China
¼ß7Õ½»úÉÇͷʧÊÂײÈëÃñ·¿ ·ÉÐÐÔ±ÌøÉ¡4¾ÓÃñÊÜÉË_ÐÂÎÅ_ÌÚѶÍø
http://news.mod.gov.cn/headlines/2012-12/04/content_4416919.htm

78862960.jpg

78867475.jpg

pilot safe.
900x600_8HT3ADHO00AN0001.jpg

4 residenter injured

Quite normal, these old frame will be phrased out within next 5 years. As long as pilot is safe, it will be fine. Hope no one will die in this accident.

China has approximately 400 J-7 variants some reports say 600. China should retire those J-7s manufactured before 1996 in favor of limited number of FC-1 or increase J-10A/B production.

Glad pilot ejected and is safe.

Lets hope they all recover and be well soon. J-7s are now beginning to show the signs, curious why PLAAF did not induct FC-1s been more than 2 years production started in Pakistan had China introduced it at the same time China would have atleast 100 of them and the capabilities are multifold then J-7s.

Lets hope they all recover and be well soon. J-7s are now beginning to show the signs, curious why PLAAF did not induct FC-1s been more than 2 years production started in Pakistan had China introduced it at the same time China would have atleast 100 of them and the capabilities are multifold then J-7s.
even the older A5 are still in service. we have too many J7. this is too costly to replace all of them in short time. I hope we will replace all A5 and J7 before 2020

thank god the pilot is safe:cheers:!can anybody tell me how many J-7 and A-5s are operated by PLAAF?:unsure:

even the older A5 are still in service. we have too many J7. this is too costly to replace all of them in short time. I hope we will replace all A5 and J7 before 2020

Yes I was researching PLAAF/PLANF has around 700 A-5s/J-7s combined I did not even mention J-8 and i was really puzzled why China showcased another new variant of J-8 in 2012 Air Show.

thank god the pilot is safe:cheers:!can anybody tell me how many J-7 and A-5s are operated by PLAAF?:unsure:

PLAAF/PLANF operates as many as around 600-700 A-5s/J-7s.

4 wounded after China fighter jet crashes in city

3955307183_37f12d0132_o.jpg

A military fighter jet has reportedly crashed in China’s southern city of Shantou in the Guangdong province.
The pilot failed to bring the Jian-7 fighter away from residential quarters and baled out, causing the plane to hit Shantou, where it allegedly injured four people.

Teams of rescuers and police units have been dispatched to the crash site.

Voice of Russia, TASS

4 wounded after China fighter jet crashes in city: Voice of Russia

Well the good part is that there are no casualties.

Well the good part is that there are no casualties.

They are replacing J-7 with JL-15. JL-15 production just started..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom