What's new

'ISI kept Osama as asset, knows where Mullah Omar is'

The way they operate is not a secret anyways. :)
But yes what she knew was the "secret"...infact the proofs she possessed was the "secret".:p:

You are hell bent upon proving something regarding the ISI. I still dont seem to get it?

Tell me were you in love with an ISI agent? Jilted much?

:p:

You are hell bent upon proving something regarding the ISI. I still dont seem to get it?

Tell me were you in love with an ISI agent? Jilted much?

:p:

Is there anything left to prove???
:coffee:

Your intelligence agnecy is the root cause for Pakistan's downfall. From sheltering Dawood Ibrahim to OBL ISI has done it all.

And NO I never had an "ISI" agent BF,could've never trusted one. :coffee:

Your intelligence agnecy is the root cause for Pakistan's downfall. From sheltering Dawood Ibrahim to OBL ISI has done it all.

That is your opinion, mine isnt. We might have stumbled. We're on our way up. DI is the MAN. Hate it or love it.

ISI has had no double agents, yours has. There in lies the difference. Our agency has protected us, has kept 2 super powers entangled in Afghanistan for over a decade. That my friend is skills. Skill set the Americans abhor, others envy, some admire, most hate.

Admit it you were heartbroken by one :D

As if it would have been written across his forehead. :lol: Funny how you over estimate yourself, ISI is doing this and that except all the governments of the world have no definitive proof but apparently a journalist and you of all people know the "secret". Which as you put it wasn't really a secret because apparently every Indian is an expert on the ISI and its methods. :lol:

That is your opinion, mine isnt. We might have stumbled. We're on our way up. DI is the MAN. Hate it or love it.

ISI has had no double agents, yours has. There in lies the difference. Our agency has protected us, has kept 2 super powers entangled in Afghanistan for over a decade. That my friend is skills. Skill set the Americans abhor, others envy, some admire, most hate.

Wow thats great,let me try to understand.
You claim ISI is so skillfull and had no knowledge about the whereabouts of OBL,now that tells something.
Sorry mate ,the world laughed at you because of that,that should take a skill to pull that off and look stupid.
And the most funny part is you feel protected.
After all the things which happened and still happening ,still make you feel secured,dont trust me 66 years wont take a long time for a quick review.

As if it would have been written across his forehead. :lol: Funny how you over estimate yourself, ISI is doing this and that except all the governments of the world have no definitive proof but apparently a journalist and you of all people know the "secret". Which as you put it wasn't really a secret because apparently every Indian is an expert on the ISI and its methods. :lol:
And the funny part is the people who are effected the most dsnt even know it.

Wow thats great,let me try to understand.
You claim ISI is so skillfull and had no knowledge about the whereabouts of OBL,now that tells something.
Sorry mate ,the world laughed at you because of that,that should take a skill to pull that off and look stupid.
And the most funny part is you feel protected.
After all the things which happened and still happening ,still make you feel secured,dont trust me 66 years wont take a long time for a quick review.

And the funny part is the people who are effected the most dsnt even know it.

ISI did not know where Osama was they admitted it was an intelligence failure but neither did any other agency for over a decade. It is not like Pakistan invited OBL he was living in a house that does not stick out in Pakistan most middle class Pakistanis could afford such a mukan. Also the border is wide open and could have been sealed long time ago by NATO from their end but they refused to do so, that being the case anyone can go to and from Afghanistan to Pakistan. For every attack in Pakistan ISI has prevented three they have openly stated they cannot stop them all, an agency only gets acknowledged when it fails its successes never make the papers. So yes ISI is doing the best it can considering what it is up against and that it was so many Pakistanis defend the ISI.

i assure you, if ISI was keeping OBL as an asset USA would have never gotten him

Okay cool lets say ISI dint hide OBL. If it did hide OBL he would still be alive now. Agreed.

But OBL was hiding right next to your military academy living happily and ISI dint have a clue about it, so does nt that make ISI super incompetent? If ISI was so pro how can they miss this?

Since, according to you ISI is a super spy agency so we can conlude that ISI helped hide OBL. ISI is not that incompetent to miss a world's most wanted terrorist hiding near your military academy.

ISI has had no double agents, yours has. There in lies the difference.
How can you be so sure??
No agency is fool proof. :coffee:

Informant said:
Our agency has protected us
Protected you??
They were the ones who put you in this mess in the first place.

Informant said:
has kept 2 super powers entangled in Afghanistan for over a decade.
Afghanistan is a barren land today.Russia and US've left after their stints in Afghanistan.But now Pak will have to pay for it.All the jihadis who'd left home to fight in Afghanistan are back.The feral attacks by TTP should be a proof of how terrorism is taking control of Pak.

Informant said:
That my friend is skills. Skill set the Americans abhor, others envy, some admire, most hate.
Wake up you sleepy head!!
What should ring a toc sin's ding inside your head is actually music to you.Wake up!!!:sick:

informant said:
8-)
Nevah!

As if it would have been written across his forehead. :lol: Funny how you over estimate yourself, ISI is doing this and that except all the governments of the world have no definitive proof but apparently a journalist and you of all people know the "secret". Which as you put it wasn't really a secret because apparently every Indian is an expert on the ISI and its methods.
Wow!!!
US knew about it but never actually accepted it openly(may be because it wanted to use ISI as its pawn against India).
One proof of it would be how your army and ISI were kept away from the Abottabad ops.
The seals came ..did their job and left.
ISI came to know about it at dawn.:lol:

@KingMamba, @Informant.

ok, admitted that ISI is a master at proxy games and terror activities and has fooled the US continuously - that much any and everyone acknowledges.

But they arent doing a great job of safeguarding Pakistan.

Not always this is true.

It is very hard to hide something from US.
Now this is what really pisses me off. Ppl of this subcontinent, India PAkistan And bangladesh have a bloody habit of glorifying and americans and brits , their culture, military and blah blah.

DONT WE HAVE OUR OWN MILITRY AND CULTURE AND WHATEVER IT IS U GLORIFY OF THEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is what really pisses me off. Ppl of this subcontinent, India PAkistan And bangladesh have a bloody habit of glorifying and americans and brits , their culture, military and blah blah.

DONT WE HAVE OUR OWN MILITRY AND CULTURE AND WHATEVER IT IS U GLORIFY OF THEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom