What's new

Is Dawood Ibrahim in Pakistan?

gaurysh

BANNED
Reaction score
It been long since Paksitan has entered into WOT, along with this it has also promised India several times that Its land wont be used for terror activities against India, Paksitan has always been denying to hand over terror suspects to India, in any of the terror attacks on India, Pakistan has always maintained that if a pakistani national is proved to be involved in any such activities would face pakistani law and he wont be handed over to India...

So why is the most wanted terrorist of Inida who is not a Pakistani national is being preserved by Paksitan?

Dawood Ibrahim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From what I hear, Dawood is one of the wealthiest and most influential people in Pakistan.......and lives in Defence colony Karachi.
He also serves as a "logistical" consult to the Pakistani's along with supporting the illegal arms industry in Pakistan....

I think he has enough connections and pull in Pakistan to keep him safe there.....
Besides, dont just blame the Pakistani's.....our corrupt Indian Politicians have a lot at stake too keeping him alive....remember, Sharad Pawar was the man who propped up Dawood to his status and gave him protection when he ran Mumbai as CM....

He is not in Pakistan - if the Interpol report on his address is correct, then why has there never been a sighting of him at that address, photographs etc. or any other information in all these years?

Even his daughter's wedding, that he attended, was held in Dubai, not Pakistan. Why would an internationally wanted criminal on Interpol lists risk international travel if he was based in Pakistan?

Sorry, but the Indian story does not add up - look elsewhere.

Its our people who keep dawood alive... his money still rolls in Mumbai.

He is not in Pakistan - if the Interpol report on his address is correct, then why has there never been a sighting of him at that address, photographs etc. or any other information in all these years?

Even his daughter's wedding, that he attended, was held in Dubai, not Pakistan. Why would an internationally wanted criminal on Interpol lists risk international travel if he was based in Pakistan?

The Dawood-Miandad Marriage
The Most Wanted Indian fugitive Dawood Ibrahim, allegedly hiding in Pakistan, has further strengthened his Pakistani connection by getting his eldest daughter Mahrukh Ibrahim engaged to Junaid Miandad, the eldest son of former Pakistani cricket captain Javed Miandad

Dawood Ibrahim injured in firing at Karachi
Karachi: According to unconfirmed reports, wanted gangster Dawood Ibrahim's brother Anees Ibrahim has allegedly been shot dead by unidentified assailants in Karachi late last night. Elder brother Dawood was also injured in the shootout, however, the degree of injuries are yet to be confirmed.

KASKAR DAWOOD IBRAHIM
Address of the fellow:
WHITE HOUSE, NEAR SAUDI MOSQUE, CLIFTON in KARACHI (Pakistan)

AM.....a very naive argument.....
People in Dawood's position go through great lengths to hide their location and identity.....With RAW, the Indian govt., Media, Chotta Rajan and interpol on his ars, dont you think a man with the resources at his disposal would easily evade photographs and publicity??
And with the country that he lives in protects him, Im sure he can easily request such privacy....
I think I mentioned it before that I recently met a Pakistani from Karachi who was boasting about his proximity to Dawood and how much power he wields!!

No one had pictured Baituallah Mehsud, did that mean that he did not exisit or that he wasnt in Pakistan?? or take OBL for that matter.....he hasnt been photographed.....but the world believes along with intelligence agencies of the world that OBL is in Pakistan....

His last known location was Pakistan.....and lets admit.....your country was harboring an Indian terrorist!!!

The Dawood-Miandad Marriage
The Most Wanted Indian fugitive Dawood Ibrahim, allegedly hiding in Pakistan, has further strengthened his Pakistani connection by getting his eldest daughter Mahrukh Ibrahim engaged to Junaid Miandad, the eldest son of former Pakistani cricket captain Javed Miandad
With a lavish ceremony in Dubai - why Dubai if DI was in Karachi? Should have had the entire ceremony in Karachi so 'daddy' could watch it na.

Dawood Ibrahim injured in firing at Karachi
Karachi: According to unconfirmed reports, wanted gangster Dawood Ibrahim's brother Anees Ibrahim has allegedly been shot dead by unidentified assailants in Karachi late last night. Elder brother Dawood was also injured in the shootout, however, the degree of injuries are yet to be confirmed.

'Unconfirmed Reports' - what else is there to say? Let us know when you have something that is 'confirmed'.
KASKAR DAWOOD IBRAHIM
Address of the fellow:
WHITE HOUSE, NEAR SAUDI MOSQUE, CLIFTON in KARACHI (Pakistan)

Point I addressed earlier - we have an alleged address, yet no sightings, pictures etc. Just rumor and innuendo.

Like I said, look elsewhere.

Last edited:
AM.....a very naive argument.....
People in Dawood's position go through great lengths to hide their location and identity.....With RAW, the Indian govt., Media, Chotta Rajan and interpol on his ars, dont you think a man with the resources at his disposal would easily evade photographs and publicity??
Exactly - so why should the Interpol 'address, be considered accurate, and if he goes to 'great lengths to hide himself, then how can you know he is in Pakistan? Perhaps he is still in Dubai, as the location of the wedding indicates.

