What's new

J11b Pakistan future Navy jet fighter

12226671614_20d360affd_b.jpg

look awesome

you all talk like Yateem and faqirs.

Do you even realize that Pakistan has same population as Japan but 100 times more resources?

And yet

we are begging like paupers

Please please china

please give us bakhsheehs

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathetic!

100 times more resources, sure I can believe that but Japan has stability, Industry, loyal to people leadership, Technology to produce and export, non-lazy *** attitude.

Pakistan is not in the position of stopping the "begging" act.

We have nothing good to export but rice (maybe).
We produce nothing because industry is like a graveyard, no electricity.
We have the man power, cheap labor, and brilliant minds (who go out of Pakistan in search of opportunities because obviously this country isn't providing them with anything)
We have 100 times the resources as you said but no will power to use them, too much political crap.
Our govt never has funds for anything because people don't pay taxes and the ones that do, corrupt leadership doesn't mind using those to buy luxury items.
We have a "T-virus" that's literally eating us from inside. How many industrialized countries have to deal with T-bastard like morons?

Asking for tech/ specialty items isn't begging, more of a trade. Going by the same logic many of the industrialized nations would also be beggars and pathetic like us.

Mind giving us a few ideas to start off and become a super power overnight so we don't have to "beg"?

well future will tell us everything so till than wait and watch ..and also have some :pop:

So you giys want some
shenyang-j11-flanker.jpg

AGAINST 270 OF THESE
AIR_SU-30MKIs_india.jpg

The ones built by india are better having TVC engines and israeli and french jammers and avionics and the pesa radars.

if needed in emergency J-11Bs or any Chinese air craft can be leased or purchased on soft loans.

The example of this is emergency supply of equipment after May 2, 2011 events and Chinese pledge to provide all necessary resources to defend Pakistan.

Supposing the hypothetical scenario comes true, who will pilot those aircraft during such an emergency? It's not so easy to straight away get acquainted with the aircraft and become well-versed with it's envelope and capabilities. Forming combat is all but impossible in such a scenario.

It is better that PN gets 100-150 naval JF-17 blk3. It will be more than enough to stop IN from advancing.

It is not going to be J11. There was something important not to buy/get but I cannot share. Yes, we will go towards J31. That plane is intended for export for those that want something equal to JSF. And Pakistan is on the first list on the top to get it. Even Sinhui mentioned it so we can assume that it is correct.

I agree. J11 is a good fighter but we need to by-pass these and go for 5th Generation fighter for Navy.

A Couple of Squadrons of J31 backed by 4 Squdrons of JF-17 Block 3 will give PN the punch it needs to defend our Coastlien and Sea Lanes.

I agree. J11 is a good fighter but we need to by-pass these and go for 5th Generation fighter for Navy.

A Couple of Squadrons of J31 backed by 4 Squdrons of JF-17 Block 3 will give PN the punch it needs to defend our Coastlien and Sea Lanes.
Sir we don't have money to even buy J-11 and 5 Generation is far more expensive I hope some miracle happens and suddenly Oil is discovered from pakistan and through that we can get billions of dollars every year than we can get these things

Sir we don't have money to even buy J-11 and 5 Generation is far more expensive I hope some miracle happens and suddenly Oil is discovered from pakistan and through that we can get billions of dollars every year than we can get these things

J31 is not ready to be sold. I don't think we should buy this aircraft before 2020 till it matures.

Of Course we will only buy it if we have the funds.

4 J11 would do the job just nicely to start with. It is not about getting 40-100 J11's. And we could use Chinese maintenance. Just a flight to China and we get the maintenance. Trust me, it is a lot cheaper then any western option (single or double engine).

Supposing the hypothetical scenario comes true, who will pilot those aircraft during such an emergency? It's not so easy to straight away get acquainted with the aircraft and become well-versed with it's envelope and capabilities. Forming combat is all but impossible in such a scenario.

Pakistan will only go for these birds in emergency when they have trained their pilot on these birds (which seems have be done or happening) or Chinese pilots will fly them, because these birds will allow PAF to go deep at sea for strike, intercept and other required missions with heavy payload as PAF can refuel them in air if required.

Pakistan will only go for these birds in emergency when they have trained their pilot on these birds (which seems have be done or happening) or Chinese pilots will fly them, because these birds will allow PAF to go deep at sea for strike, intercept and other required missions with heavy payload as PAF can refuel them in air if required.
Any references to show that PAF pilots have been training on these planes? It's the first time I'm hearing this.

And if Chinese Pilots fly these planes, it's safe to say the conflict will not remain localised or regional in it's scope. I don't think such escalations are going to happen in the first place.

Pakistan does not need a heavy fighter. Medium sized fighters like J-10 and J-31 would do perfectly as PAF's high tier.

Any references to show that PAF pilots have been training on these planes? It's the first time I'm hearing this.
And if Chinese Pilots fly these planes, it's safe to say the conflict will not remain localised or regional in it's scope. I don't think such escalations are going to happen in the first place.

These type of things PAF will never display untill they have them officially, PAF always have staff in China now and they are doing lots of stuff there, and J-11Bs were not here just for visiting PAF base in Karachi for some exercise they were brought here for purpose. Tell me why PAF want to test them in Karachi when they could have put them in exercise on more important bases in North or Central of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom