What's new

Israeli Soldiers Began Screaming

KnightRyder

New Recruit

Reaction score
"Israeli Soldiers Began Screaming"

By Mohamed el-Sawwaf, IOL Correspondent
Hamas fighters laid out several ambushes for Israeli troops, reportedly killing and wounding many of them

Hamas fighters laid out several ambushes for Israeli troops, reportedly killing and wounding many of them. (Reuters)
GAZA CITY — Now that the guns have fallen silent, Palestinian resistance fighters are finally getting a chance to give their account of what happened during 22 days of Israeli attacks.

In exclusive interviews with IslamOnline.net, members and leaders of Ezzedine Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, talked about some of their best resistance operations.

Date: January 5, 2009.

Scene I:

Israeli tanks and armors roll through a passage near Mount Al-Rayes. Warplanes pound the area to allow Israeli armors to advance.

"We began executing our previously-prepared plan once the Israeli tanks began moving into the passage," said a Qassam fighter, who only gave the initials of his name as H.S.

Under the plan, Palestinian fighters discuss over their walky-talkies how that all routes are being manned by them expect one particular passage.

"We know that the Israelis were listening and would fall into the trap of moving their troops into that passage," explains H.S.

Israeli jets began blitzing the area with missiles and smoke bombs to clear the way before the troops move in.

Then, a ten-tank convoy and four personnel carriers began advancing.

"They moved very slowly and cautiously," recalls the Qassam fighter.

"Then special forces began coming out of the personnel carriers, passing by the first group of out fighters without noticing them.

"Then one of our fighter detonated anti-personnel and anti-armor mines," he said.

"The Israeli soldiers began screaming."

Two more Palestinian fighters emerged from their hideout, opening fire at the Israeli soldiers.

An Israeli tank began moving its cannon towards the attacking Palestinian fighters.

"But a third group of fighters emerged from underground, firing B-29 RC rockets at the tank, leaving it ablaze."

During the fighting, a Palestinian fighter managed to capture an Israeli soldier.

"But an Israeli warplane fired a missile at them killing the soldier and wounding our fighter."

Scene II:

Under heavy shelling, Israeli helicopter gunships land to evacuate the wounded soldiers.

An Israeli force then advances into the passage to move the damaged tanks.

"As the force advances it was ambushed, coming under heavy shelling from Qassam's artillery teams and fighters," recalls H.S.

"Several Israeli tanks were damaged in the ambush."

Coming to the rescue of the attacked troops, Israeli warplanes began pounding the area.

"But the Qassam fighters withdrew safely, leaving behind many Israeli soldiers dead and wounded."

Scene III:

Two Qassam fighters hide in an afforested area in Mount El-Rayes, armed with rifles, RPGs and mines.

After 30 hours, an Israeli force is seen advancing into the area.

"As tanks rolled, the fighters detonated their explosives," says Abu Obeida, the Qassam spokesman.

Israeli planes began bombing the area. Then, a special force began advancing to clear the area from Palestinian fighters.

"As the force moved on, two of our fighters detonated explosives. Many Israeli soldiers fell to the ground screaming."

Israeli aircraft again pounded the area, leaving the two fighters wounded.

"Then, the fighters withdrew into hiding, where they bled for more than 18 hours," says Abu Obeida.

A group of Hamas fighters moved under heavy firing to evacuate their wounded comrades.

As a Hamas fighter moved his wounded colleagues out of their hideout, he was chased by Israeli tank shelling. But he still succeeded in evacuating them.

"They were given first aid before being taken into Gaza City," says Abu Obeida.

Scene V:

An Israeli special force takes position at a house in Jabal Al-Kashif in eastern Gaza City.

The house is surrounded by Israeli tanks to stave off any possible Palestinian resistance attack.

Inside the house, Israeli commandoes are sitting comfortably, laughing.

Meanwhile, a group of Qassam fighters was moving into the house through a special tunnel.

"At the same time, fighters began shelling the house from outside with RPGs and mortar shells to distract the attention of the soldiers inside," explains Abu Obeida.

Then, the Qassam fighters came out of the tunnel into the house.

"In just a few minutes, they killed and injured all Israeli soldiers inside the house before detonating the building and withdrawing safely."

Haha, thats something the Israel army always hide. They always get beaten but can't take it, so they lie to the media. Anyway despite them having such a good army getting supplies from the U.S, they still cant fight a Palestinian who has good heart.

amazing news
and menec its not about the weapon but about the will of the person whos controlling that weapon

Haha, thats something the Israel army always hide. They always get beaten but can't take it, so they lie to the media. Anyway despite them having such a good army getting supplies from the U.S, they still cant fight a Palestinian who has good heart.

History shows otherway around.

History shows otherway around.

you give a kid an automatic gun and he will take down 10 indians in a sec, see the tragedy of mumbai attacks are living example of it. now would you say the kid was a smartass known for bravery?

i really hope not so...

similar is the case of isreal

history proves that isreal ground forces are incable of winning an actual ground invasion...war and occupation of lebanon in the 80s and war of 2006 are living examples of it. even with all their high-tech mass murdering gadgets in 2006 they failed to win over hazbollah

they're specialize in only one thing: killing palestinian children and unarmed civilians and occupying civilians homes

you give a kid an automatic gun and he will take down 10 indians in a sec, see the tragedy of mumbai attacks are living example of it. now would you say the kid was a smartass known for bravery?

i really hope not so...

similar is the case of isreal

history proves that isreal ground forces are incable of winning an actual ground invasion...war and occupation of lebanon in the 80s and war of 2006 are living examples of it. even with all their high-tech mass murdering gadgets in 2006 they failed to win over hazbollah

they're specialize in only one thing: killing palestinian children and unarmed civilians and occupying civilians homes

God it annoys me when people don't read books.......:disagree:

Now i have to defend the Israeli army because you forgot to read about the other wars they have fought........:rolleyes: Come back when you have a more extensive knowledge of history then come back So i don't have do that.....

even with all their high-tech mass murdering gadgets in 2006 they failed to win over hazbollah

Of course these brave man of Hazbollah where hiding behind civilian population and waging the war. How cowardly, has a mouth of lion, but fights like a sheep.

Of course these brave man of Hazbollah where hiding behind civilian population and waging the war. How cowardly, has a mouth of lion, but fights like a sheep.

according to whom, CNN or Israeli TV, or Al-Jazeera?

its *were, not where

men*, not man

You think bombing civilian homes, hospitals, and civilian airports are virtues of a brave army?
و

The Hezbollah (although i dont really agree with their relgio-politic doctrines), but i have to say they waged an impressive resistance guerrilla warfare and successfully repulsed Israeli invasion

God it annoys me when people don't read books.......:disagree:

Now i have to defend the Israeli army because you forgot to read about the other wars they have fought........:rolleyes: Come back when you have a more extensive knowledge of history then come back So i don't have do that.....

Ok Mr. Librarian, how about you enlighten us with some history lessons instead of issuing empty statements devoid of any intelligence whatsoever

I strongly candem the attack by Hamas! YES they are wrong. Its not good move poletically and keeping palestine interst in the mind. You should remember Hamas and Isreal stoped war after both sides agreed for. Hamas declared seize fire. and now they are trying to attack. Why they kept silent for last 3 weeks and watched 1000 ppl dieing....? I know ppl would be angry. I am also against isreal.

But firing from back to anyone is not great move. Isreal going to come back next time killing more innocent ppl...
Time for muslim world to negotiate and make things right. Taking a wrong path for a wrong guy is not good. Hamas should win the battle morally.
I hope atleast few ppl agree with me

its *were, not where

men*, not man

You think bombing civilian homes, hospitals, and civilian airports are virtues of a brave army?
و

The Hezbollah (although i dont really agree with their relgio-politic doctrines), but i have to say they waged an impressive resistance guerrilla warfare and successfully repulsed Israeli invasion

Ok Mr. Librarian, how about you enlighten us with some history lessons instead of issuing empty statements devoid of any intelligence whatsoever

Hmmmmmm now you obviously haven't gotten the hint about the previous wars that Israel has WON on the ground. I'll give you a break so you can stop posting crap and maybe you can go and read some books.

Knight Ryder,

I would argue that there is a difference between winning a conventional ground assault and subduing a hostile local populace.

On the former, there is no doubt the Israelis could have rolled right through Lebanon, or any other Arab country, and destroyed anything in their path. However, the latter type of conflict has proven to be a hard nut for even the USSR and the USA (Afghanistan) to crack, so I wouldn't judge the Israeli military capability poorly just because of that.

Victory is redefined in recent Hamas-Israel conflict.
It is like, you come to my house, kill each member of my family, break my furniture, smash my kitchen. After you left, I come out of toilet and yell a I WIN BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT FIND ME.
If Israel was horrible then Hamas was pathetic.:cry::cry::cry:

Victory is redefined in recent Hamas-Israel conflict.
It is like, you come to my house, kill each member of my family, break my furniture, smash my kitchen. After you left, I come out of toilet and yell a I WIN BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT FIND ME.
If Israel was horrible then Hamas was pathetic.:cry::cry::cry:

fun in such a pain incident ! !:hitwall: ..now hamas ppl are going for gerilla war .... ppl like this without brain will make sure their dependents get killed.

Under heavy shelling, Israeli helicopter gunships land to evacuate the wounded soldiers.

Um, why were gun ships tasked with landing and evacuating wounded soldiers? I don't get it...

Back
Top Bottom