And with the country that he lives in protects him, Im sure he can easily request such privacy....
I think I mentioned it before that I recently met a Pakistani from Karachi who was boasting about his proximity to Dawood and how much power he wields!!
If people knew him and could boast about knowing him so easily, there would be a lot more information on him in the public domain, plus that contradicts your earlier point of DI going to great lengths to 'hide himself'. Obviously not hiding well enough if any guy can go around boasting about knowing him, and if that is the case, why is there not more info on him in the public sphere?

No one had pictured Baituallah Mehsud, did that mean that he did not exisit or that he wasnt in Pakistan??
Not a good analogy - Baitullah repeatedly issued statements claiming certain acts and said he was in Pakistan. There was never any question, either from Baitullah's side or the GoP's, that Baitullah was in Pakistan.

or take OBL for that matter.....he hasnt been photographed.....but the world believes along with intelligence agencies of the world that OBL is in Pakistan....
I disagree with yor characterization of 'the world', but there is NO EVIDENCE that he is in Pakistan, just like there is no evidence DI is in Pakistan.

What intelligence are these claims based on? it is nothing but speculation to shift the blame to Pakistan.
His last known location was Pakistan.....and lets admit.....your country was harboring an Indian terrorist!!!
I thought his last known location was in Dubai ...

Once again, plausible deniability and lack of evidence. India and Pakistan can keep playing games like this till the end of time. India needs to focus on eliminating his network in Bombay so that he is rendered useless for Pakistan and thrash Pakistan's reputation globally while we're at it.

Once again, plausible deniability and lack of evidence. India and Pakistan can keep playing games like this till the end of time. India needs to focus on eliminating his network in Bombay so that he is rendered useless for Pakistan and thrash Pakistan's reputation globally while we're at it.
Not Plausible deniability, more a rather glaring paucity of evidence regarding his location.

Since Pakistan does not use DI's network please do thrash away - and what is taking you so long anyway?

Surely you are not waiting for Pakistan's go ahead to do so - or is your own government complicit in DI's activities? Maybe he is in his beloved Mumbai after all.

Not Plausible deniability, more a rather glaring paucity of evidence regarding his location.

Since Pakistan does not use DI's network please do thrash away - and what is taking you so long anyway?

Surely you are not waiting for Pakistan's go ahead to do so - or is your own government complicit in DI's activities? Maybe he is in his beloved Mumbai after all.

We have bad apples too unfortunately, so the animal has managed to prevail thus far, however, India should still trash Pakistan's reputation for protecting him.

Dawood provides logistical support to the ISI, why do you think they're protecting him in the first place? You think the Interpol was making up stories when they said he's based in Pakistan? He might not be there anymore, but that doesn't change the past. Pakistan sheltered an international terrorist, that isn't much of a stretch now is it?

We have bad apples too unfortunately, so the animal has managed to prevail thus far, however, India should still trash Pakistan's reputation for protecting him.
You can try, but as in the case of Saeed, you have no evidence, and we'll keep pointing that out.
Dawood provides logistical support to the ISI, why do you think they're protecting him in the first place? You think the Interpol was making up stories when they said he's based in Pakistan? He might not be there anymore, but that doesn't change the past. Pakistan sheltered an international terrorist, that isn't much of a stretch now is it?
More fantasies - you should work in the RAW propaganda department. You have no evidence of him even being in Karachi, yet are willing to speculate that he provides 'logistical support to the ISI'. Please, refrain from half-assed rumor mongering.

Interpol has a possible address - that does not mean he is based there. DI was also based in Dubai - don't see India accusing Dubai of 'sheltering an international terrorist'.

The interpol thing is similar to Interpol issuing a warrant for Saeed on India's behalf - that warrant does not mean Saeed is actually guilty of the crimes India accuses him of.

The crux of the matter however is that there is nothing to show DI is in Pakistan right now.

Exactly - so why should the Interpol 'address, be considered accurate, and if he goes to 'great lengths to hide himself, then how can you know he is in Pakistan? Perhaps he is still in Dubai, as the location of the wedding indicates....

AM....We are talking about an international policing organization that has built its reputation in monitoring the locations etc of international terrorists.....
Its a neutral organization with no affiliations or sympathy towards Indian causes.....

They dont have a reason to post it on their website on the behest of the Indians.....
If all the neutral "sources" of news are counted as credible, Interpols should definitely hold some weight.

If people knew him and could boast about knowing him so easily, there would be a lot more information on him in the public domain, plus that contradicts your earlier point of DI going to great lengths to 'hide himself'. Obviously not hiding well enough if any guy can go around boasting about knowing him, and if that is the case, why is there not more info on him in the public sphere?...

AM....Not as if this fella was the NYTimes reporter now....
He seemed to be an affluent Karachite living in Defence who was boasting of his pull.....

Now there is a difference between being publicly filmed and reported on vs being social in Karachi..... No one claimed that Dawood is under House arrest, but yes Im sure he is surrounded by security and travels discretely.....and has enough personell to prevent him being photographed.....As is except for in the US, Mafia dons are not exactly "celebrities"
You dont think he entertains or has friends over??....

Anyways....I can see how the kid's words could have been "exhaggeration".....but hey...Im relaying what I heard from a Pakistani!!.....NOT an Indian....

You can ignore this though...

Not a good analogy - Baitullah repeatedly issued statements claiming certain acts and said he was in Pakistan. There was never any question, either from Baitullah's side or the GoP's, that Baitullah was in Pakistan....

Well and we know that DI has family in Karachi......
His daughter married a well known cricketers sons....
Are Pakistani's in the habit of giving their children in marriage to terrorists??...or that he has build himself a reputation as a "big shot" in Pakistan that your celebrities want affiliations with him??
We read a report of his brother being shot in some wild incidence....

I disagree with yor characterization of 'the world', but there is NO EVIDENCE that he is in Pakistan, just like there is no evidence DI is in Pakistan....

AM.....There's a reason why India has the RAW and Pakistan ISI.....

Our reports tell us DI's hubs are Karachi and Dubai....
Your ISI tells you about Indian involvement in Afghanistan......

You believe your agency, we believe ours + his last known residence was Karachi as per Interpol....
So the search starts there.....

As is you cannot deny that Pakistan harbored him......

What intelligence are these claims based on? it is nothing but speculation to shift the blame to Pakistan....

AM....with questions like these we can go on for eternity......

I can disect anything you tell me.....Everything from doctored videos of Kashmir strikes......to Pakistani actions in the WOT....
Intelligence reports are something that you and I have zero knowledge of.....

The intelligence is based on the illegal arms ring that he runs supplying arms to everyone from Afghans to LTTE.....there were a few reports out a couple years back...Ill try to dig and post them here....

I have already mentioned that Pakistan is not to be blamed as much as our corrupt leadership such as Sharad Pawar who helped prop Dawood up....
But Pakistan did shelter him, and being our enemy doesnt surprise us, but does add fuel to the fire.....
Also, opens up questions and gives some direction on how the attackers of 26/11 could have had such detailed logistics of Mumbai city.....

You can try, but as in the case of Saeed, you have no evidence, and we'll keep pointing that out.

Actually, I think India's doing a pretty good job already.

More fantasies - you should work in the RAW propaganda department. You have no evidence of him even being in Karachi, yet are willing to speculate that he provides 'logistical support to the ISI'. Please, refrain from half-assed rumor mongering.

Interpol has a possible address - that does not mean he is based there. DI was also based in Dubai - don't see India accusing Dubai of 'sheltering an international terrorist'.

The interpol thing is similar to Interpol issuing a warrant for Saeed on India's behalf - that warrant does not mean Saeed is actually guilty of the crimes India accuses him of.

The crux of the matter however is that there is nothing to show DI is in Pakistan right now.

The interpol doesn't have a 'possible address', they have an address, in Karachi of all places, surprise surprise.

You think the interpol issued a warrant against Saeed for $hits and giggles? Saeed isn't some random guy they picked out from the streets to make an example out of.

Come on AM, lets not beat around the bush. India and Pakistan have been destabilizing each other practically since the partition, is it really that much of a stretch for you to believe that DI is under the ISI's patronage? You think the GoI has been BS'ing about Pakistan's connections with DI? there are several reports I could direct you to, but you'd probably dismiss them because they are from Indian sources.

Pakistan could not accept that the soldiers fighting in Kargil were its own, so what credibility does Pakistan have really? I wonder if you really believe in anything you say or if you're in denial or you are simply being patriotic and standing up for your country.

Pakistan has all the reasons in the world to harbor these jokers. You always point to the 'lack of evidence', technicalities, and in your mind this absolves Pakistan of any wrongdoing.

What has Pakistan done to stamp out Kashmiri terrorist organizations in P.ok? I believe there's a UNSC resolution calling for the shut down of any and all camps. What action has Pakistan taken to shut down these camps? or is there no evidence once again?

I think we both know the answer to the above

Lack of evidence? did the PA take the Taliban to court before they hung their bodies in the streets? has anyone been court marshaled?

These things apparently need to be pointed out, it all points to a lack of consistency. Not only is Pakistan short on credibility, but its strategic designs (on Kashmir) and limited capabilities necessitate a covert approach.

Last edited:
Mulla Omer is in Pakistan, Osama is in Pakistan, Dawood Ibrahim is in Pakistan.

Katrina Kaif is in Pakistan with AgNoStIc MuSlim:yahoo:, Bipasha is in Pakistan with Stealth:smitten:, Rani Mukharji is in Pakistan with Musharaf :taz:and Kareena is in Pakistan with me.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone is in Pakistan. Pakistan the heaven on earth.:pakistan:

KIT OUT

Back
Top Bottom