What's new

J-11B has received the AESA upgrade

If Su35 is a crap, all PLAAF fighters except J20 are craps with no doubt. You should get a filter on those brain to mouth stuff, be grown up.

China is not that strong enough to show Russian denigration, so much so you will become 夜郎自大。

apparently all foreign made equipment are crap now, in the chinese defence section that is.

I bet 1000 USD with you that China is gonna induct Su35, will you on it?

Based on what?

So far the most credible analysis on the Su-35 rumor is made by pupu, a military insider, who claims that the deal was considered in case the J-11D did not succeed, but the deal itself is under a lot of scrutiny since the J-11B is getting very potent avionics upgrades.

Based on what?

So far the most credible analysis on the Su-35 rumor is made by pupu, a military insider, who claims that the deal was considered in case the J-11D did not succeed, but the deal itself is under a lot of scrutiny since the J-11B is getting very potent avionics upgrades.
We need more 4.5 gen fighters, we need to utilize Russia's surplus scale production capacity to fill in the gap before J20 and WS15 put into place. Be it Long range PESA Radar, be it 117engine, that's enough saying. What else will you expect? What we face is the combination of USA and Japan, time is not waiting any more.

Apparently everything foreign is best and should be worshipped according to China haters and Chinese traitors.
Really? What you doing is benting over backwards. 都他妈21世纪了,还往别人头上扣帽子。

We need more 4.5 gen fighters, we need to utilize Russia's surplus scale production capacity to fill in the gap before J20 and WS15 put into place. Be it Long range PESA Radar, be it 117engine, that's enough saying. What else will you expect? What we face is the combination of USA and Japan, time is not waiting any more.

Really? What you doing is benting over backwards. 都他妈21世纪了,还往别人头上扣帽子。

But SAC is currently producing the J-11B, J-15, and J-16, and they are even developing the J-11D. That doesn't sound like a lack of production capacity.

But SAC is currently producing the J-11B, J-15, and J-16, and they are even developing the J-11D. That doesn't sound like a lack of production capacity.
What they lack the most is innovation, Su35 sure will teach them something. And Su35 could tell us how to lift up Su series to the extreme top.

我的意见是:不要迷信洋货,但是也不要低估别人。实事求是,谦虚使人进步,骄傲使人落后。

What they lack the most is innovation, Su35 sure will teach them something. And Su35 could tell us how to lift up Su series to the extreme top.

The Su-35 is anything but innovation. Its an upgraded Flanker with new PESA radar and 142 kN TVC engines; the J-11B on the other hand has a new AESA radar and 135 kN engines and is also based on the Sukhoi's airframe.

我的意见是:不要迷信洋货,但是也不要低估别人。实事求是,谦虚使人进步,骄傲使人落后。

You should write in English, so that non Chinese speakers or ones not adept with a translator can understand what you say and see for themselves that not all Chinese on this forum are nuts.

The Su-35 is anything but innovation. Its an upgraded Flanker with new PESA radar and 142 kN TVC engines; the J-11B on the other hand has a new AESA radar and 135 kN engines and is also based on the Sukhoi's airframe.
That's innovation.

Shall I post the GIF image of Chinese TVC engine in trials?

Trials and ready to sell? Spot the difference? And trials in China usually take a long time, especially in the engine department, because your engineers cobble up something together, disseminate the photos on the net so you boys salivate over it while the real thing is nowhere near the standards required.

But please, post the gif anyway.

You should write in English, so that non Chinese speakers or ones not adept with a translator can understand what you say and see for themselves that not all Chinese on this forum are nuts.
I just try to convince my fellows, not to show how stupid they are. I firmly believe my Chinese friends in the forum loves their own countries, we just hold different opinions. Su35 is a damn killer, we need it to reinforce our airforce.

Back
Top Bottom