What's new

Is Pakistan working with China to mutually develop JXX Stealth figther ?

pakpower

Reaction score
I have heard from someone that Pakistan & China mutually developing JXX Stealth Fighter to counter the Threat of PAK-FA Project which is between India & Russia.

India and Russia working on the Stealth Fighter Project so in response Pakistan & China are working on the same kind of project. Can anyone confirm this that Pakistan and China or Co Developing the 5th Generation Stealth Fighter called JXX or not ?

Please go through the forum and you would find the information you are looking.

New coomers are requested to browze the forum before opening new threads. Sometimes what one is looking for is already under discussion in some other thread.

Can you please give me the exact path of the particular Topic related to my qurey >?

well u can try searching for it pak power. In my opinion and knowledge, Pakistan is not involved in developing the JXX but they will be in contact with the chinese regarding this, and Pakistan will buy it once its operational.

dear if u wanna upload the post of JXX and wanna search it . i am giving u the tip for JXX or any thing else just look the origin darling. JXX is chinese so search things in its origin HEAD TOPICS i.e CHINESE MILITERIA
if not found then search the thing in PRODUCT here the case is JXX means fighter so in military avia or wrld avia

THats alll

And thanks bol dena

2ndly it is matter of survival 4 PAK in nxt decade so it is involved i think so , since JXX is secretia so Pak involvement cant be identified

I have heard from someone that Pakistan & China mutually developing JXX Stealth Fighter to counter the Threat of PAK-FA Project which is between India & Russia.

India and Russia working on the Stealth Fighter Project so in response Pakistan & China are working on the same kind of project. Can anyone confirm this that Pakistan and China or Co Developing the 5th Generation Stealth Fighter called JXX or not ?

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS BROWSE THE FORUMS THIS IS LIKE THE 10th POST FROM YOU ASKING QUESTIONS.

A team of approx. 150 Pakistani engineers is working in China on several military projects. Though little information is available about the details I can assure you that based on the in formation from my very reliable source that we're involved in the development of J-XX and another major satellite project.

Pakistan has the option to become a risk sharing partner in the development of J-XX which will require a considerable financial injection. Other option is to become a customer and purchase a number of these stealth fighters directly from China with some modifications. Its too early to tell the future course of PAF but there's a requirement for a fifth gen fighter for PAF after 2015.

Current phase of modernisation and expansion of PAF ends in 2015, till then we're observing the developments in China closely including the J-XX.

A team of approx. 150 Pakistani engineers is working in China on several military projects. Though little information is available about the details I can assure you that based on the in formation from my very reliable source that we're involved in the development of J-XX and another major satellite project.

Pakistan has the option to become a risk sharing partner in the development of J-XX which will require a considerable financial injection. Other option is to become a customer and purchase a number of these stealth fighters directly from China with some modifications. Its too early to tell the future course of PAF but there's a requirement for a fifth gen fighter for PAF after 2015.

Current phase of modernisation and expansion of PAF ends in 2015, till then we're observing the developments in China closely including the J-XX.

sir thank you very much for the information i had no idea of pakistani involvement in the jxx program.

i think pakistan will benifit a lot in terms of aircraft development if they get involved in the project from the early stages.

i want to point out that india is a partner to the russia pakfa program but before they got into the project<means from the time the indians had access
to the details> the airframe and engine designed were already freezed so they missed out on vital vital experience on airframe development and also engine technology.so its very important for pakistan to get involved in the jxx project from the planning phasei f not then they will miss out on vital information.

but as per my opinion i dont see the jxx developing so early past experiences of the US and RUSSIA show that it takes a whole lot of time to come out with a stealth aircraft, the us did it after a long time, the russians are still trying to do it so in that way jxx might be a long and costly project.

thanx

Perhaps Neo is right, but there is no official confirmation of Pakistan working on the J-XX project(s).

Perhaps and maybe they are who knows and even if they are we won't know of it so why loose sleep ...

Back
Top Bottom