What's new

Japan and Vietnam ban Chinese software

Go to their website and try to find it youself...

You scumbag have no idea what the heck you are talking about.

Wechat of course has Chinese and international version, just to explore the potential international market, that's all. What do you want? You want Wechat put a Chinese flag on its app, to show it comes from China? Idiot. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will do it for you, Wechat website.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

QQ截图20140128161247.jpg

Vietnam is quickly becoming the dumping ground for all the too dangerous manufacturings, due to our government's now forced tough stance. I can provide source if you so wish, but it's no secret if you are following current events.
dumping ground or whatever, Vietnam is expected to be one the biggest smartphone producers in the world, thanks to Samsung.
Samsung moves factories from China to Vietnam - Taipei Times
Most of our imported food comes from Africa, Eastern Europe, The Americas, and maybe India. Vietnam is too small to provide much, given the population size.
VN exports a lot of foods stuff to China and can export more if China is willing to import more. we are the major exporter of rice, coffee, shrimps, fish, pepper, etc...we will produce more as Japan is currently transfering farming technogoly to VN.
As to Japanese "hi-tech", we are safe, almsot all electronics made in China anyways, while Japanese brands have been dying for a while now not just in China, but in the developed world, don't tell me you don't know that. Who even have a sony phone or TV?
many hitec parts of smartphones and computers rely on products made in Japan. they still build one of best cars in the world.

The Vietnamese has the CockCock, kind of like Facebook or something like that, that we can ban. For the Japanese, we can ban their **** software and I bet they will cry. LOL

I think if you ban Japanese ****, it's Chinese who cries......

Who cares. Vietnam market is even smaller than smallest province in China.

I think as long as Chinese companies can capture the China market, they are already successful. 1.3b people is enough for any company.

Recently, I have been playing Chinese MMOs and also web based video games. I love them. There are so many of them and each game has so many people, lol.

Finally i wish the Philippines would adopt this so long low quality junk

yeah...desperate Chinese men should boycott Japanese ****, they should watch made-in-China **** instead. Why should they support enemy industry? makes no sense :rofl:

Who cares. Vietnam market is even smaller than smallest province in China.

I think as long as Chinese companies can capture the China market, they are already successful. 1.3b people is enough for any company.

Recently, I have been playing Chinese MMOs and also web based video games. I love them. There are so many of them and each game has so many people, lol.

Only prob I found with Chinese MMO (and Korean) is too much grinding. Or so I have heard. Never had heart to try one.

yeah...desperate Chinese men should boycott Japanese ****, they should watch made-in-China **** instead. Why should they support enemy industry? makes no sense :rofl:

I think China outlawed the **** industry

Not really, Japanese **** is...just to pervert there is nothing excited about it, we Chineses like something more romantic such a lady from your avatar, it has already make me bite my 10 fingers even she's with full clothes. :kiss3:

Why watch made-in-china **** when we can get a real one? :omghaha:

c8bd7c0e6a92e5ed94876cb38b3de1eb_XL.jpg

Last edited:
without Japan hightech products and Vietnam healthy foods, Chinese will starve. :sarcastic:
Without Vietnam food Chinese will starve? I do appreciate your ignorance.

Not really, Japanese **** is...just to pervert there is nothing excited about it, we Chineses like something more romantic such a lady from your avatar, it has already make me bite my 10 fingers even she's with full clothes. :kiss3:

Lol, this is not how Chinese think when I was in Shenzhen the last time

I saw roll after roll and store after store of Japanese AV (pirated of course) for sale in Thehno city in china

Now I am more interested in European **** (Americans is too hardcore) and when I ask them they don't sell any

If you like my avatar, come to Australia and I can introduce you to her, she is a professional model tho, and indeed I had sex with her a long time ago, but I think she just wanted the job. Don't know if that make her a prostitute.

Without Vietnam food Chinese will starve? I do appreciate your ignorance.
you are right. in reality, rich Chinese men have a better choice. :rofl:
In China, wealthy adults drink breast milk while millions of infants stick with formula – Quartz

Lol, this is not how Chinese think when I was in Shenzhen the last time

I saw roll after roll and store after store of Japanese AV (pirated of course) for sale in Thehno city in china

Now I am more interested in European **** (Americans is too hardcore) and when I ask them they don't sell any

If you like my avatar, come to Australia and I can introduce you to her, she is a professional model tho, and indeed I had sex with her a long time ago, but I think she just wanted the job. Don't know if that make her a prostitute.
you are joking, I guess? or perhaps not.

photoshoped, loser

Lol, this is some sort of perk as a casting agent. She sleep with me, and I gave her a job from a well known furniture store.

Can't underestimate the length girl gone to be famous...

We did go out for like 4 months, but meh, she ain't the sexiest girl in town
and you chose her as your avatar though? anyway happy new year!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom