Reaction score
J-20
1306368625473_Img308566150.jpg

439700_900712.jpg

T-50
rdn_4ddef59d4c084.jpg

rdn_4ddef59416eaa.jpg

How do you think?
My point is, J-20 is better than T-50, because the J-20 stealth performance and aerodynamic layout is better than T-50.

No need to take care about those useless comparisons.

As long as J-20 will soon become available, then we have the enough air superiority defending against anyone.

Who does care about those mumbo jumbo cr@p talked about China?

dude t-50 is best man nothing beats russian tech chinese stole it from usa!!!!!1111

It is the time to change your flag you false flag troll, it was you who talked the sh!t about China/Pakistan relationship in every topic.

dude t-50 is best man nothing beats russian tech chinese stole it from usa!!!!!1111

You know, the development of Russia's military development is now very slow, had developed T-50, when Russia invited China to participate, but China refused, so the Russian found in India, but India is funding it, but without any core Technology,

Another J-20 fanboy talking nonesense. Explain how the J-20 is better in 'stealth' and Aerodynamics.

Another J-20 fanboy talking nonesense. Explain how the J-20 is better in 'stealth' and Aerodynamics.

The matter fact is that most of us don't really care about PAK FA, and you can talk it all day long if you want.

How many Chinese members have brought T-50 into the subject?

The matter fact is that most of us don't really care about PAK FA, and you can talk it all day long if you want.

How many Chinese members have brought T-50 into the subject?

Wow, i see J-20 fanboys spouting nonesense about the pak-fa on a daily basis, and no one cares? :lol:

And you are right, i can talk about the pak-fa all day long, but i don't. I only talk about it when insecure J-20 fanboys start talking out of their rear ends about how crapy the pak-fa is and how glorious the 'Mighty Dragon" is.

In any case look at who started the thread and what it is about. Do you have a ready comprehension problem or are you in denial that most of you J-20 fanboys are annoying and cluless? And and FYI the T-50 is the subject, it is the thread and it was started by a Chinese.

I think this thread is only 10 years too early. Why compare somethings that is totally not ready yet? Also, there are many Chinese guys in here but only a few Russians. But there are many Russian surrogates in here though

Wow, i see J-20 fanboys spouting nonesense about the pak-fa on a daily basis, and no one cares? :lol:

And you are right, i can talk about the pak-fa all day long, but i don't. I only talk about it when insecure J-20 fanboys start talking out of their rear ends about how crapy the pak-fa is and how glorious the 'Mighty Dragon" is.

In any case look at who started the thread and what it is about. Do you have a ready comprehension problem or are you in denial that most of you J-20 fanboys are annoying and cluless? And and FYI the T-50 is the subject, it is the thread and it was started by a Chinese.

Did i personally bring any PAK FA into any subject?

BTW, what's the point of complaining to me with those whiny posts all day long? Are you still trying to convince the head of the PLAAF to purchase your PAK FA or Su-35 for that matter? If it is true, then your effort may become in vain.

Did i personally bring any PAK FA into any subject?

BTW, what's the point of complaining to me with those whiny posts all day long? Are you still trying to convince the head of the PLAAF to purchase your PAK FA or Su-35 for that matter? If it is true, then your effort may become in vain.

When did i complain to you? You quoted me. And when did i ever advicate anything about the pak-fa or SU-35?

Dude, no. The J-20 is the best. Check out its sleek stealth design, its stealth DSI intakes, its stealth canards, stealth RAM coating and rivetless panels again covered by stealth RAM coating!! It even has a single bubble stealth canopy, stealth serpentine air intakes and stealth sawtooth design features! It has amazing stealth avionics designed to evade all radar and burn through enemy radars to give unprecedented SAI to the pilot! Plus Chinese RAM is so much better than US RAM. Why you compare with T-50, y no compare with F-22?
All this is when J-20 is only in prototype mode. Imagine what it can do when it clears FOC and begins production!!

Dude, no. The J-20 is the best. Check out its sleek stealth design, its stealth DSI intakes, its stealth canards, stealth RAM coating and rivetless panels again covered by stealth RAM coating!! It even has a single bubble stealth canopy, stealth serpentine air intakes and stealth sawtooth design features! It has amazing stealth avionics designed to evade all radar and burn through enemy radars to give unprecedented SAI to the pilot! Plus Chinese RAM is so much better than US RAM. Why you compare with T-50, y no compare with F-22?
All this is when J-20 is only in prototype mode. Imagine what it can do when it clears FOC and begins production!!

Lol, i don't think he was sarcastic, he was directly bashing J-20.

Meanwhile you have just compensated his post by making another J-20 bashing post, good job. :tup:

Lol, i don't think he was sarcastic, he was directly bashing J-20.

Meanwhile you have just compensated his post by making another J-20 bashing post, good job. :tup:

I know he wasnt being sarcastic. And no, after reading all the comments from Chinese members about J-20's mythical qualities/capabilities and stealth, I have come to respect the aircraft! I mean you all made me a believer when you all calculated its RCS from absolutely nothing!! How can I not agree with you people who gave the aircraft such unique stealth capabilities, when mere professionals the world over have little or no clue about the real capabilities of this aircraft?

All hail the bots!!

Dude, no. The J-20 is the best. Check out its sleek stealth design, its stealth DSI intakes, its stealth canards, stealth RAM coating and rivetless panels again covered by stealth RAM coating!! It even has a single bubble stealth canopy, stealth serpentine air intakes and stealth sawtooth design features! It has amazing stealth avionics designed to evade all radar and burn through enemy radars to give unprecedented SAI to the pilot! Plus Chinese RAM is so much better than US RAM. Why you compare with T-50, y no compare with F-22?All this is when J-20 is only in prototype mode. Imagine what it can do when it clears FOC and begins production!!

No, no, according to many it is superior. Remember the F-22 has 'gaps', and it is older, besides Chinese science will surpass the US and superior Chinese IQ will insure that China not only leads the way but pulverizes everything in its path.

Back
Top Bottom