What's new

Is Kashmir a lost case?

Listen I got nothing against North Indians in general but its so obvious you guys are just different from the rest of us. Put a South Indian in charge as PM and watch what we accomplish. Im serious. Northeast INdia has beena security nightmare for decades because of North Indian's BS policies. Look at Bollywood, its a cottage industry. Everybody involved has familial connections stretching back to its creation. They never create new stories or such. It took a foreigner to expose how much Bollywood sucks.

How can you ever expect the Northeast to becoe peaceful when you have never ever seal borders for decades? Even now Nagaland and Manipur has holes in border security like swiss cheese. Again, Im not blaming Northies but most of govt is run by your lot.

You project this white complexion superiority yet it takes nations outside of India to expose this BS. In fact, our prettiest women have been dusky.

So many headlines in the news involve incidents in North India that put us in a bad light. Fix it. The French planned and constructed Pondicherry from the very beginning. Till now no Indian city has been develped as such. Do you really think Guragon is planned?

Come on, prove us all wrong, I dare you with actions not mere words! This country has been shambles due to your lot. Realize that. This is a common perception by all Indian outside of North India.

I lived in both North and South and I totally disagree with you.

Listen I got nothing against North Indians in general but its so obvious you guys are just different from the rest of us. Put a South Indian in charge as PM and watch what we accomplish. Im serious. Northeast INdia has beena security nightmare for decades because of North Indian's BS policies. Look at Bollywood, its a cottage industry. Everybody involved has familial connections stretching back to its creation. They never create new stories or such. It took a foreigner to expose how much Bollywood sucks.

How can you ever expect the Northeast to becoe peaceful when you have never ever seal borders for decades? Even now Nagaland and Manipur has holes in border security like swiss cheese. Again, Im not blaming Northies but most of govt is run by your lot.

You project this white complexion superiority yet it takes nations outside of India to expose this BS. In fact, our prettiest women have been dusky.

So many headlines in the news involve incidents in North India that put us in a bad light. Fix it. The French planned and constructed Pondicherry from the very beginning. Till now no Indian city has been develped as such. Do you really think Guragon is planned?

Come on, prove us all wrong, I dare you with actions not mere words! This country has been shambles due to your lot. Realize that. This is a common perception by all Indian outside of North India.

mate,really painful to see a regional divide here on a pak forum.

ok i will tell you the truth.
yes south and west india(maharashtra,gujarat) are the backbone of our economy.

and of course we are different,in fact india is equivalent to a continent.
but remember,india is a unity amongst diversity.

most of the officers and top iitians are biharis closely followed by tamil nadu and other southern states.
also south has the highest no.of colleges in india,where students from all over india come to study.

my own college in karnataka has a minimum 60% students from bihar,up and jharkhand and overall around 85% from the rest of india and only about 15%localites.
north india has a very large population.thus,contributing the max. to the labour.also it has fertile plains from where we get our food.
also,north india has a large population and thus,dominates the entire india,that is a fact.
also hindi is spoken as first or second language by around 60% of indians,thus hindi films and hindi speaking leaders are bound to dominate.

thus,we cant undermine the importance of either south or north india.

both are important for our country.

please let us end this here.

@ashokdeiva.

(p.s. where you both from??)

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course we are different from you people. You southies think you can lead this country? If you people in charge we would get no investments because people would confuse us for Africa. :omghaha: You're not leaders you're followers. Sheep that need a Shepard.

I lived in both North and South and I totally disagree with you.

And I have lived in Kolkata/ Delhi/Bangalore/ MUMBAI/ Hyderabad :lol: seriously !

Although most of my childhood has been in delhi, i dont like North Indians much.. All they talk of is their buaji, masi and taiji stories.. just ask them a simple thing.. then bam.. !! YAP YAP about family stories.. who gives a fcuk !
+ Gurgaon is the rowdiest city in India.. They are also biased against south Indians ( madarassi )

Kolkata people are really intelligent but dont know why people's pshyche is fcuked up.. They just wont let things happen ! Thats why most brainy people are staying outside WB ( kolkata ).

