too. We aren't the ones nuclear-crazy except some young excited and new members who will learn in time as they mature and learn in discussions about the implications of a proper nuclear war. The only ones who are obsessed with nuking everyone from us to Israel to US and what not are your new friends.

So, the Indian army would be somewhere enjoying bonfires and picnics while the chinese would come marching?
had it been so easy, China would have invaded India by now. What exactly is keeping the PLA away?

We will also not go for any nuclear war but remember we did atomic test in 1974 only to counter China. If some of your friends think China can ruin India, they are daydreamers.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

We know that those who lick your indian a** are 'real Bangladeshi' to people like you. You're a disgrace to human spirit.

Your real forefathers much have watched how 97,0000 soldiers and Razakars surrendered before those you calling whatever.

If you think being surrounded by a country is being servant to it then I cannot help your complex.

Look who's talking about "licking"! A Jamaati! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom