What's new

Israel isolated ahead of UN vote on Palestinians

Palestinians shouldn't trust Saudis, When the USA Veto's the Palestinian State what will SA do ? Noting just some tough words, Saudis seem pretty fine watching the Palestinians Suffer everyday they got more important things to do like buying 100 $ billion worth of weapons they will never use against Iran.

Palestinians shouldn't trust Saudis, When the USA Veto's the Palestinian State what will SA do ? Noting just some tough words, Saudis seem pretty fine watching the Palestinians Suffer everyday they got more important things to do like buying 100 $ billion worth of weapons they will never use against Iran.

It's their money man ,they have full right to use it as they wish. They are the biggest aid donors to palestine anyway. Why do you expect saudi arabia to do everything? Just because they are rich doesn't mean they can keep giving free goodies to every muslim nation on earth. Aid is fairly useless anyway , most of it is used by hamas to buy fireworks and rockets that kill a few israelis each month , in return , palestinians have to face f-16s. Palestinians actually have higher living standards compared to many nations. Their GDP per capita is actually almost the same as india. Just stop giving them freebies and send aid to african countries and parts of south asia where people cannot afford even a meal a day

Its not about Islam perse. But about the fanatics in Islam who dream about a Caliphate devoid of all infidels (Hindus and Jews being at the top of the list). Chanakya says the enemy of your enemy is your friend. And yeah there happens to be some justification for the "whining" about Islam if you can read the history of India and the blood-letting/looting/raping that happened during the Islamic invasions of my land. Pretty much similar to the Chinese nationalists hating Christianity which has been so openly exhibited on this very forum.

And especially the whining about the whining coming from a Chinese is pretty amusing cos they are a bunch who still whine about the British role in Opium wars and that period of time as a dark time and try to blank it out.

You wish to dispute that ? Any recorded instance of anti-semitism before the Islamic invaders came along ?

Add to that the trauma of helplessness the common Indian citizen suffers, terrorism perse. We know where they are and who they are, they openly speak of blowing us up and Ghazwa e Hind and return to golden days of Islamic rule on Kaffirs in India and we don't do a $hit. So no wonder the average Hindu admires the Jews and particularly Israel. Probably the return of favour by them to Munich Massacre incident is etched in the minds of all here.

Nothing will happen since the vote is symbolic. And what have you done for the Palistinians except talk a lot on a forum? I find it ironic your fast to criticize Israelies or Saudi's. Yet ignore the atrocities Assad is commiting agianst your own people in Syria. Or do you consider the problems there a Mossad/CIA plot paid for with Saudi Money?

so 980 million less then 1 billion $, while your Government goes on a shopping spree and buys Toys that they will never use, I donate about $ 500 every month to the Palestinian Children's relief the most I can, Your Saudi Royals buy 70 billion worth of toys that they will never use , why not simply donate it to the Palestinians surely a few billion won't help the Palestinians, 70 billion that your Government spends on Weapons will set the Palestinians for a lifetime ? Just answer the Question

And your proof that they will never be used is?? And it is a good thing if it was not used only foolish nations seeks wars.

Instead of giving money to palestine,take the palestinians to your countries.:angry:

I don't think its fair to put all the blame on SA for not enough actions being taken in favor of the Palestinians. It is sad but true that the other muslim countries in the ME aren't really doing much to alleviate the suffering of the Palestinians. Except perhaps, Turkey lately. If SA feels better buying weapons, it is fully understandable. Their money, their security issues. What is needed is All the other Muslim nations to do something for the Palestine issue. Only when we present a united front will there be some hope for salvation. This bickering and finger pointing at each other only instills hatred among us while the Israelis go about doing whatever they want. Time we concentrated on the real issue instead of petty quarrels.

Nothing will happen since the vote is symbolic. And what have you done for the Palistinians except talk a lot on a forum? I find it ironic your fast to criticize Israelies or Saudi's. Yet ignore the atrocities Assad is commiting agianst your own people in Syria. Or do you consider the problems there a Mossad/CIA plot paid for with Saudi Money?

Sorry I support Assad due to the Fact his is the Protector of Christians, Alwais, Nationalists, and Secularist ,Iraqis christians who were liberated from you Dam Invasion came back in Body bags, they were driven out and they came to Syria, please don't give me any moral lessons sir, we know how the 200,000-1 million Iraqis are in the ground due to your Liberation.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

And your proof that they will never be used is?? And it is a good thing if it was not used only foolish nations seeks wars.

Meh still talking BS I see :undecided:.

Back
Top Bottom