What's new

is anybody planning to propose on this valentine’s day??

No dude stick with your study.... If you didnt get her your whole life will be screwed up...

Yes,Education is more important than a girl...in our neighbourhood we have a guy who use to love a girl in college...she turned him down and married some guy later...he turned Schizophrenic :bad:

Yours and mine story is somewhat similar...I know this girl since my Jr.college..I propose her during my 12th and she rejected and said she was committed to someone else - before proposing her for first time i had asked my friend to get complete Info about her and my friend told me she was not committed.Anyway after college she is now doing BCOM in some other college and i am in some other college.
She use to mail me that she like me...she never told me that she loved me - there's a difference..but now again She has a new Bf...I use to go visit her college to see her with friends..her BF came to know about this that i like her and he abused me on Facebook..I Ignored that Idiot..She had a Break up recently as my friend told me and she posted that on Facebook too.

So now i am looking to propose her again,but again in this day i have developed attraction towards this other girl who is actually in my college and "Mujhko boht Bhav deti hai"...So now I am confused :confused:

the Earlier girl gives me Less "Bhav" than this new girl...she only Starts texting me when she is in trouble or something is wrong in her life like she had breakup as i said...or in happier times she never looks at me,or mail or text me

Anyway Best of Luck for your proposal - Mauka Pakad ke Chauka Maar dena,Fateh karo

Ankha band kar k go for the girl jo tum ko bhav deti hai... Old girl is playing with you

Yours and mine story is somewhat similar...I know this girl since my Jr.college..I propose her during my 12th and she rejected and said she was committed to someone else - before proposing her for first time i had asked my friend to get complete Info about her and my friend told me she was not committed.Anyway after college she is now doing BCOM in some other college and i am in some other college.
She use to mail me that she like me...she never told me that she loved me - there's a difference..but now again She has a new Bf...I use to go visit her college to see her with friends..her BF came to know about this that i like her and he abused me on Facebook..I Ignored that Idiot..She had a Break up recently as my friend told me and she posted that on Facebook too.

So now i am looking to propose her again,but again in this day i have developed attraction towards this other girl who is actually in my college and "Mujhko boht Bhav deti hai"...So now I am confused :confused:

the Earlier girl gives me Less "Bhav" than this new girl...she only Starts texting me when she is in trouble or something is wrong in her life like she had breakup as i said...or in happier times she never looks at me,or mail or text me

Anyway Best of Luck for your proposal - Mauka Pakad ke Chauka Maar dena,Fateh karo

Gud luck to you too bro!

This concludes that all the guys on PDF are 20 something guys ....who are feeling patritiosm for country, somewhat lonely , longing for a girlfriend, ready to fight , a bit confused ......but united before the enemy.

So you guys don't plan to get married? :hitwall:

Dude, I was saying that, there is a proposal came from the family of the girl I love.. They do not know that we are in love.. The proposal came through one of her relative and my mum is very much interested.. :D

but the old girl is better than this girl from my college...I mean in Looks,Dressing sense and everything

Then she will bully you everynow and then... Her mind is kinda fluctuation... She will dump you if she gets any one better then you..

Dude, I was saying that, there is a proposal came from the family of the girl I love.. They do not know that we are in love.. The proposal came through one of her relative and my mum is very much interested.. :D

Fuking hell! You've hit the jackpot! Congrats bro!

Lucky ho bhai. :D

Then she will bully you everynow and then... Her mind is kinda fluctuation... She will dump you if she gets any one better then you..

Yu may be right...she has a bad track record...she had a bf during scool,then in Jr coll and now in her higher studies and went through breakups..She is "Chamdi" type of girl and very open

this other girl from my college is very different...she is nice..she says she use to have a bf 2 years before..she is not so chamdi

Yu may be right...she has a bad track record...she had a bf during scool,then in Jr coll and now in her higher studies and went through breakups..She is "Chamdi" type of girl and very open

this other girl from my college is very different...she is nice..she says she use to have a bf 2 years before..she is not so chamdi

If you don't want to do time pass and want good relationship go for the new girl...

Back
Top Bottom