What's new

It’s destination India for Bangla army recruits

Did you realise this in 1971??? Although Pakistan is enemey no 1 for my country, but I still feel that Pakistan is the only country that is pro muslim in its ideology and sacrificed a lot for propagating Muslim ideology...So dear i think you should re think about the mistakes that you guys have done....Right...:no:

Well ISLAM is an integral part of BD and nobody can deny that. When you indians utter stuff like
"re think about the mistakes that you guys have done" we as bangladeshis really feel offended.
Bangladeshis are not like iajdani and apoclypse. We hold religion very dear to us and is an important part of our political sphere.
What about your BJP and RSS. You guys in PDF seem to be praying for BJP to come to power next
and its expected from a hindu majority country. Even your so called secular nehru performed
Hindu rituals upon independence to start off as PM. SO you see we have a much more advanced
and enlightened system in ISLAM far superior than hinduism/ any other religion and we have a right to infuse this system in our state activities and you guys should avoid offending something
that is very dear to us.
I have seen indians do it in many other forums.Pathetic really.

Expected from malaun Awami league. Bloody munafiq ghaddars. I spit on Bangladesh army for bowing down to Hindu dominance. Bangladeshis are fake muslims. Lanat on them.

I would like to report this for racism, personal attack , Lunatic-ism. MOD please delete this post.

Majority of Bangladeshis supposedly Muslims. So it's should be normal for Army to follow Islamic ideology instead of Bengali secular garbage. Let's face it. With out Islam, Bangladesh goes to gutter.
Religion is your personal freedom. BA has soldiers from all religion and places in Bangladesh. BA is the proud of Bangladesh and will remain so. Stop saying about matters you hardly understand.

reported for racism, xenophobia and personal attacks
How to report???

^^there is a triangle bottom left of the post...you click on it bro.

This is very stupid thing on part of Bangladeshi Government.They should not send their soldiers/officers to countries with whom they could have conflict in future ( e.g Bhutan, India or any other land neighbor). It is much better to send soldiers/officers to neutral countries likes ( for example Pakistan sends soldiers/officers to Germany, Turkey, UK, USA and other neutral countries for training).

What???:blink::blink:What tha:blink::blink:When tha:blink::blink:..........:cheers: to ur GK

^^^^^@aazidane,yasinbin so why don't you report fateh71 for calling him a turd. Off course you won't since you guys are
blinded by hatred. Hypocrisy is an integral part of secularism and you guys very admirably follow that ideology.

^^^^^@aazidane,yasinbin so why don't you report fateh71 for calling him a turd. Off course you won't since you guys are
blinded by hatred. Hypocrisy is an integral part of secularism and you guys very admirably follow that ideology.

just reported fateh aswell

as i said india have bangladeshis have minor issues if solved bangladesh can rise on indian back. we r ready to cooperate in all fields. defence or development we got ur back.

What???:blink::blink:What tha:blink::blink:When tha:blink::blink:..........:cheers: to ur GK

Pakistani officers were sent abroad during the 1950s and into the 1960s for training in Britain and other Commonwealth countries, and the United States, where trainees numbering well in the hundreds attended a full range of institutions ranging from armoured and infantry schools to the higher staff and command institutions. After 1961 this training was coordinated under the International Military Education and Training (IMET) program, but numbers varied along with the vicissitudes of the United States-Pakistan military relationship. Of some 200 officers being sent abroad annually in the 1980s, over two-thirds went to the United States, but the cessation of United States aid in 1990 entailed suspension of the IMET program. In 1994 virtually all foreign training was in Commonwealth countries. However, after the 9/11 attacks, Pakistan again has begun sending officers to US Army schools. Today there are more than 400 officers serving in foreign countries.

Pakistan Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You can also look at pakdef.info for more info..Perhaps you need to improve your general knowledge.

pak sends soldiers to uk and us and then they come to ur country and shoot them with drones, thats no good man. send them to india.
Well obviously no one imagined invasion of Afghanistan by US.Even then US is a foreign power and it will leave the region one day.

.[/B]

Well obviously no one imagined invasion of Afghanistan by US.Even then US is a foreign power and it will leave the region one day.

yeah so how does it relate to the topic that if pak sent its army to train in britain bangladesh should do it?

Great news, this way we can plant our agents inside their Army. :P

This article is full of cr@p,small scale training is possible and already going on like exchange of cadets,officers etc.But in large scale it never gonna happen where Bangladesh army is considered some of most professional armies in the world then why they need to learn the same thing from others and the spokesman of the article surely is not an officer but a BAL scumbag :frown:

as i said india have bangladeshis have minor issues if solved bangladesh can rise on indian back. we r ready to cooperate in all fields. defence or development we got ur back.

You mean to say you have got BAL's back not bangladesh's right? :confused:

In a sense, it is spot on Hasina's line of thinking, she was enlightened in India for 5-6 years. She is the true Manchurian Candidate.

Back
Top Bottom