Hyderabad ..well what to say.. is there anyone there not with black money ??

Bangalore ? **** expensive place, off late invaded by north Indians.. albeit the educated ones.. environment is also cool during summers. !

Mumbai, too fcuking populated.. ! But people are energetic ! U have to speak marathi to get favours.. and dare not call any one Bhaiyya .. u will be fcuked in a heartbeat ! LOL .. They hate that word .

Nature wise, Tamil and Keralites are quite down to earth .. intelligent..

Sabse zyada mauka parast log hai North Indians ! But most entrepreneurial also no doubt !

Of course we are different from you people. You southies think you can lead this country? If you people in charge we would get no investments because people would confuse us for Africa. :omghaha: You're not leaders you're followers. Sheep that need a Shepard.
Thank you for calling us sheeps.
I am sure you have not met a true southi yet,
what is the problem with the rest of the North Indians, why are you not ditching this guy, is that you believe that this guy is right.
If that is the case, there is no point for the southies to be part of this nation.

what is the problem with the rest of the North Indians, why are you not ditching this guy, is that you believe that this guy is right.
If that is the case, there is no point for the southies to be part of this nation.

Is your ego that bruised you have to seperate now? Where will you be once you do? Your people cannot fight, they believe in so such thing as honour and courage. You southies insult us constantly like your friend peep one post above yet when we respond you start to cry. South India may make a few (not many but a few) scientists and you go screaming that you are more intelligent. Please, you are but mere subjects of ours. A true southie cannot meet me in my eyes. They forever stare at the ground.

As much as u reply to idiots, the more they feel they r worthy enough to debate/discuss. Ignore them till they r in limits and sense will prevail. Intelligent people do same and what I have heard/experienced, South Indians r an intelligent lot :azn:

As much as u reply to idiots, the more they feel they r worthy enough to debate/discuss. Ignore them till they r in limits and sense will prevail. Intelligent people do same and what I have heard/experienced, South Indians r an intelligent lot :azn:

Yes, I too have to be reminded some time, that its worthless to speak with such stupids like Arya Desa

Is your ego that bruised you have to seperate now? Where will you be once you do? Your people cannot fight, they believe in so such thing as honour and courage. You southies insult us constantly like your friend peep one post above yet when we respond you start to cry. South India may make a few (not many but a few) scientists and you go screaming that you are more intelligent. Please, you are but mere subjects of ours. A true southie cannot meet me in my eyes. They forever stare at the ground.

Listen I constanly insult you sheep to do something more for this country than sit and yap your crap. Who said Southies cannot fight? Your mother? Or your sister? Why fight? You Northies are just as dark. You Northies are ones who sucked British lund. No North Indian can compete nor look at me. You guys are weak in mind and physique.

mate,really painful to see a regional divide here on a pak forum.

ok i will tell you the truth.
yes south and west india(maharashtra,gujarat) are the backbone of our economy.

and of course we are different,in fact india is equivalent to a continent.
but remember,india is a unity amongst diversity.

most of the officers and top iitians are biharis closely followed by tamil nadu and other southern states.
also south has the highest no.of colleges in india,where students from all over india come to study.

my own college in karnataka has a minimum 60% students from bihar,up and jharkhand and overall around 85% from the rest of india and only about 15%localites.
north india has a very large population.thus,contributing the max. to the labour.also it has fertile plains from where we get our food.
also,north india has a large population and thus,dominates the entire india,that is a fact.
also hindi is spoken as first or second language by around 60% of indians,thus hindi films and hindi speaking leaders are bound to dominate.

thus,we cant undermine the importance of either south or north india.

both are important for our country.

please let us end this here.

@ashokdeiva.

(p.s. where you both from??)

Kerala. I bring this up so ppl in every state look closely at the problems at hand. What;s going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why this North South fight ? I have been with many South people, they are great people, only few were bad. It depends on what type of people you met.

Similarly, in North, you can have great people here too, so are bad people also there.

I don't know why people generalize.

Back
Top Bottom