What's new

Iraqi Shia Arab terrorist and Child-Murderer Abu Abbas killed in Syria among other Iraqis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahhabi sum= terrorism=filth=Saudi and that equals shit

Wahhabi FSA terrorists execute 2 kids

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

How do you know those were wahabis? and how do you relate it to Saudis?
In any case i do not agree to your justification of sending Irani, Iraqi troops in Syria and killing Muslims, because in your opinion they are related to Saudis.
You are totally lost, instead of appreciating a the death of murderer you are justifying his crimes!!!!!

The Syrian opposition are the Islamic army of Syria and the just part. They are bravely fighting tyranny and defending themselves from Child-Murderers, Ba'athis and non-Muslims.

There is no sadness in seeing Child-Murderers get eliminated. The person took part in the massacre in Nabek that killed 40-50 civilians.

The enemies of Islam and Arabs should be dealt with harshly.

We also know who started this conflict. The Child-Murderer alias Al-Asshead and his regime and those who support him.

We rejoice when child-murderers and enemies of Islam get eliminated like the Muslims enjoyed the victories of the Muslims back in the day during the Islamic conquests.

Even without the Islamic perspective we rejoice as humans when Child-Murderers get eliminated or captured.

First of all, the syrian opposition which started out by being a syrian civilian movement with legitimate goals, is now a hijacked entity with numerous players and numerous goals, particularly serving foreign parties like Iran, the GCC, the West, Russia and Israel just to name a few. There is no "Islamic army" and no just part. Everyone is involved in murder, war crimes and crimes against humanity. Therefore, claiming to be the "just party" is now utter BS and no longer relevant. The worst part though, is that the average syrian is paying the price for foreign political aspirations.

"Enemies of Islam and Arabs"; you do know that muslims are killing muslims and arabs are killing arabs in Syria right?

Don't dare comparing what is happening in Syria to the days of the Islamic conquests!!!
Back then muslims were not cutting other muslims ears of or eating their organs.
What you have today is the lowest of humanity fighting each other.

I never rejoice when another man is killed regardless, all deaths are tragedies. But it is evident that humanity has left the arab and muslim lands. What is left, is unfortunately animal like behavior and mentality. No wonder the rest of the world loathes us and regard us as backward beasts.
You have yourself to thank for this.

One of the biggest Shia sect Mullah's arrived to the scene. Propaganda video. Anyway if they are innocent and this is a real video then they deserve the same treatment as the Majoos filth in this thread. No doubt about that.

I wonder if a Shia Mullah like you could say the same about the two terrorists in this thread who took part in a massacre in Nabek that killed 40-50 civilians.

Answer is no.

Since i am not a Wahhabi its kind of given that i have a brain and eyes. And no i am not qualified to be a mullah as i dont have enough knowledge on my religion to preach others.

When Saudi Wahhabi terrorist are killed in Syria they are innocent civilians? :omghaha:

We humiliated and destroyed you pagans several times and we should keep the good work until our countries are cleaned.
U always were pagan in Mekka and hijaz at Prophet (SAWAS) time and at Prophet Ibrahim (SA) time.

No you are not Muslims the prophet said "oh ali you and your shia are the winners" we are haq and your are batil
Pagan, those saying were made up by your dirty Majooso scholars. I don't recognize you nor them as Islamic.

We humiliated and destroyed you pagans several times and we should keep the good work until our countries are cleaned.
Wow wow the followers of yazeed destroyed us and humiliated us when the last time you fought us last time I looked to history I saw that abu muslim destroyed banu ummyya for good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom