What's new

Israeli Checkpoint Cruelty

Correction...The enemy of humanity is you and people like YOU. I see Israel as the beacon of hope and sanity in the violent middle-east.

Yes - I can see plenty of humanity and beacon of hope in the way the guards are treating the old man and ladies.
There is no need for personal attacks. Thats very immature. Lets stick to the video and topic

It is very sad, God know the real intentions of Zionists and their egos. It is up to God's decide whether it can repeat to destroy Israel just like Solomon times, hard working Moses, Jesus, and mocking on Muslims inhumanity.

Let them have fun for a while.

Zionism is fast becoming an uncontrolled madness. They have created the largest prison in human history in Gaza. But what most people do not know is that Israel is having the goal to expand to get areas between Nile river and Eupharetes river. For them other human beings who are non-Jew who they call Goyim are just like animals who have to be slaughtered. That is what they teach their children. It is a good thing to kill a Goyim.

shame to all those who still shamelessly support Israel ......
supporters of Israel think tha Palestinian have no rights even they are not human beings but infact they themselves are worse than animals ....
now dont complain Israelis you are being hated by every single Muslim ... Palestine will be free one day

Zionism is fast becoming an uncontrolled madness. They have created the largest prison in human history in Gaza. But what most people do not know is that Israel is having the goal to expand to get areas between Nile river and Eupharetes river. For them other human beings who are non-Jew who they call Goyim are just like animals who have to be slaughtered. That is what they teach their children. It is a good thing to kill a Goyim.

I agree it is spiraling out of control what do you expect when they install leaders that can say thing like this.

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

and

Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, tells students at Bar Ilan University, From the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989: "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

and the one that always sticks out

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

Have a think. In any nation ANY nation at all. If leading figures made remarks like this - what would the outcome internationally? Why one rule for one and another for them?

common man has to suffer for the stupid deeds of hamas and hezahbulla

Look at the everyday behavior that they deploy and tell me if thats legitimate? Why do you think its ok for them to bully and humiliate these people? Do you think it is ok for them to do this? I think its deplorable that you justify their behavior by bringing up hamas? All acts of this nature are wrong and bad and thats what the thread is about - if you want to discuss Hamas then i suggest a new thread - thanks

Back
Top Bottom