What's new

Iranian New Helicopter

Koga Ryu

New Recruit

Reaction score
I saw this You tube about New helicopter developed buy Iranian.
even though its copy based American technologist it doesn't look that bad.what do you think ............?????
-------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Worse than cobra. Only one pilot, two rotor blades... and where is its FLIR?

I think its a modified civillian helicopter.

looks like a malnutritioned cobra lol whats with the skeleton design ?

at 2:06 wat kind of a missile its carrying on its starboard pylon??

I saw this You tube about New helicopter developed buy Iranian.
even though its copy based American technologist it doesn't look that bad.what do you think ............?????
-------------------

Not bad indeed. Iran is trying to develop its indigenous systems of all kinds and thats one big achievement even though they develop something half capable as compare to tech available out there. Iran doesn't have a friendly west eager to sell its tech neither they want to be totally dependent on the Russia/China for their defense. Its a small helicopter but once the platform is available, it can certainly be made more potent. So they are behind but not standing.

I appreciate and encourage Iran to develop more and make sure no darn country would dare to attack it. Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Afghanistan and all the countries that got roasted were only because they were too flimsy to defend themselves.. but with such development, Iran can save itself (or reduce changes of such invasions to a considerable degree of not nullify altogether.)

loooool... its dose look malnutrition

it looks you don't like to make effort to become successful. if others can make or even change things like this helicopter atleast they are trying to get their own. however impressive try from a brotherly country and keep it up. as our great poet Ilama Iqbal said
"tundiye bade mukhalif se na ghabra ay uqab
ye to chalti he tujhe uuncha urane ke liye"
:pakistan:

The Shahed 285 is a light attack helicopter and it isn't meant to replace the Cobra, of which Iran does manufacture a modified model. It is meant to be light and cheap helicopter used for observation and patrols. The missile is the Kowsar, which is the same missile that hit the Israeli Saar corvette.

it looks you don't like to make effort to become successful. if others can make or even change things like this helicopter atleast they are trying to get their own. however impressive try from a brotherly country and keep it up. as our great poet Ilama Iqbal said
"tundiye bade mukhalif se na ghabra ay uqab
ye to chalti he tujhe uuncha urane ke liye"
:pakistan:

i justcommented on another person responce that it did mean to offend pro irians beacuse i love iran give em 80 more years and there going to be deadly

Back
Top Bottom