What's new

ISI is the best intelligence agency of the world America Says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice but i have one doubt then how come RAW Success in Bangladesh...?
ISI succeed in 1947 indo pak war....? :what:how come pak LOSE 70 % OF kashmir to INDIA...?:P :azn:
According to American crime news report Pakistan intelligence Agency ISI has been declared as the best intelligence agency of the world. It is these Americans who call ISI the best even better than their own CIA and they are also the ones trying to deface it. But whatever the case, IN YOUR FACE India, think twice before doing anything against us we might be watching..

:tup::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
How about CIA's failure on 9/11?

Well according to most posters on this forum it was not a failure but an inside job. So it depends what you believe. :meeting:

Like I said the failures of an organization are usually the most highlighted.

ISI is one of the best intelligence agency at kidnapping its own people, murdering children and women, sitting on uncle sams lap, fabricating intel to attack innocents in balochistan, fabricating plans for a successful military coup, assassinating politicians, and the list goes on Mashallah. Allah buri nazar se bachaye.

No other country has given so much power to their intelligence agency like pakistan to isi ..they did good job wrt afghan india but were utter failure wrt banglades,internal affairs .. I would have agreed to above report if they succeeded in controling day today bomb blasts in pakistan ,untill then nvm..

ISI is one of the best intelligence agency at kidnapping its own people, murdering children and women, sitting on uncle sams lap, fabricating intel to attack innocents in balochistan, fabricating plans for a successful military coup, assassinating politicians, and the list goes on Mashallah. Allah buri nazar se bachaye.

welcome back arush kumar

No other country has given so much power to their intelligence agency like pakistan to isi ..they did good job wrt afghan india but were utter failure wrt banglades,internal affairs .. I would have agreed to above report if they succeeded in controling day today bomb blasts in pakistan ,untill then nvm..

intelligence do not make policies neither they fight wars, their job is to provide intels to govt and security forces. ISI did its job and uncovered Agarthla (if thats how you pronounce it) conspiracy and as a result mujeeb was put in jail but our jahil politicians decided to come to the aid of mujeeb and got him out and free to do what he did.

but I think its very childish to discuss the success and failures of intelligence agencies, you dont know what and where they did what, what was a failure and what was a success.

I would definitely put ISI in the top ten. But not at the number one position.

American media is very paranoid. Pakistan is a frenemy of USA, its not hard to realise that american media is trying to spice things up.

Well according to most posters on this forum it was not a failure but an inside job. So it depends what you believe. :meeting:

Like I said the failures of an organization are usually the most highlighted.

you are of pakistani heritage?

IsI do what it have to, save Pakistan interest and repel all anti Pakistan elements, It do its job well, no doubt but we don't need anyone's attention to tell us because it drives them wild back in their hearts. :pakistan:

What a ridiculous report :lol: How can you even RATE an intelligence agency? Based on what metrics? What understanding did the rater have about intelligence agencies? What information did he/she have about these agencies or their operations? Did they go with success/failure ratios? Did those calculations take into account the complexities involved in the mission? I could go on and on.

I would say ISI is probably in the top 5, but not number 1. I would say CIA and MOSSAD would top the list.

Going by the limited share of funds that ISI gets i think they accomplish wonders with that !!
Today what is saving Pakistan against CIA , MOSSAD and RAW is none other than the alone fighter ISI .
I just dare the day when ISI's budget will equal or surpass that of CIA.......Cause our agency RAW is no good than warming up their chairs , unfortunately :hitwall:

I need to see the actual report and not just a news report. I want to know which organization made this list and on what criteria.

ISI is definitely powerful.Which intelligence is capable of installing and removing and shall I say executing elected Prime Ministers. And rigging elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom