What's new

ISPR Demands apology from Munawar Hassan.

Mon Ami.. I tell you again and again.. the people want the Taliban. They want to experience it and hence it should happen. They want to have a situation worse than Afghanistan and that is what they deserve. Pack your bags.. head out.. This land is dead and not even the Army can save it because they need the support of the people for it. There is None..be that willingly or unwillingly.

Most in swat wanted that Taliban experience after few months they were screaming for help.

Pakistan is not Egypt. Public won't tolerate another Martial Law or Dictatorship :coffee:
did they stopped it before!
clear your mind, 90 % of political elites rulling this country, came to existance in a marshallaw?
even your dam PM too, was a creation of, genrls midnight appericiations?
sorry, if we cant see any demostration against terrorists, then there would be none to , PA is next mass mess cleanup forever, but this time it may get vry brutal?
let the, 111 S wakeup, then you ill know it can be worst then EGYPT for traitors, croupt politicians & sympathizers of terrorists!
rest asured its, be in making!

Strong slap from ISPR on the face of retarded maulvis. The second and final slap would be to take final action against TTP, and to further expose these Jahil political maulvis to the point that they would only have a choice to leave politics, and to do Allah Allah in their caves..:pissed:

did they stopped it before!
clear your mind, 90 % of political elites rulling this country, came to existance in a marshallaw?
even your dam PM too, was a creation of, genrls midnight appericiations?
sorry, if we cant see any demostration against terrorists, then there would be none to , PA is next mass mess cleanup forever, but this time it may get vry brutal?
let the, 111 S wakeup, then you ill know it can be worst then EGYPT for traitors, croupt politicians & sympathizers of terrorists!
rest asured its, be in making!

Public won't tolerate another coup - I am telling you this right now and if any misadventure like this is followed results will be in front of us. There is a reason why TuQ the clown tried his level best in Islamabad and returned with an egg on his face. Democracy can't get worse then Zardari and even then people didn't go for a coup.

68c1e97e37f611e3875a22000aaa0594_8.jpg

Public won't tolerate another coup - I am telling you this right now and if any misadventure like this is followed results will be in front of us. There is a reason why TuQ the clown tried his level best in Islamabad and returned with an egg on his face. Democracy can't get worse then Zardari and even then people didn't go for a coup.
4 times was the same public? wasnt the same!
talk with facts, done come up with lame excuses? ok
damocrazy just now is the worst of dreams any one hve saw, before!
nobody wants it! only those who hve thier croupt relatives, fathers, sisters , brothers in power. other then them, this time of take over, may be peoples will arrange musical concerts!
with politicians, not only give them security, now thier dead ones been described as just dead ones?
you think peoples will lidten this crap?
wakeup times are changing!

4 times was the same public? wasnt the same!
talk with facts, done come up with lame excuses? ok
damocrazy just now is the worst of dreams any one hve saw, before!
nobody wants it! only those who hve thier croupt relatives, fathers, sisters , brothers in power. other then them, this time of take over, may be peoples will arrange musical concerts!
with politicians, not only give them security, now thier dead ones been described as just dead ones?
you think peoples will lidten this crap?
wakeup times are changing!

Yup at least we agree on this, times are changing and its precisely because of the fact that times are changing that I am telling you coup won;t work any more. In-fact it will isolate Army from public support at a time when it needs it most.

Muhammad-Ali-Jinnah-9354710-1-402.jpg

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”
JI chief's remarks an insult to Pakistan's martyrs: ISPR
JI chief's remarks an insult to Pakistan's martyrs: ISPR - DAWN.COM
not for them!
& not for those who are in govt, & sitting quites!
just remember QUAID was not bieng made by genrl jilani,s underlinings of shoes?
he gave every thing for the country?
while these politicians, took every thing from the country!

Yup at least we agree on this, times are changing and its precisely because of the fact that times are changing that I am telling you coup won;t work any more. In-fact it will isolate Army from public support at a time when it needs it most.
keep watching it, with shoes in the hand of awam & these politicians begging to army to save them!
yes times are changing?

I did . :) I made my voice heard , i made my message of condemnation clear to all right here . What about the rest ? Where were all the other political parties and activists of JI as well as civil society ? At least I tried , what was in my capacity , did the others too ? Doesn't answer any question , just raises more and more about the attitude and mindset of Pakistani nation .

You made you're message of condemnation clear to all here so how can you blame those who have done the same in their capacities you surely don't know how many have done the same as you have but they still get blamed because you give sweeping judgements about Pakistani nation. Thats as unfair and ungrateful as you claim the nation to be if not more.

Excuse me ? Where do the liberals/seculars come in between ? Be more clear about your statement so that I can answer you on this properly , because I was condemning the statements of this terrorist sympathizer calling a dead terrorist " martyr" and the people fighting the enemies of the nation as not being such . What was so secular and liberal about it if I may know ? Explain this to me how retracting that statement will undo all the damage for JI ?

because all jamait e islami leaders Fareed Paracha ,Liaqat baloch and amir Jamait e islami karachi does not agree with Munawar hassan
secondly Munwar Hassan raised question not gave fatwa even told saleem safi that i am not a mufti if you can give answer to my question kindly do.
Thirdly ji told all "amals" "wrong doing" can not be undone which haqem ullah mehsud did and he will be accountable [religiously speaking]
fourthly even a person drown in flood or who died in accident is a shaheed[Fareed paracha] but does not mean is a janati. he is not even near to jihad martyr like pak army personnel giving life for country or jihad by pen or tongue or the Jiihad "bil nafas"

All the homage that media specially geo gives to army and the homage given by anp,mqm and ppp is known by all.

Last edited:
sorry, to hve a different POV?
common men, in pakistan is just to bzy in feeding his poor kids, that he cant even think about to take that tussle without any purpose full, backup by the govt?

What difference will that make? If he is not going to do anything about it.. If I am going to beat you with a shoe every day and all you can do is think bad about it.. then you are impotent.
But the sad reality is that people do support the political parties that wish to negotiate with the Talibs.. Thousands do throng to the rallies of JI, PTI and others in support of a solution. Pakistan is not the Punjab.. or Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.. there are opinions even in these cities that support the Talibs or simply dont want to fight them. The dictators fall is testament that people dont just let everything happen to them if they dont want to. Here, they want it.

What difference will that make? If he is not going to do anything about it.. If I am going to beat you with a shoe every day and all you can do is think bad about it.. then you are impotent.
But the sad reality is that people do support the political parties that wish to negotiate with the Talibs.. Thousands do throng to the rallies of JI, PTI and others in support of a solution. Pakistan is not the Punjab.. or Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.. there are opinions even in these cities that support the Talibs or simply dont want to fight them. The dictators fall is testament that people dont just let everything happen to them if they dont want to. Here, they want it.
support of the peoples to the political parties, is just. because we as a nation, been pushed in to the hands of these thugs?
elections proved allready, a worse drama?
whole vote casting is in the shadows?
EC was proven illegal?
what else?
common men, just went with his uneducated soldout media feeded knowledge, in higher hopes that these big names going to deliver, but then still bieng the target of terrorism, what choice a comman man has on his hands?
ohh, to wage a war against a, state allready in terrorist hands?
just then, the common only thinks for PA to take the dam blame & do the most wanted 1, without calling a dam NA, without stupid debts for self gains?
cause he sees, PAKARMY standing besides him, in every demanding situation, may it be earth quakes, floodings, cross boder sheillings?
its not if, these coward politicians decides to sell, pakistan to another state, we must keep quite & follow the damocrazy?
no then, its the responsibility of the , all rsponsible state organs including PAKARMY to stand & stop the whole dam thing, then clean the messup, brutally or whatever the requirement couldbe then?
now its going to happen like that?
just for the sake of having, these foolish, stupid, terrorist supporting, croupt politicians, we as a nation dont need damocrazy nor , tht politics of self intersts & destruction of pakistan!

Real face of Jamaat e Islami(JI) and Jamiat ulema islam(JUI) is exposed... Now, we have solid reason to ban it...
And kudos to ISPR. Right statement on Right time from Right place.....

IK will be in critical position if JI would have banned :undecided: 
Pakistan is not Egypt. Public won't tolerate another Martial Law or Dictatorship :coffee:

Pakistani public will be cool as you have seen 14 years ago :lol:

You made you're message of condemnation clear to all here so how can you blame those who have done the same in their capacities you surely don't know how many have done the same as you have but they still get blamed because you give sweeping judgements about Pakistani nation. Thats as unfair and ungrateful as you claim the nation to be if not more.

Just one simple quick question . We have a lot of political parties in the country and their extremely emotional activists , right ? . Did we see any protest and demonstration which showed their anger , opposition and stand against such nothing-short-of-a-treason statement by the head of a religious political party and that too which is quite influential even if they cant get enough seats now ? No , we didn't , even today they are on the streets protesting against other things but not this . The nation indeed has gotten confused about the enemy and radicalized to the core by the looks of it . If I did what I could , in my capacity then why didn't they ? And before you take anything literal again - I am talking generally and on a national level , neglect the Internet crowd for a little while and try to see the things on the large scale , they are and understand why I made a sweeping statement about the sleeping nation which only cares about its own home now * CJ remarks in Karachi lawlessness case * . Ponder over what was holding the common people back from the protest , after all the slain soldiers were our heroes , right ? .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom