What's new

is anybody planning to propose on this valentine’s day??

Do not worry about all the other things man!! Just concentrate on her..

Me irupathi onpathu vayasu.. joli ippo vayinokkal.. Nerathe ekmil work cheyyuvarunnu..

Njan join cheytha timil thangal ethil active alayirunu enu thonunu. Spark aa timil thangale pati paranjitundu.

Njan join cheytha timil thangal ethil active alayirunu enu thonunu. Spark aa timil thangale pati paranjitundu.

Yea, I was here when you joined.. athu kazhiju kure naal illarunnu.. anyway local language venda.. avarkku ishtapedilla..

No dude stick with your study.... If you didnt get her your whole life will be screwed up...

Nopz,i've got everything planned bro! Even If i get her,i don't intend to marry her without winning over our families,for which a gud job is neccesary,so no screwing up studies!

Yea, I was here when you joined.. athu kazhiju kure naal illarunnu.. anyway local language venda.. avarkku ishtapedilla..

Okay seiko! By the war are you married? And did you chose your user name from the popular clock brand?

I think I have a crush on a girl & vice versa(not 100% sure) but I am too simple to propose. Don't know why. Maybe family fear or culture.

Ok Man ....If you like a girl do below :-

1. Find a right time to talk with her ....like when she is alone.

2. Approach her , introduce yourself .

3. Keep talks open for a few days . Then , after some time ( this depends on you ) ........say exactly what your heart says.

4. If she is a good girl ...she will say "NO" . If she says yes......probably you are too lucky or there is something fishy.

Whatever , just let her know that you like her and be prepared for a big NO .

If there are 3 NOs from the same girl , continue your friendship , move on to the next girl.

Lastly , a "yes" comes after a real long time and it will be worth it .

Ok Man ....If you like a girl do below :-

1. Find a right time to talk with her ....like when she is alone.

Problem is that it hard to find her alone.. There are many people like him na..

2. Approach her , introduce yourself .

Good point and a must
3. Keep talks open for a few days . Then , after some time ( this depends on you ) ........say exactly what your heart says.

4. If she is a good girl ...she will say "NO" . If she says yes......probably you are too lucky or there is something fishy.

Whatever , just let her know that you like her and be prepared for a big NO .

Good points:tup:
If there are 3 NOs from the same girl , continue your friendship , move on to the next girl.

Lastly , a "yes" comes after a real long time and it will be worth it

Offcource its worth.. But what will we do with the second girl when first girl said yes?? :undecided:

"To be frank,i was under the disguise of a 19 year old student so far in this forum,i do have a job,and i am married and have a daughter!"- I wish i could say this,but i can't,because, i am just an average 19 yr old engg. Student.

About the girl,yeah she does know my name,we've been in school together,and i've proposed her thrice. She's still a good friend to me despite my repeated proposals. During the time of my first proposal,she was having a relationship,which crashed due to my proposal,and that guy was angry to me. Now he's "ok" with me,and i maintain contact with her. I am planning for my next proposal.

I was smiling a little bit ......your post reminded me of my younger days......i thought exactly and with same innocence.

Okay seiko! By the war are you married? And did you chose your user name from the popular clock brand?

No dear!! I am not married.. But marriage proposal is going on between our families parrellel to our love.. They do not know that we are in love.. We thought just let it be like that and be the good guys who agreed to the wishes of our families :P

Problem is that it hard to find her alone.. There are many people like him na..

Good point and a must

Good points:tup:

Offcource its worth.. But what will we do with the second girl when first girl said yes?? :undecided:

That depends on you....my personal opinion is that if second girl has shown affection for you ...then she deserves you .....because if first girl took that much time to say yes ...then she will keep doing this for whole life.

That depends on you....my personal opinion is that if second girl has shown affection for you ...then she deserves you .....because if first girl took that much time to say yes ...then she will keep doing this for whole life.

Or if the girls are co operative or you are good at timings , you can love both of them!! :D

"To be frank,i was under the disguise of a 19 year old student so far in this forum,i do have a job,and i am married and have a daughter!"- I wish i could say this,but i can't,because, i am just an average 19 yr old engg. Student.

About the girl,yeah she does know my name,we've been in school together,and i've proposed her thrice. She's still a good friend to me despite my repeated proposals. During the time of my first proposal,she was having a relationship,which crashed due to my proposal,and that guy was angry to me. Now he's "ok" with me,and i maintain contact with her. I am planning for my next proposal.

Yours and mine story is somewhat similar...I know this girl since my Jr.college..I propose her during my 12th and she rejected and said she was committed to someone else - before proposing her for first time i had asked my friend to get complete Info about her and my friend told me she was not committed.Anyway after college she is now doing BCOM in some other college and i am in some other college.
She use to mail me that she like me...she never told me that she loved me - there's a difference..but now again She has a new Bf...I use to go visit her college to see her with friends..her BF came to know about this that i like her and he abused me on Facebook..I Ignored that Idiot..She had a Break up recently as my friend told me and she posted that on Facebook too.

So now i am looking to propose her again,but again in this day i have developed attraction towards this other girl who is actually in my college and "Mujhko boht Bhav deti hai"...So now I am confused :confused:

the Earlier girl gives me Less "Bhav" than this new girl...she only Starts texting me when she is in trouble or something is wrong in her life like she had breakup as i said...or in happier times she never looks at me,or mail or text me

Anyway Best of Luck for your proposal - Mauka Pakad ke Chauka Maar dena,Fateh karo

@seiko Offcource its worth.. But what will we do with the second girl when first girl said yes??

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
No dear!! I am not married.. But marriage proposal is going on between our families parrellel to our love.. They do not know that we are in love.. We thought just let it be like that and be the good guys who agreed to the wishes of our families :P

So you guys don't plan to get married? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom