What's new

israr ahmed

fas

New Recruit

Reaction score

what are your thoughts? Maybe he is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is so much noise in the Media that its hard to believe who right and who is not. But after listening to Dr. Israr, I realized that GEO and its Anchors had played an important role in making the public mind that its time for Military Action and GEO kept quoting multiple violations by TTP that they destroyed schools, grid stations and attacked police/army convoy. A whole day was given to one sad video in which a girl was shown beating. GEO has proven to be an American assert and I feel there must have been some push by American at that time. But whatever the case was, people who think an ill women cannot go to see a doctor, nor to her parents, nor to any relative but only and only to offer haj in life, must be dig down 6 feet down the earth!

Any force that stands against Pak Army could not be supported, even if they were chanting "Islam". Taliban made mistake of provoking, attacking and challenging Pak Army and deserved to face music.

You are right. First i supported Taliban because of their anti american campaign and to bring islamic laws. But then they started there bombing and killing civilian, and I was shocked. And I felt it was good that the Pakistani army started there campaign against them. But after seeing dr Israr Ahmed who i feel is a knowledgable man, i am in a doubt again. This war has been a full confusion, dont know what to believe.

I just hope God save this country.

There is so much noise in the Media that its hard to believe who right and who is not. But after listening to Dr. Israr, I realized that GEO and its Anchors had played an important role in making the public mind that its time for Military Action and GEO kept quoting multiple violations by TTP that they destroyed schools, grid stations and attacked police/army convoy. A whole day was given to one sad video in which a girl was shown beating. GEO has proven to be an American assert and I feel there must have been some push by American at that time. But whatever the case was, people who think an ill women cannot go to see a doctor, nor to her parents, nor to any relative but only and only to offer haj in life, must be dig down 6 feet down the earth!

Any force that stands against Pak Army could not be supported, even if they were chanting "Islam". Taliban made mistake of provoking, attacking and challenging Pak Army and deserved to face music.
Do you honestly believe that TTP should not have been disbanded in Swat?

You are right. First i supported Taliban because of their anti american campaign and to bring islamic laws. But then they started there bombing and killing civilian, and I was shocked. And I felt it was good that the Pakistani army started there campaign against them. But after seeing dr Israr Ahmed who i feel is a knowledgable man, i am in a doubt again. This war has been a full confusion, dont know what to believe.

I just hope God save this country.
TTP had to be disbanded.I think it is obvious and better if we don't look at TTP from Islamic POV..It's very much a criminal organization and they got what they deserved.Knowing how religious our people are..I can tell you the soldiers who fought in Swat war are far more religious then these TTP agents who are promoting
India's interest in Pakistan.

I dont know what to think anymore. I mean its good that the army is fighting them now. But if its true what Israr Ahmed is saying then this war should never ahve started. I am certain US had hand to play to make the ttp and the army fight each other. If I was there I would have know better. Then only information I am getting is through media.

I dont know what to think anymore. I mean its good that the army is fighting them now. But if its true what Israr Ahmed is saying then this war should never ahve started. I am certain US had hand to play to make the ttp and the army fight each other. If I was there I would have know better. Then only information I am getting is through media.
Check my pm :cheers:

Like and dislike is not due to rational thinking but whosoever attacks US, may it be the butcher Saddam or Taliban bigots, naïve public loves them!

For heavens sake! Do people have no love for Pakistan and Pakistanis? TTP is killing Pakistanis every day. About 380 suicide attacks this year alone. You have no compassion for the innocent Pakistanis killed and the properties destroyed by the Taliban suicide bombers? Has the hatred of the US clouded the judgment so much that as long as US interests are damaged; you don’t care if Pakistan is destroyed along with it? :hitwall:

Like and dislike is not due to rational thinking but whosoever attacks US, may it be the butcher Saddam or Taliban bigots, naïve public loves them!

This is basically what the enemy these days is doing, using our emotions against a certain country, flaring up those emotions, and then using them against us, Pakistan and PA

I dont know what to think anymore.

Easy, I could answer you in many ways but lemme just put in my own words the mafhoom of a Hadith for times like these:

"When you are uncertain of which group to follow, when there is chaos and anarchy rampant in the land, side with the largest group of Muslims"

In short, that Hadith for us right now means, supporting our Nation, Pakistan and the PA, and rejecting any neo groups, unknown in their origins and exact aspiration or ideology.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Can somebody pls pen in a summary of what this gentleman Israr Ahmed saying above?

I want to be clear on something,I want the people who kill pakistnais dead as much as anyone else, if its TTP, US or anyone else. But the question that i am doubting about is if it really is TTP or only some aprt of them, or is RAW og US agencies. Thats whats confusing me. After listening to Israr ahmed, its becoming more clear that its only some part of the TTP and the rest is foregin terrorists.

I want to be clear on something,I want the people who kill pakistnais dead as much as anyone else, if its TTP, US or anyone else. But the question that i am doubting about is if it really is TTP or only some aprt of them, or is RAW og US agencies. Thats whats confusing me. After listening to Israr ahmed, its becoming more clear that its only some part of the TTP and the rest is foregin terrorists.

Today, Pakistan is an intelligence nightmare,

there are agents and operatives of almost very major countrie's secret service here.

When you have a situation like this, it is a bl**dy nightmare.

In bl**dy nightmares, its everyone killing everyone else.

To know who is right or wrong, do some research, check the back dates for facts, and then ask yourself who is right and wrong,

but always stick with Pakistan

:smitten::pakistan:

I think Taliban of Afghanistan and TTP are different. TTP seems is or has been hijacked by anti Islam , anti pakistan leadership or can say agents of India , Israel and US. I even heard that Afghan Taliban leadership was not happy with Baitullah Mehsud and had cut ties with him.

I even heard that Afghan Taliban leadership was not happy with Baitullah Mehsud and had cut ties with him.

The Afghan ones not only did that but they squarely refused any help to the ones in Pakistan, telling them that they were mis guided, wrong and should cease all such anti pakistan activities.

Afghan Taliban decline Swat militants’ request for help

Afghan Taliban decline Swat militants’ request for help​

Afghan Taliban declined a request for help from the militants in Swat by reminding them of their policy of non-interference in Pakistan’s affairs.

Sources among the Afghan Taliban told The News that the Swat Taliban had approached them recently and sought help in their battle against Pakistan’s security forces. The sources didn’t provide details as to how and where the Afghan Taliban were approached. It wasn’t possible to seek comment from the Swat Taliban about the issue as all their commanders and spokesman Muslim Khan have gone into hiding to avoid capture.

A senior Afghan Taliban official, requesting anonymity, contacted The News from an undisclosed location to confirm that they were approached by the Swati militants for help in their fight against Pakistan’s armed forces. “We told them that the Afghan Taliban have a standard policy not to interfere in Pakistan’s affairs. We reiterated our policy and requested the Swat Taliban not to involve us in Pakistan’s internal matters,” he explained.

It may be added that the Afghan Taliban have often been linked to the Pakistani Taliban. There have been credible reports that Taliban leader Mulla Muhammad Omar has been sending emissaries to mediate between warring Pakistani Taliban leaders and request them not to fight with each other. Every Pakistani Taliban commander ranging from the late Nek Muhammad to Baitullah Mehsud, who was killed in a US drone attack in South Waziristan on August 5, and Hafiz Gul Bahadur, Maulvi Nazeer, Maulana Faqir Muhammad to Hakimullah Mehsud has pledged allegiance to Mulla Omar and often referred to him as their Amirul Momineen, or Commander of the Faithful.

Sirajuddin Haqqani, an important Afghan Taliban commander operating in Khost, Paktia, Paktika and Kabul provinces, has often mediated between the rival Pakistani Taliban factions on behalf of Mulla Omar. He and other Afghan Taliban officials have also played a role in arranging truce and peace talks between the Pakistani Taliban and the Pakistan government in some of the tribal areas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom