What's new

Islamabad: Fictitious cannibal stories scare residents

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
slamabad/Rawalpindi- Rumors of cannibals sneaking into the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad have scared the residents. There are fictional reports that cannibals are roaming freely in the areas of Bahar Kahu, Taramri Khanna in Islamabad and Shams Abad, Sadiq Abad, Dhok Ali Akbar and suburbs in Rawalpindi.
Rumours include reports of some cannibals being locked up in police stations. However, the police denied the whole report.

Rumors of onrush of cannibals trigger panic, harassment among people
RAWALPINDI/ISLAMABAD- Rumors of sneaking of cannibals in twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad have kept the scared children and terrified elders alike indoors with appeals pouring in from the people to government to take action against rumor mongers.
As per media reports rumors are circulating persistently since the last one week that the cannibals are roaming freely in the areas of Bahar Kahu, Taramri Khanna pull at federal capital and Shams Abad, Sadiq Abad, Dhok Ali Akbar and suburbs in Rawalpindi and they are targeting the children and adults wherever they find them alone.
The rumor mongers have floated baseless reports that certain cannibals have been arrested and are locked up in police stations of Sadiq Abad, Shahzad town and Bahara Kahu. However any report of arrest of any cannibal or any untoward incident has not been confirmed by the police and other official sources.
Such unfounded reports have sent wave of panic and scare among the people that the parents have stopped sending their children to schools and these fabricated and craftily contrived notions are so rife that even the elders had confined them to four walls of their homes.

WTH? @balixd @Marshmallow kia hora hai? I saw this on my fb!

Rawalpindi – Presence of Cannibal (Adam Khor) — Area residents gripped in terror | Roshan Pakistan News

yeah i heard it too.

Its finally beginning.

zombie02.jpg

I AM SOO READY!!! :P

s4Ke1CL.png

VUwVW5a.jpg

cars-ready-for-war-chevrolet-spark.jpg

In case of herd emergencies

zombie_apocalypse_im_ready_are_you-147806.jpg

And i was able to snag this guy. :devil:

daryl-dixon-walking-dead-television-poster.jpg

In the end. :(

01861.jpg

slamabad/Rawalpindi- Rumors of cannibals sneaking into the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad have scared the residents. There are fictional reports that cannibals are roaming freely in the areas of Bahar Kahu, Taramri Khanna in Islamabad and Shams Abad, Sadiq Abad, Dhok Ali Akbar and suburbs in Rawalpindi.
Rumours include reports of some cannibals being locked up in police stations. However, the police denied the whole report.

RAWALPINDI/ISLAMABAD- Rumors of sneaking of cannibals in twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad have kept the scared children and terrified elders alike indoors with appeals pouring in from the people to government to take action against rumor mongers.
As per media reports rumors are circulating persistently since the last one week that the cannibals are roaming freely in the areas of Bahar Kahu, Taramri Khanna pull at federal capital and Shams Abad, Sadiq Abad, Dhok Ali Akbar and suburbs in Rawalpindi and they are targeting the children and adults wherever they find them alone.
The rumor mongers have floated baseless reports that certain cannibals have been arrested and are locked up in police stations of Sadiq Abad, Shahzad town and Bahara Kahu. However any report of arrest of any cannibal or any untoward incident has not been confirmed by the police and other official sources.
Such unfounded reports have sent wave of panic and scare among the people that the parents have stopped sending their children to schools and these fabricated and craftily contrived notions are so rife that even the elders had confined them to four walls of their homes.

Rawalpindi – Presence of Cannibal (Adam Khor) — Area residents gripped in terror | Roshan Pakistan News
Word has it, it has non other then aur inhouse monster @Marshmallow low who was out and about to eat some marshmallows :taz:

Idk what to say, some of the idiots have crossed their limits, i will relate it to other topic ws are discussing abouf a nation.....
Lets take todays instense, it was 3pm, a female was going on the road, she had umbrella down to cover from sun, it was so low that one could not see her face, she was dressed as a normal person.... This idiot crossed her on the bike, actually turned his head and bent down to see under the umbrella, if she was preety or not.... I mean how effed up is that, i k said to myself, he does anything more and i will be the one, knocking that idiot down, good thing he moved now and the embaraced lady pulled down umbrella some more to cover her face completely.... This is how messed up we are....

Idk what to say, some of the idiots have crossed their limits, i will relate it to other topic ws are discussing abouf a nation.....
Lets take todays instense, it was 3pm, a female was going on the road, she had umbrella down to cover from sun, it was so low that one could not see her face, she was dressed as a normal person.... This idiot crossed her on the bike, actually turned his head and bent down to see under the umbrella, if she was preety or not.... I mean how effed up is that, i k said to myself, he does anything more and i will be the one, knocking that idiot down, good thing he moved now and the embaraced lady pulled down umbrella some more to cover her face completely.... This is how messed up we are....
Oh you dont have to go that far :ashamed: got my own personal experiences ...but that doesnt mean you call whole nation broken cart!

Oh you dont have to go that far :ashamed: got my own personal experiences ...but that doesnt mean you call whole nation broken cart!
The priority was to hand him over to the cops and force them to act against him, and in order to force cops in doing so, all i had to do was, start making a movie with mobile and blackmail them that act now or its going to media Plus am taking this as an evidence which i will be using in the court of law..... I have some lawyers who are lawyers for that......
And this is one incident, i dont even wabt to talk about our very own youth in universities @Marshmallow will have something tobsay about that..... 14-15yr old kids are walking around with pistols and snatching purse and mobiles, for some its just fun, for some its to make extra cash.... Oh no madam not to make a living but actually show off to the friends that they got bling....

Those who can't resist goint for shopping just after some hours of bomb blast are afraid!! :coffee:
Really dude :confused::confused:

resident of Islamabd realized it quite late ...... NS is there from last 1 year .....

You should have smacked him!

disgusting to read so early ....:what::bad: ....i didnt know about the news!:eek:

Word has it, it has non other then aur inhouse monster @Marshmallow low who was out and about to eat some marshmallows :taz:
smileys-devil-387603.gif
smileys-devil-316630.gif

I heard, she was fed up with exam preparations, and just wanted a mid night snack.... But but but...
lolz ahan even that i didnt know
smileys-thinking-854927.gif
smileys-thinking-259563.gif

Back
Top Bottom