110520052595c045cb28f14e17.jpg

CHINA J10 PESA

图片是中国机电产品展览会

标签:CHINA 聚环氧琥珀酸

相同

聚环氧琥珀酸的J10100%

The image from CD BBS

Water dragon king pictures

Water dragon king have demonstrated in mechanical and electrical products exhibition photos

Label: China PESA!

The heart has NO illusions.
How do you know it is PESA? I don't see any tag?

:cry:Damn!
IMO
Maybe bcz the cost of AESA is too high at present . ....PESA is cheaper and easier to use ........

:cry:Damn!
IMO
Maybe bcz the cost of AESA is too high at present . ....PESA is cheaper and easier to use ........

This is also why I think the J-10 will never get TVC. The J-10 is meant like everything else in the PLA to be most effective for the amount of money, it costs. In an air war against the US over the Taiwan straits (most challenging scenario, the air force is likely to face), it is much better to have 300 PESA, non-TVC J-10s than 175 AESA, TVC J-10s.

It doesn't make hardware fans very happy but that's not what war is about.

Now, is it possible that one J-10B was used as a testbed for various radars, and in this case, a PESA?

The fact that it is still in its yellow primer (when other J-10Bs are in PLAAF grey) indicates that it might not be a production aircraft.

So can you guys finally put your rant on how J-10B will be a Typhoon/Rafale equivalent to rest? If I were you, I'd wait for another 7 years before speculating on any Chinese plane surpassing their European counterpart.

Food for thought: How old will you be in 7 years?

Back
Top Bottom