What's new

Is Britain’s Identity Crisis due to ignoring its Pagan roots ?

I think David Cameron's statement was in context to appeasing Pope after his party having tough time against the Church for getting gay rights. The media made it controversial
Very unlikely, Britain follows the Church of England which is Protestant, not Catholic.

More like his christian supporters are leaving to Nigel farage and the UKIP.

It is to patch up the bleed of his base.

Also, this thread is stupid :mad:

But UKIP is anti Estern Eurpeans mostly,which are Christian.Not to say they're wrong though....Funny thread still.

But UKIP is anti Estern Eurpeans mostly,which are Christian.Not to say they're wrong though....Funny thread still.

I’m guessing you would be fine with them being anti Muslim but pro Eastern Europe

I’m guessing you would be fine with them being anti Muslim but pro Eastern Europe

I'll be fine if they would stick with the truth with everybody but if they're going to be "anti",at least stick with the truth....with everybody ,not just with those "politically correct".You see.....the UK gets EE/Christian scums,African/Asian Christian scum,african/Asian Muslim scums....Ofcourse scum is scum and not "Christian/Muslim" but in the UK mostly the EE's are pointed because they're "Europeans".........politically correct and all.....

Back
Top Bottom