What's new

Is India a truly powerful country?

Ok, I do not want to fight, you can have a look in Korea and Japan, do you think India is the same.

No. And is China the same?

Seriously, I'm finding it a little tough to comprehend your point. It might help if you stated it outright instead of in a roundabout fashion.

In order to become superpower you need to be number on IN Asia at least . With CHina here you cannot become hence CHina is here.

No. And is China the same?

Seriously, I'm finding it a little tough to comprehend your point. It might help if you stated it outright instead of in a roundabout fashion.

If you want to fight with me, any problems in China, you able to open a thread, do not disturb the discussion here.

India is a large important country by definition of its huge population, very large geopgraphy and massive ancient history of thousands of years.

Heck they even have an ocean named after it.

Industrial its large but not powerful

military wise its large but not pwerful like China Israel or UK FRANCE.

COMPARED TO AFGHANISTAN PAKISTAN & BANGLADESH india is powerful

but globally no its not JUST IMPORTANT for now because wat it could become.

Do you have money to by melody or should I send it to you. You are trying to derail the thread. You Troll.

no you are the troll now stop trolling we are in a serious discussion.

Superpower? Rubbish. Personally, I don't want India to be a superpower. If India can provide a decent standard of living to its people - infrastructure, health care and security - I would rather have those than a bunch of nukes and some aircraft carriers.

Nukes are there so as to not getting nuked and to nuke others if they nuked us, aircraft carriers to strike deep( its for offensive rather than defend).

Here the question asked was that is India powerful and not that weather is it a superpower. Its ofcourse far from superpower, but if you don't try then ofcouse you won't succeed. There are challenges, we can't ignore one issue to gain another, just like we can't ignore our national security to gain what you want. It will take time, but the time will surely come.

If you want to fight with me, any problems in China, you able to open a thread, do not disturb the discussion here.

Touchy, touchy.

I personally don't care much about the problems in China. What I want to know is, what is your point? What exactly are you trying to say, on this thread? That is all I want to know.

Naming an ocean after something doesnt mean they are superpower. I will name My dog as America . does that mean USA is not a superpower?

Corruption is a problem but then corruption is there in China too in fact India ranks better than China when it comes to corruption.

Corruption Perceptions Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are transparency international rankings and it is a very widely acceopted and respected criteria.

Although I am not satisfied with the level of corruption in the Chinese government, but you do not need to compare China and India. Corruption in China is far better than India. There is a recent example.

Naming an ocean after something doesnt mean they are superpower. I will name My dog as America . does that mean USA is not a superpower?

No, it means you are a retard who has come here with a fresh ID specifically with the intention of trolling.

And it also means that you cannot comprehend simple English, because the original poster never claimed that India is a 'superpower because of an ocean'. Read it again, and ask some elderly person to help you understand the post if you still have problems with comprehending it.

they are not a butterfly that you will catch them . Tell me how will you catch Chinese Economy?

man stop leaving in dream land daily terrorist attack in Pakistan ,1st counter that than talk about India:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom