What's new

Is Sri Lanka Defence Forum Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we need a seperate section for Srilanka.. Unlike Bangladesh,china, US, India and Turkeywe dont have another srilankan member on this forum except the thread starter guy.Even Iran, afghanistan, Azerbaijan etc etc members are more.. its unfair towards them.

Friends Please Support me need favorable comments

Sri Lanka will be stronger Economically & Militarily in future

Sri Lanka also a important country in South Asia

Although my vote is yes, but there would be very little activity. Sri Lanka is a free country, doesn't have any problem as of now and face no treat out of boundary unlike other countries.

Moreover, its army itself is very tiny (little) but surely we can have seperate thread for discussion.

Friendship

Pakistan%20President2_0.jpg

Friends Please Support me need favorable comments

Sri Lanka will be stronger Economically & Militarily in future

Sri Lanka also a important country in South Asia

forums are only for military. For economic discussion you can use world affairs or economy and development. You can ask mod to stick it.

If you are talking about a separate forum, there are two domains I own that are lying waste, and one of them has an idle bulletin board. I can let you have it, free of charge, if you agree to share the ad revenue with me :cheers:

We can work that out, but the biggest problem for you will be to get traffic to that site. That is going to be damn tough. With the number of open source tools available these days (phpBB, etc.), and considering the fact that it costs almost nothing to create a new domain and host it, getting a forum up and running takes less than 2 hours. But getting traffic onto it, and getting people to actually come and start contributing - that will kill you!

Why not have a Sri Lanka section on PDF? you have my vote....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom