What's new

J-11B has received the AESA upgrade

Now he is is denying the articles published in authentic news papers also.

It's so authentic that it published rumors that were denied by both governments. Very authentic indeed.

Did you not read a single word I wrote?

The Chinese aircraft fits the DEFINITION of four-and-a-half generation aircraft, and therefore it can and it is labeled as such.

First of all prove your AESA claim with authentic reference. I told you so many times. Your junk 11 is no where any of above 4th generation fighter forget about 4.5 generation.

I repeat once again.

What about your claim of US recognizing it as 4.5 generation?

First of all prove your AESA claim with authentic reference. I told you so many times. Your junk 11 is no where any of above 4th generation fighter forget about 4.5 generation.

I repeat once again.

What about your claim of US recognizing it as 4.5 generation?

I already posted technical cutaways of the radars; check back on previous pages, and the photos speak for themselves.

Explain in technical terms how exactly the J-11 is "nowhere near fourth generation" fighters.

It's so authentic that it published rumors that were denied by both governments. Very authentic indeed.

The first sentence of the article states that " Russian military industry says that Russia has decided to export S-400 anti-aircraft missiles to China." . Where is the question of denial of Both government?

The first sentence of the article states that " Russian military industry says that Russia has decided to export S-400 anti-aircraft missiles to China." . Where is the question of denial of Both government?

Funny thing is, Russia denied one of "Russian military industry" rumors.

You own a Mercedez doesn't prevent you buying a Volkswagen, easy logic. Trade rebalance, close relationship(resource and weapons), strategic consideration, mutual support. You will understand when you get there.

I already posted the technical diagram of the radars; check back on previous pages, and the photos speak for themselves.

This guy is a supreme troll and totally shameless fellow who is posting lies after lies. Now he is providing a diagram as the proof of J11 having an AESA radar which can track 1 M^2 target from 450 KM.

He has denied all link and references posted by me and failed to provide any authentic reference in support of his claim inspite of being asked Numbers of time. I think that I have exposed him enough So I leave this thread for him to troll and post his lies so that he and other persons like Hong Wu and Sino chalanger can enjoy it and live in false sense of cheating the members by posting lies. Doesn't PDF have any provision of banning member posting false reference and claim?

I quit this thread leaving it to members to Judge the truth.

Thanks.

This guy is a supreme troll and totally shameless fellow who is posting lies after lies. Now he is providing a diagram as the proof of J11 having an AESA radar which can track 1 M^2 target from 450 KM.

He has denied all link and references posted by me and failed to provide any authentic reference in support of his claim inspite of being asked Numbers of time. I think that I have exposed him enough So I live this thread for him to troll and post his lies so that he and other persons like Hong Wu and Sino chalanger can enjoy it and live in false sense of cheating the members by posting lies. Doesn't PDF have any provision of banning member posting false reference and claim?

I quit this thread leaving it members to Judge the truth.

Thanks.

So, you got anything more credible than these company papers themselves to disprove this? Or are you just going to sit here and blabber about how everything is a lie despite your lack of explanations to the contrary?

Those weren't just pictures; those were ones released by the company of the radar.

The F-22's radar is rumored to have similar performances. The F-35's AN/APG-81 should be even better.
it's thought to be closer to 125–150 mi (201–240 km), which is much farther than the standard F-15's 56-mile (90 km) radar range

It is the range against 5 m2, not 1 or 0.1 m2. Huge difference.

What a shameless fellow you are? Than why it is missing in above list? What about your claim of US recognizing it as 4.5 generation?

Pl read the following list of 4th generation Plane from same link.

Fourth generation jet fighters (1970 to late 1980s)
Through the 1970s and 80s the trend of improvement in avionics such as head-up displays and optimised aerodynamic design continued with the development of ‘fly by wire’ fighters such as the MiG-29, Su-27, F/A-18, F-15, F-16, and Mirage-2000. Most of this generation of fighters had the ability to both switch and swing roles between air-to-air and air-to-ground, as opposed to the previous role-dedicated aircraft. This in turn blurred the distinction between control of the air and strike missions.

J 11 is not there in 4th generation plane even.

That's not a list of "all" 4th gen fighters, it just gives some examples, but the important thing is the characterstics for fourth and 4.5 gen fighters and j-11 and j10b pretty much falls under 4.5 gen.

Mods, there are a few jealous Indians here just to troll. Please remove their silly posts and give them infractions please.

Thanks.
Don't take these indian comments too serious, you know, their big mouth, they don't have too much concrete achievement to show, so just can bla bla, just as a chinese military amateur in china forum, take them as a laughing stock, they can give us many fun, you know, no india, less fun!

So, you got anything more credible than these company papers themselves to disprove this? Or are you just going to sit here and blabber about how everything is a lie despite your lack of explanations to the contrary?

Those weren't just pictures; those were ones released by the company of the radar.
I think you are wasting your time here to prove your thing, you know these indian loser, first they need source to prove it, then need you prove the source is dependable, and the endless proving, they have nothing except big mouth、ganges and god lotion.

And why need American prove J10B is 4 or 4.5 G fighter? even it is, so?

What surprises me is that the J-11B only received the radar now. I thought they already fitted the radar since 2008 or 2009.
Anyway, there is no point of having an IRST when you have an advance AESA radar.

Question: will all current J-11B have their old radar replaced by the AESA radar? and if so, will the IRST be removed?

I know why the Indians are so pissed about this news. Their beloved SU-30MKI only has a PESA radar and in order for them to get a AESA radar for the SU-30MKI they will have to pay the Russian big $$$ again.

I know that the J-16 and the J-10B will have a AESA radar but i'm not sure about the J-15 and as far as the J-11B being fitted out with AESA that might happen in the future. That plane in the photo seems to have a nuclear like symbol on it. Meaning that its only a test plane.

I hope pakistan buys j-11s instead of j-10 j-10 is heavier lazier nd less agile as compared 2 j-11 j-11 will serve both the roles of fighter as well as a bomber whereas j-10s were more of bombers nd pakistan needs a fighter jet which serves both the roles of air superiority fighter as well as bombers. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom