What's new

Is Bhutan moving away from Delhi... towards Beijing?

The ones dreaming are delusional Hindutva fanboys.

Great insight from a "geopolitics expert".

I am impressed.

Yes, but RAW itself acknowledge that their plan backfired as Mujib and family became unpopular and was killed and after a lot of effort they brought back Awami League with Hasina as the figure head, but it looks like they are also going to be history in next election like before. Lets see how your RAW does in Dec. 2013.

Seriously, one doesn't have any cure for paranoia.

I really do hope RAW really controls BD to the extent you jamaatis claim.

Most of Insurgent group of NE are insignificant and its influence is almost negligible. They are just insurgent group in name only . Largest them is ULFA and most its wing declare ceasefire with Indian government.

yes. thanks to GOI and BD government

BD government hunted ULFA bases on their soil and captured many ULFA insurgents

Bhutan's ties with china is indeed worrisome....but we can handle this issue ourself...No help is asked by anyone... Moreover china's building up of highways in tibet os the real concern here along with some pki they havd understimated our capabilities. Ony true friends may join with india, others can laugh out for a shot time with the chinese/else .

Bhutan is in northeast indian region and northeast indians look like east asians....like me i look like chinese but iam indian:D

So, you must feel unfathomably pleasure or otherwise utterly comfortable by being called on daily basis “2 mm”, “slant eye”, or “chink” type of racial slurs by your fellow racist majority Indians? :woot:

Dont u dare urself call like that :angry: Its degratory and banned in India !!

India freedom sucks!

So, you must feel unfathomable pleasure or otherwise utterly comfortable by being called on daily basis “2 mm”, “slant eye”, or “chink” type of racial slurs by your fellow racist majority Indians? :woot:

India freedom sucks!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trolling is an Art that requires little effort!!Anyway's,as far as the question of Bhutan moving towards Beijing is concerned . . . . Let me put it this way. . . The Bhutanese people are actually growing tired by the day of China's increasing hegemonic ambitions and repeated intrusion's,here people are talking of Bhutan tilting towards China whereas the real scenario is that the Bhutanese Govt. is under intense fear of an impending conquest by the PLA to make a Tibet like incident happen.The Bhutanese are the last ones to fall victim to Beijing's ambitions and are pretty much aware of the plight the Tibetans.In fact owing to this Bhutan is coming closer to New Delhi.It seems that some people are under the impression that if a country merely increase its trade with a larger and more powerful country it means that there has been a fundamental shift in its foreign policy!!
Is China Nibbling At Bhutan? from theTribune Magazine Archive

What a joke!

If China would occupy Bhutan, it should have happened in 1962 when PLA "trespassed" Bhutan N times.

LOL!

China hasn't nibbled anything Bhutan, but Sikkim has been swallowed wholly by India since 1966 the article published.

Rhino, your fallow Indians are laughing at your racial features like mad.

Actually. I didn't even knew the meaning of that word before coming( ok. I admit that never gone outside NE) in this forum. Instantly I thought that word only used for Chinese but when I Googled it then I realised that I too comes under that category.

So you are also constantly being cursed by your fellow Indians?

A miserable life in India!

like the americans, this characteristic imbibed in virtually all indians. we are taught to be proud of our diversity(for obvious reasons ie national integration) even if we have to associate ourselves with china

"we are taught to be proud of our diversity" Oh yeah? Why then racist slurs/activities are so rampant from Indians because of racial difference?

for many mainland indians all people with mongoloid features are chinese...many of them donot have idea about east asian or south east asian...

Thank you for your honest testimony...

I feel sorry for you that you must have constantly assaulted by your fellow indians due to non-fault of you.

No, we only laugh at Chinese as they have high IQ. :rofl:

I see...

So you slap on the face of Rhino and tell people that you are slapping on the face of Chinese.

Got it.

^^^ "Generally accepted" according to whom exactly? The Northeast Indians themselves? :lol:

Even the two so-called NE Indian members on this thread BOTH said that they "look Chinese".

Newsflash, just because you look slightly East Asian does not make you East Asian. The two women above clearly look Southeast Asian, likely from Burma.

I find it extremely funny that it is the Indians themselves here who are arguing that the NE Indians are related to Chinese, and we aren't interested. :D Why are you constantly trying to put them in the same category as your enemies?

We dont consider you our enemies. We hardly care about China. We are only concerned about our security implications when CHina acts like a foolish brat. Lessons come in various forms. Soon, China will be disciplined. It is written. Your ttitude has already raised alarms in many nations. So much for your peaceful rise. The world is waiting and watching. The northeast is similar to the Han, no questions about it. Perfect for us, coz no we can use these Indians to our advantae to infiltrate and spy.

We dont consider you our enemies. We hardly care about China.

Quoted for truth.

That is why it is funny and at times creepy when so many distant Chinese show so much obsession with us.

China is a distant fellow ancient civilization and many of us have respect for that ancient civilization. Many Chinese on this forum show us the other not so pleasant side but that is fine.

It takes all kinds and in a nation of 1.3 billions, there will always be millions of such people.

Quoted for truth.

That is why it is funny and at times creepy when so many distant Chinese show so much obsession with us.

China is a distant fellow ancient civilization and many of us have respect for that ancient civilization. Many Chinese on this forum show us the other not so pleasant side but that is fine.

It takes all kinds and in a nation of 1.3 billions, there will always be millions of such people.

That's exactly what I thought about India, before I actually started talking to Indians.

For some reason, I was under the impression that China and India were actually very similar, two ancient civilizations in Asia with many cultural connections (Buddhism for example). Two great old civilizations that lived side by side in peace, and who together controlled most of the world's economy, until the "outsiders" came and destroyed us both.

But actually I came to realize that most of this was just a fairytale. China and India were never aligned and most likely never will be, and for some reason we are India's "number one enemy" (according to their own defence ministers).

That's exactly what I thought about India, before I actually started talking to Indians.

For some reason, I was under the impression that China and India were actually very similar, two ancient civilizations in Asia with many cultural connections (Buddhism for example). Two great old civilizations that lived side by side in peace, and who together controlled most of the world's economy, until the "outsiders" came and destroyed us both.

But actually I came to realize that most of this was just a fairytale. China and India were never aligned and most likely never will be, and for some reason we are India's "number one enemy" (according to their own defence ministers).

PDF is completely different from reality. We might have differences in the way of thinking, but none of us represents to any country .... .... i neva faced problematic behavior from any Chinese...... recently some Chinese traveled along with me in train, they are going Amaravathi and Nagarjuna sagar.... they are very pleased... Definitely there won't be 100 % good people in any country ... let it be India ,China, even in Afghanistan....

Back
Top Bottom